Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (13531 Views)

Say THIS When A Girl Asks, What's Your Name? To Attract Her Instantly / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2018
What is the best answer if a girl asks what do you want from me?
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2018
And you tell her everything you wanted before wooing her
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by pemiakd: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2018
Her life

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Boomboost(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Your destiny

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
pemiakd:
Her life
guys are not smiling

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Boomboost:
Your destiny
bwicked boy
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
grin

"I WANT YOUR NAME IN MY LAST WILL & TESTAMENT... 60% OF WHAT I HAVE WILL BE URZ AUTOMATICALLY grin cheesy" ...

But dont tell her that u have nothing wink...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
I want you, your love, your heart. I love you sweetheart I really do. Pls give me a chance.

Don't ever give her the idea say na her punnnani u dey after orelse, you go spoil the plan. Just dey do loving loving till everything go clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

"I WANT YOUR NAME IN MY LAST WILL & TESTAMENT... 60% OF WHAT I HAVE WILL BE URZ AUTOMATICALLY grin cheesy" ...

But dont tell her that u have nothing wink...
gold digger spotted...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I want you, your love, your heart. I love you sweetheart I really do. Pls give me a chance.

Don't ever giver the idea say na her punnnani u dey after orelse, you to spoil the plan. Just dey do loving loving till everything go clear
jamisi, wetin go clear ?
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by falconey(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2018
If you'd tell her what you really want you'll lose her so you have to lie and be sincere while doing it so she can buy it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
jamisi, wetin go clear ?
It depend on how long u intend to date her. If na me I go chop her like 25 times before I retire. Before then sef she go don dey show some hand say why is it sex all d time. By then, make sure say u don get another one stand-by so if she start to give wahala, don't argue with her at all, just silently fade away without any annoyance, she will come back and beg. At dat time d sex no go be like before, she fit don find another guy sef cus they aren't loyal o..these girls. So play ur game well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2018
falconey:
If you'd tell her what you really want you'll lose her so you have to lie and be sincere while doing it so she can buy it.
Exactly my point bro. U reason just like me.

Fact is they like to be deceived.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Dpussyhunter: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2018
literally the best answer would be "a chance to get to know you"

but if u just wanna fùck her and move on (of course without her susdpecting,) the best ans would be: "___________"
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by 2dice01: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
What is the best answer if a girl asks what do you want from me?
move closer to her then whisper diss to her

I want you to be my sugar mommie *winks
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by 2dice01: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

It depend on how long u intend to date her. If na me I go chop her like 25 times before I retire. Before then sef she go don dey show some hand say why is it sex all d time. By then, make sure say u don get another one stand-by so if she start to give wahala, don't argue with her at all, just silently fade away without any annoyance, she will come back and beg. At dat time d sex no go be like before, she fit don find another guy sef cus they aren't loyal o..these girls. So play ur game well.
25 times shocked jesu kristi

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
gold digger spotted...lol

grin

Yes i only dig real gold bars boi...
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2018
2dice01:
25 times shocked jesu kristi
Yes o. Na so me dey do am

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by 2dice01: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes o. Na so me dey do am
guy when u pass suckaway you no dey hear pikin wey dey cry cheesy

Papa papa why you forsaketh us angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2018
2dice01:
guy when u pass suckaway you no dey hear pikin wey dey cry cheesy

Papa papa why you forsaketh us angry
Lol. I get postinor for house so e no dey reach abortion level. No pikin dey cry for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Don't ever giver the idea say na her punnnani u dey after orelse, you go spoil the plan. Just dey do loving loving till everything go clear

That's why I don't trust you lol tongue
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

That's why I don't trust you lol tongue
Lol. Babe no be so cheesy My feelings for you are genuine I swear. U didn't reply my PM..not fair.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yes i only dig real gold bars boi...
lazy Nigeria youth spotted ...lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2018
falconey:
fear God
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

have a change of mind bro.. U have sisters as well

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. Babe no be so cheesy My feelings for you are genuine I swear. U didn't reply my PM..not fair.

I have a boo ooooh grin ooooh
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
have a change of mind bro.. U have sisters as well
Lol. You asked for advice. Leave my sisters out d matter
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. You asked for advice. Leave my sisters out d matter
bad boy
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I have a boo ooooh grin ooooh
I know. That's why I want us to talk outside nairaland wink I promise to be loyal to your wish
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by 2dice01: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. I get postinor for house so e no dey reach abortion level. No pikin dey cry for me.
lmao u get postinor for house

Guy person no fit use hin sis plays with you
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by summerflame(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2018
2dice01:
lmao u get postinor for house

Guy person no fit use hin sis plays with you
is that how u use to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.