Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign (7702 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by DNaijab: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2018
A 23-year-old lady who got tired of trying to get the perfect boobs decided to embrace and unapologetically flaunt what people might have seen as a flaw.

Chidera Eggerue who had earlier considered getting a cosmetic surgery once she is 18 and had gotten a job, however, changed her mind and launched a social media campaign with the hashtag #SaggyBoobsMatter instead.

Her campaign is geared towards making people embrace their flaws and stop seeking unnatural body aims.

The award-winning blogger has hundreds of photos of herself without bras to prove a point that beauty goes beyond one's physique.

Eggerue sees the shaming of saggy boobs as a vicious cycle: “Saggy boobs are underrepresented. Being underrepresented makes you feel alien to society. This fosters insecurities in people who don’t have the mental strength to see value in themselves beyond other people’s standards.

“A lack of representation of saggy-looking boobs when I used to go bra shopping in M&S [as a young teenager] made me realise that something is wrong with the way the world views women’s bodies."

Watch the video HERE:
https://dailynaija.com/post/video-lady-with-saggy-boobs-gives-haters-a-bunk-up-with-saggyboobsmatter-campaign-photos

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Intrepid01(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2018
nice
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Uyiii: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2018
In as much as I am not a guy overly intertwined in the discuss/argument over a thinking (saggy) or a proud (standing/standard) boobs, I believe and know the outcome of the mamary gland of any female whether pressed or not is as a result of a natural course.
With this said, I am of a school of thought that promulgates the saying 'boobs na boobs'.

Nevertheless, the appearance of her boobs right here is unapologetically disgusting, well maybe because of the way she's chosen to package it.
Need more I say, boobs like hers are very useful and versatile in a country like 9ja. you can use this boobs to;
1. kill mosquito
2. substitute it as a handfan when there's no light
3. Use it as pillow, etc etc.

So you see, there's every advantage in what seems to be a disadvantage.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:
In as much as I am not a guy overly intertwined in the discuss/argument over a thinking (saggy) or a proud (standing/standard) boobs, I believe and know the outcome of the mamary gland of any female whether pressed or not is as a result of a natural course.
With this said, I am of a school of thought that promulgates the saying 'boobs na boobs'.

Nevertheless, the appearance of her boobs right here is unapologetically disgusting, well maybe because of the way she's chosen to package it.
Need more I say, boobs like hers are very useful and versatile in a country like 9ja. you can use this boobs to;
1. kill mosquito

4 It can be used as saucer to serve tea or coffee
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by 912(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Calling those things boobs is an insult to boobs. You have to fold them or roll them up before they can get into a bra. That's the real reason she doesn't wear bra.

They are slippers not boobs

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by austyn0(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

1. kill mosquito

LOL

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by andray12(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
disgusting angry :-
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by def111(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

1. kill mosquito

You can use it to close your eyes, when you are in bed, so flash light will not shine and wake you up..
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Khd95(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
men go still dey wey go die to fxck her ooh jerey grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Khd95(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
the pikin wey go suck from them in the future go try gaan ooo,if only babies couldnt talk shocked shocked shocked
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
912:
Calling those things boobs is an insult to boobs. You have to fold them or roll them up before they can get into a bra. That's the real reason she doesn't wear bra.

They are slippers not boobs
Please have mercy on the lady, were many of you Guys not brought up suckling many of such boobs?
Wouldn't alot of Guys be embarrassed if their "balls" were described as such?..
One love, same love!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
some of the men shaming that boobs their balls are as wrinkled as a piece of paper which is been disposed in the waste bin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by nelsonebby(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Can’t she go for surgery?? Haba embarassed
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by Chubhie: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Beautiful lady.
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jesu!!

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
jessca048:
some of the men shaming that boobs their balls are as wrinkled as a piece of paper which is been disposed in the waste bin
dry

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by calculator123(m): 4:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Just love yourself for who you are...Don't try changing who you really are to meet societal standard..Keep rocking your flat boobs joh..
Re: VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign by ManTiger(m): 5:26am On Apr 24, 2018
This is for those who like contemporary gospel https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

The artiste is hot... not like every other worship or praise minister...

You're warned!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Lady Selling Cocoa On The Street Of Accra Causes Problem Online | / The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.