Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7418 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being Single by SoniaBillion: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Life in a bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average and are very disrespectful.....

18 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Archangel15: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Where is your picture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Sister with the asinine comments I see on NL and the way a lot of guys disrespect and talk bad about ladies call them all sort of names and compare them to objects I don't think your guy is on NL.Some are good though but it seems the good ones are not commenters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average.....
Stop assuming. Judge yourself first. The fact that you are only able to attract average guys does not mean you get to see everyone as that. No beef, but your comment is senseless

27 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:

Stop assuming. Judge yourself first. The fact that you are only able to attract average guys does not mean you get to see everyone as that. No beef, but your comment is senseless
An average guy spotted cool

14 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by MrSensor(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
Can you mention your age? By the way what do you miss most from the man?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister with the asinine comments I see on NL and the way a lot of guys disrespect and talk bad about ladies call them all sort of names and compare them to objects I don't think your guy is on NL.Some are good though but it seems the good ones are not commenters.
I tell you nairaland is the wrong place for her to search for love because guys here are very disrespectful and live their lives below average cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by jaksmillioniar: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
am a matured guy am 35 a guy with a heart of gold. am also looking for a girl to treat as my queen am a young boss make my millions buy property. am in pains cos I Neva got love. I wish to be urs if u give me a chance I need a wife. I sware u wont regrert

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am a matured guy am 35 a guy with a heart of gold. am also looking for a girl to treat as my queen am a young boss make my millions buy property. am in pains cos I Neva got love. I wish to be urs if u give me a chance
Sister please don't take this guy seriously he is one of those that make asinine comments he post immaturely.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
An average guy spotted cool
No need to argue with you .You're not worth the trouble

22 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you nairaland is the wrong place for her to search for love because guys here are very disrespectful and live below average cool
I agree BTW this is Hippolyta.I agree with you completely.One must be careful who they make friends with on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:
No need to argue with you .You're not worth the trouble

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Archangel15: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Lonely depressed nairaland ladies won't allow another girl get a catch

Ignore them nne

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by don4real18(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
PM me... I can't give my details here
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by jaksmillioniar: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Sister please don't take this guy seriously he is one of those that make asinine comments he post immaturely.

wat ur problem did I know u before, are we mate dat u call me guy and say I type immaturely why try to spoil me in front of others. if I use bad word on u dis Monday morning u will hate urself

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I agree BTW this is Hippolyta.I agree with you completely.One must be careful who they make friends with on this forum.
Nah we're two different people......Of course trust guys here at your own peril cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66955214][/quote] Thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

wat ur problem did I know u before, are we mate dat u call me guy
Why won't I?I don't know you in person but I see your comments on this forum.It lacks maturity.And this is Hippolyta's alternate.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

PM me... I can't give my details here
Sonialbillion don't try it he lives below average shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:
Thanks
Don't thank me boy ain't here for that cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah we're two different people......Of cause trust guys here at your own peril cheesy
I meant that this is ladyhippolyta's alternate you mentioned me and I quoted you with this one in order to give a reply.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66955214][/quote]
I challenge you to show maturity, just little.
An educated person knows that you don't generalize in a public forum as there are different persons with different characters. What's the essence of being a good guy when some random sn* tch will still term everyone bad because of his or her own experience?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Greystone: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average.....

Most of the guys but not all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by jaksmillioniar: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Why won't I?I don't know you in person but I see your comments on this forum.It lacks maturity.And this is Hippolyta's alternate.
may god purnish u. wat ur business with my life am at work else u will regrert blogging dis about me. let be be chance first u will know

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by don4real18(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sonialbillion don't try it he lives below average shocked
Excuse me please, do we know each other or you just want to do this for your perceived kind of fun

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:

I challenge you to show maturity, just little.
An educated person knows that you don't generalize in a public forum as there are different persons with different characters. What's the essence of being a good guy when some random sn* tch will still term everyone bad because of his or her own experience?

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

Excuse me please, do we know each other or you just want to do this for your perceived kind of fun
I'm just saying the obvious truth cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish u. wat ur business with my life am at work else u will regrert blogging dis about me. let be be chance first u will know
Soniabillion you see this one is a mature man in his mind.Don't try to go down that lane with me you won't like it remember what Hippolyta did to you before?You can do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Greystone:

Most of the guys but not all.
Yeah 90% of them live there lives below average cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by don4real18(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm just saying the obvious truth cool
Your obvious truth statement lacks maturity. I will gladly ignore any further mentions from you. Or better still, don't quote me further

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
What is the business of Amazontopaz and Thegeneralqueen in this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / Is It Professional For This Man To Touch Client Ass Like This(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.