Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7395 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66955682][/quote]
If you like use all the memes on Nairaland. My point is that you are immature. And I'm not saying this to spite you, I mean it.
A female just created a thread, asking for guys to apply for....She never asked for advice from females and I'm sure she did not mention any female monickers to help her in her search for a guy. But here I see females pokenosing. I don't know why people won't mind their business. She didn't tell you that she was looking for a good guy. It seems you are hiding some emotion,but what do I know. You can tease all you want. I can't change ur mentality but understand not everyone is like you.Have a nice day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kunlexbaba45(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
chat me up if u re serious.......08057095252
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by westlius(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average.....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

Your obvious truth statement lacks maturity. I will gladly ignore any further mentions from you. Or better still, don't quote me further
Sonialbillion I've warned you never try that just check out his disrespectful reply towards me..... think of worse when you get close to him...... he's one of the guys here that lacks manners and disrespect ladies they way he wants...... soniabillion don't start what you can't finish cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Diamond23(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't thank me boy ain't here for that cool
[/color] Brutal grin[color=#770077]
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:

If you like use all the memes on Nairaland. My point is that you are immature. And I'm not saying this to spite you, I mean it.
A female just created a thread, asking for guys to apply for....She never asked for advice from females and I'm sure she did not mention any female monickers to help her in her search for a guy. But here I see females pokenosing. I don't know why people won't mind their business. She didn't tell you that she was looking for a good guy. It seems you are hiding some emotion,but what do I know. You can tease all you want. I can't change ur mentality but understand not everyone is like you.Have a nice day
Boy you belong here cool

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=westlius post=66955979][/quote] Is this some sort of consolation or what ? boy your opinion ain't necessary cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=westlius post=66955979][/quote]Soniabillion you see what Hippolyta was talking about this guy brought a meme that compared women with objects.These are some of the guys on NL.And classified them as goods.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
What is the business of Amazontopaz and Thegeneralqueen in this grin
It is our business to help a sister.we Just needed to tell her the truth some NL guys have no respect for women.Imagine jaksmill whatever tell bluntboy on another thread that if you don't beat a woman she can never respect you and this is the guy that is looking for a lady.Many of his type are on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am a matured guy am 35 a guy with a heart of gold. am also looking for a girl to treat as my queen am a young boss make my millions buy property. am in pains cos I Neva got love. I wish to be urs if u give me a chance I need a wife. I sware u wont regrert

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average.....

That's too harsh sweetheart cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Burgerlomo:

That's too harsh sweetheart cool
You know where to get Tom Tom if want to I'm still searching for the sweet things here cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Burgerlomo: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know where to get Tom Tom if want to can't I'm still searching for the sweet things here cool

Be nice honey cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Be nice honey cool
I'm always nice cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Torentino69(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Young male, lookin for a young girl who's naughty
I stay in Abuja
0810 753 8722
Buzz me asap
Let's get naughty, dont av 9inches buh won't dissapoint
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Burgerlomo: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm always nice cool

Alright dear cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
It is our business to help a sister.we Just needed to tell her the truth some NL guys have no respect for women.Imagine jaksmill whatever tell bluntboy on another thread that if you don't beat a woman she can never respect you and this is the guy that is looking for a lady.Many of his type are on NL.
Don't ever take jaks words seriously. He follows nearly all the females in romanceland.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am a matured guy am 35 a guy with a heart of gold. am also looking for a girl to treat as my queen am a young boss make my millions buy property. am in pains cos I Neva got love. I wish to be urs if u give me a chance I need a wife. I sware u wont regrert
hahahaha.cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish u. wat ur business with my life am at work else u will regrert blogging dis about me. let be be chance first u will know
hahaha.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
jaks you are doomed.
babe,run for your life cos in less than 6months?your nudes will be all over the place.
guys in this particular section are something else.
most not all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Foodforthought: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

Excuse me please, do we know each other or you just want to do this for your perceived kind of fun
Funny enough this might just boil down to jealousy. They can't bear to see another lady getting all the attention. Trust me I know a lot of females like that.
That is why she's seeking attention in her own way. Just ignore her

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Gofwane(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guys on nairaland only disrespect all these slay Queens with nothing to offer in a relationship aside their wide punny and asking for maintenance money from guys.

How then will you take such ladies seriously when you they are just hoes and biitches?

I assure and guarantee you @op, if you are a hard working girl and a homemaker, then there are nice guys for you here- I'm even one of them! Or don't you see the numerous pre-wedding pictures that are uploaded daily on this site?

So don't pay attention to all these old cargoes trying to discourage you. They are all ashawos Trying to keep their customers because they know that once a nairalander marries a lady, then it is bye-bye to flirting around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gofwane:
Guys on nairaland only disrespect all these slay Queens with nothing to offer in a relationship aside their wide punny and asking for maintenance money from guys.

How then will you take such ladies seriously when you they are just hoes and biitches?

I assure and guarantee you @op, if you are a hard working girl and a homemaker, then there are nice guys for you here- I'm even one of them! Or don't you see the numerous pre-wedding pictures that are uploaded daily on this site?

So don't pay attention to all these old cargoes trying to discourage you. They are all ashawos Trying to keep their customers because they know that once a nairalander marries a lady, then it is bye-bye to flirting around.
We only said the honest truth no lady is pained here.It is now you guys know how to differentiate hoes and bitches but we are not.It is actually you guys.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Rayton(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.

If you are serious let's chat on whatsapp... 08101352266
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by bammy777(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
iyalaya eh
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by nelsonebby(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
talk for yourself
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Meklex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
I am 25.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
you want marry the person or you are looking for a man to put under pressure
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
ok, I will be 29 in 60days, student(MSc) and hustling. l'm in for serious relationship but you must be below 27, caring and a good cook. Igbo/Christianinity is an added advantage. Just sent me mail if you are interested. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by damtan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister with the asinine comments I see on NL and the way a lot of guys disrespect and talk bad about ladies call them all sort of names and compare them to objects I don't think your guy is on NL.Some are good though but it seems the good ones are not commenters.
Here i am. the good one!!! lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Pusyiter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I take exception to your statement.
You can find love anywhere except in the grave. There are Nairalander that got married through this medium and other social media.
The truth is, you attract what you are. If you are one of the average, you attract same.
The girls and guyz I have met here are wonderful but depends on who you are and what you want.
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
I take exception to your statement.
You can find love anywhere except in the grave. There are Nairalander that got married through this medium and other social media.
The truth is, you attract what you are. If you are one of the average, you attract same.
The girls and guyz I have met here are wonderful but depends on who you are and what you want.
So you have been meeting people on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / What Tribe In Nigeria Boasts The Most Endowed Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.