Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa (23515 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nigerianblogs: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
A Nigerian has been burnt to death in Rustenburg, South Africa, after his vehicle was set ablaze by yet-to-be identified people. He has not been identified Either. However, the country’s North West police did not believe the incident was related to violent protests in the area this week, according to media reports on Sunday.

Two vehicles were set alight in two separate incidents by a group of unidentified people, multiple reports said. No one had been arrested and police were investigating, the South African Broadcasting Corporation reported police spokesperson Ofentse Mokgadi as having said.

“We can confirm that in two separate incidents, two vehicles were burnt by unknown suspects. In one of the incidents, a man sustained serious burn wound injuries after being set alight. He later died in hospital.

“At this stage a motive is unknown and police are still investigating,” the broadcaster added. Calm returned to the area after days of protests calling for the removal of North West Premier Supra Mahumapelo.

The killing of the Nigerian came less than 10 days after another Nigerian ThankGod Okoro, 30, from Ogbaku in the Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State was murdered. Records show that no fewer than 117 Nigerians have been killed in South Africa since February, 2016.

News from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/more-trouble-as-nigerian-man-is-burnt.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by xreal: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2018
So sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by bamdly(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
OK maybe it time to put on my superhero suit and go and fight 4 Nigerian in southy since buhari can't do anything

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by unofficialbadch(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Of all countries na South Africa I go say I wan go stay?? undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nigerianblogs: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2018
RIP to Him

Nigerian Govt Where are thou? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Sirpaul(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2018
we need justice!... FGN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by 1stola: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria is a very Mumu country.

I don't really give a fvck about all this people getting killed angry.

What are Nigerians still doing in that Miserable HIV country of savages?

This are the animals we rescued from apartheid few years ago yet, in the last two years, THEY HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 200 NIGERIANS.

How shameful! Even the useless SO-CALLED bigbrother 'Nigeria' was held in that country.
can south africa come to Nigeria to hold bigbrother south africa

MTN, SHOPRITE, DSTV etc are companies owned by those savages operating and thriving well and extorting Nigerians the way they like and no one cares but a struggling hustler managing small business in their country is being targeted and killed on a daily basis because of envy.

Bastard HIV lazy savages.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by inoki247: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by BreezyCB(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by marttol: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
I'm sure if it's an American citizen all this rubbish is happening to... Yawa go Don gas for SA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by NwaAmaikpe: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Chai,
The South Africans should please take CeeC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by eluquenson(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
It is well with black men.

Racism in SA is on the high side.

But our brothers in SA are not helping either, but rather engage in so many illicit businesses.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by imitateMe(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Why don't they kill Nigerian women in South Africa?? Something is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by BlackPantherxXx: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2018
PLEASE, the criminal elements should give them less reasons to attack us.

BUT, our Government is so useless. The Senators frustrated Glo, an indigenous company in favour of MTN and made them pay 100s of millions of $$ in licensing fees.

MTN refused to follow an NCC directive and it was our same Federal Government that went behind to take bribes and reduce the fine drastically.

It is time to do "retaliatory diplomacy" and pay them back the way the late Ambassador Ashiru tried to do when they tried to impose complusory yellow fever vaccinations on Nigerian visitors to South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
i swear i won't even talk yet till buhari say something let me burst in head
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by philip0906(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Some years back I wanted out of Nigeria and got admission to study at Monash University, South Africa. I had begun making plans and had started documentation when this uncle of mine in the UK told my dad not to even consider South Africa as in his own words "South Africa is a jungle powered by illiterate black South Africans". My dad immediately pulled the plug. I saw this uncle of mine as an "enemy of progress".
Fast forward to few years after,I know and understand better owing to what I see on the news and my 2 visits to the country. It's a jungle for a country that is supposedly closer to "first world's civilisation" in terms of infrastructure and weather.
Go figure, these attacks are carried out by the black South Africans who are vile,illiterates, unexposed, lazy and barbaric. You will never see a white South African, holding a golf stick or club screaming for blood

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by dust144(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
No way there in south Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by engrjacuzzi: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
everytime them dey kill our men

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by phlame(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2018
unofficialbadch:
Of all countries na South Africa I go say I wan go stay?? undecided

South Africa is more developed than some parts of Europe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by holluphemydavid(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy Nigeria govt where are thou?
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
phlame:

And so they should continue to run there to get killed?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by guru03(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
We kill ourselves in Nigeria, others help us to kill our country men, we are doomed as a country
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
I'm sure if it's an American citizen all this rubbish is happening to... Yawa go Don gas for SA

shocked shocked

Bàbá wèrè go don send tweet bomb as e dey hot, come follow am with MOAB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2018
phlame:

Pray tell, which part of Europe is less developed than eMlazi, Mamelodi or Soweto?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by marttol: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

shocked shocked

Bàbá wèrè go don send tweet bomb as e dey hot, come follow am with MOAB.
awon ti won ju mi Lo ni ile yin ni baba Werey.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
They went looking for electricity and clean water,

1stola:

This are the animals we rescued from apartheid few years ago yet, in the last two years, THEY HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 200 NIGERIANS.

How shameful! Even the useless SO-CALLED bigbrother 'Nigeria' was held in that country.

MTN, SHOPRITE, DSTV etc are companies owned by those savages operating and thriving well and extorting Nigerians the way they like and no one cares but a struggling hustler managing small business in their country is being targeted and killed on a daily basis because of envy.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
awon ti won ju mi Lo ni ile yin ni baba Werey.

Na Trump be Bàbá wèrè naa.

U no know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

what has shoprite dstv got to do with anythin, na white pple dey run those companies. its just lik blaming dangote for herdsmen crisis. our nigerian brodas are only paying for the sins of fellow nigerians. if they refuse to leave, na dem sabi
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by marttol: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Na Trump be Bàbá wèrè naa.
i'm sorry, I misinterpreted it
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by phlame(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Pray tell, which part of Europe is less developed than eMlazi, Mamelodi or Soweto?

I do not want to argue... Just do Ur findings before U start mentioning Ghettos
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by phlame(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
And so they should continue to run there to get killed?

Someone can get killed anywhere...

As for my comment, it wasn't about people getting killed... Just stating facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.