Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off (52737 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fight With Boity At His Concert In Zimbabwe Over Sex Demand / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / South African Actress, Boity Flaunts Her Heavy Backside In Bikini Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Rachelsblog(f): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Africa Biggest artist Davido is in Fresh Scandal again, This time its not babymama, or Chioma, he has just been accused of fighting a woman during his concert in Zimbabwe yesterday, The singer and father shared a video from the concert which he performed in Zimbabwe and angry twitters users have been tarring him apart..

Even Zimbabwe's top Newspaper H-metro carried the news, But the singer is yet to react to the news, However see some posts below!

news from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/davido-accused-of-fighting-woman-during.html

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Rachelsblog(f): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Elsanchez: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2018
OBO himself

Na only women him fit beat

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by forreelinc(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Which kind English language them dey speak for this country?

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Davido is such a disgrace to Nigeria.
Still surprised why conglomerates like Pepsi still have him as their ambassador.

He fought in the UK,
Fought in Dubai
Now he has fought in Zimbabwe.

It's one thing to beat a woman, it's another thing to fight with a woman.
Davido is just a scum.

In advanced climes; his endorsements will be dropped by many companies as evident with Chris Brown, Michael Phelps and Tiger Woods.
It's such a shame.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by donstan18: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2018
An accusation shouldn't equate condemnation till proven right with a befitting and concrete evidence.

Rumors are these days carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2018
This is what you get when a kid is expose to money...... he no longer have respect for ladies....better don't try this shit with me or my girls..... cause you won't live to tell the story cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when a kid is expose to money...... he no longer respect ladies....better don't try this shit with me or my girls..... cause you won't live to tell the story cool
Seconded.I must greet her majesty.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seconded.I must greet her majesty.
Girl how are you doing wink

Has bluntboy apologies for his disrespectful act towards you
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl how are you doing wink

Has bluntboy apologies for his disrespectful act towards you
I am doing great thank you as for blunt there is no problem it is all good.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when a kid is expose to money...... he no longer have respect for ladies....better don't try this shit with me or my girls..... cause you won't live to tell the story cool
who r u? maybe u ur among girls wey wet for pant when dey declare miracle as the winner ystrd.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by BluntBoy(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not for you, my Queen.
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Awww that's nice....... better make sure he respect you..... because if he can't respect you now.... he won't respect you when married cool......i know what you're capable off...wise girl wink

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
adetoroamos:
who r u? maybe u ur among girls wey wet for pant when dey declare miracle as the winner ystrd.
Boy you don't want to embark on this journey better watch it cool

8 Likes

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's nice....... better make sure he respect you..... because if he can't respect you now.... he won't respect you when married cool......i know what you're capable off...wise girl wink

I love my Queen. She is my heart. I will never disrespect her.
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Not for you, my Queen.
Okay. @thegeneralqueen,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

I love my Queen. She is my heart. I will never disrespect her.
I just want you to apologise to her for your actions..... because you disrespect her in the mist of her friends me and highpriestess where there when you want to cheat on her with that lose girl...... she is more than a sister and we can't sit back and watch her man disrespect her in such manners cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by linda190(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2018
If God was to be on earth he would have slapped the blogger that wrote this post! You people should not accuse my Davido of what he didnt do, we should stop spreading fake news on the internet. I make use of this application to filter out news online www.evrytin.com because most things posted here on Nairaland are not true but paparrazi and personal agendaism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by visijo(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Must you fight..?
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by IsYou: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Elsanchez:
OBO himself

It runs in the veins of short men.

They attack women easily

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
ll
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
mama one!
dont be a #LazyNigerianYouth, confam d news 1st b4 threatenin

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Still surprised why conglomerates like Pepsi still have him as their ambassador.
Don't be lazy and stop hating. Pray harder for a better you.

5 Likes

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Davido: Hi Boity, would you like to be my girl?

Boity: No thanks.

Davido: Why Na?

Boity: Cos anyone who comes close to you dies. First it was Tagbo and now Masogange. I don't want to be next.

Davido: Fire burn your mouth, infact thunder fall on you. ***slaps Boity***

Fight starts!

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
forreelinc:
Which kind English language them dey speak for this country?
lol, I'm also confused, thinking I was reading Zimba language

1 Like

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by tsmat(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He fought in the UK,
Fought in Dubai
Now he has fought in Zimbabwe.

It's one thing to beat a woman, it's another thing to fight with a woman.
Davido is just a scum.

In advanced climes; his endorsements will be dropped by many companies as evident with Chris Brown, Michael Phelps and Tiger Woods.
It's such a shame.

see this one calling Davido a disgrace......what are you?? a celeb??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Good For Him grin cheesy tongue
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Elsanchez:
OBO himself

Maybe he is one of d lazy Nigeria Youth
Re: Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off by Oreofepeters: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What would you have done if it were you ? Kill him?

Ladies and bluff are like 5&6

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.