Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7394 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
ok, I will be 29 in 60days, student(MSc) and hustling. l'm in for serious relationship but you must be below 27, caring and a good cook. Igbo/Christianinity is an added advantage. Just sent me mail if you are interested. I wish you good luck.
Sonialbillions don't take him serious he's one of the disrespectful pees we have here...... trust me on this one cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Pusyiter(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dey there...na only you I neva meet. grin
Thegeneralqueen:
So you have been meeting people on this forum
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Fiftynine(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
Call Me. 08131344253 Or Send Me Ur Number. I AM 28.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Fiftynine(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister with the asinine comments I see on NL and the way a lot of guys disrespect and talk bad about ladies call them all sort of names and compare them to objects I don't think your guy is on NL.Some are good though but it seems the good ones are not commenters.
. I Just Commented Today.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sonialbillions don't take him serious he's one of the disrespectful pees we have here...... trust me on this one cool
l wish you the best young lady.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
Dey there...na only you I neva meet. grin
Do you have what it takes to meet me....? like are you actually worth meeting me
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fiftynine:
Call Me. 08131344253 Or Send Me Ur Number. I AM 28.
Don't take him serious if you don't want to regret your life..... cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
l wish you the best young lady.
You can't come here acting like a saint when we know exactly who you are.... cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You can't come here acting like a saint when we know exactly who you are.... cool
Ok, Thanks for your observation and research work. Have a lovely evening.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
Ok, Thanks for your observation and research work. Have a lovely evening.
Stop giving what you don't have cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by niceeez(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Online dating is one thing i am scared of. Sonia has indicated interest dat she needs a guy. Pls and pls u guys shuld not discouraged her. It might work for her and sonia some guys have indicated interest in u try and hook up with some of them and see whether it works for u.success in your adventures
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop giving what you don't have cool
May be you want me to prove to you how real l'm. May be you are enjoying the chat or is your nature to stroll people or suffering from trust related issue. But I'm not going to play into that. I gain nothing to prove who I'm to you. May be if you are intelligent enough, you should have done a background check before being a woman you are. I'm not going to reply you again probably of this trend. Have a good evening rest.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister with the asinine comments I see on NL and the way a lot of guys disrespect and talk bad about ladies call them all sort of names and compare them to objects I don't think your guy is on NL.Some are good though but it seems the good ones are not commenters.
you are right.. However, how do you know about it?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
May be you want me to prove to you how real l'm. May be you are enjoying the chat or is your nature to stroll people or suffering from trust related issue. But I'm not going to play into that. I gain nothing to prove who I'm to you. May be if you are intelligent enough, you should have done a background check before being a woman you are. I'm not going to reply you again probably of this trend. Have a good evening rest.
Stop being pain no serious girl would listen to you..... list I forgot you've been hitting on me countless times cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop being pain no serious girl would listen to you..... list I forgot you've been hitting on me countless times cool
l decided to check your profile for the first time as well as mine to see how I have been hitting on you. You have spent 16days + on Nairaland almost same with me 15 day plus. I have mentioned you once(from my post) on this forum with no strings attached(fun) before this trend. l have never liked you comment as far as I can remember. But obviously from the 3100 + comment you made agan against my 600+, l observed from the first 3 pages of it that the difference between you an Cee-c is that you are doing yours on Nairaland. Anybody can check this up. I guess this where are reasoning should stern from if you want to continue. Hopefully, I don't for the day work.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Akious2k2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
lipsrsealed
SoniaBillion:
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Sugar97(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

grin grin Haba! Let him be naw. See how the poor guy is taking u seriously cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by nwachukwu9(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
am also tired of being single send your contact to nwachukwu965@gmail.com
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by debaj10: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
lyk sey na u I bin get 4 mind

lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4468530/ladies-it-gods-youre-single
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by walepackage(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nawaoh!See the way boy(s)are disgracing themselves here.I wonder and ponder if some dude really has a meaningful life outside here.WTF,everybody is single, whenever any person post here, with or without pix in as much its indicating (f) on her/his moniker.Imagine countless mentions from these guys.Too bad

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
l decided to check your profile for the first time as well as mine to see how I have been hitting on you. You have spent 16days + on Nairaland almost same with me 15 day plus. I have mentioned you once(from my post) on this forum with no strings attached(fun) before this trend. l have never liked you comment as far as I can remember. But obviously from the 3100 + comment you made agan against my 600+, l observed from the first 3 pages of it that the difference between you an Cee-c is that you are doing yours on Nairaland. Anybody can check this up. I guess this where are reasoning should stern from if you want to continue. Hopefully, I don't for the day work.
You are a chronic lair you hit me countless times on this forum please stop lying let the truth prevail shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sugar97:

grin grin Haba! Let him be naw. See how the poor guy is taking u seriously cheesy cheesy
You know I need to let him know who the chun-li is wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
your what? my sister being single is not a disease but if you feel your ready cool just pray for the right one
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You are a chronic lair you hit me countless times on this forum please stop lying let the truth prevail shocked
. Stop exposing yourself woman. Just post the likes and mentions if you think order. I'm happy you accepted the fact that you are a bitter woman. Analysing from the number of time we have spent on NL there is high probability that we may have crossed part but accusing of hitting you or other ladies is unacceptable for my person. I'm not trying to prove myself anymore on how real I'm am but to voice my displeasure. l will be 29 soon, a well groomed young man who has had little interest in ladies because of my upbringing and Vision. let me shock you a little. l can authoritatively tell you l have never seen a woman unclothedness though have kissed twice. Not everybody you see on Nairaland you aim a gib at, ok. If you want to know everything about me. l guess nairaland has a record of it. l may well do mine to know who you are and probably made use of my pen.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
. Stop exposing yourself woman. Just post the likes and mentions if you think order. I'm happy you accepted the fact that you are a bitter woman. Analysing from the number of time we have spent on NL there is high probability that we may have crossed part but accusing of hitting you or other ladies is unacceptable for my person. I'm not trying to prove myself anymore on how real I'm am but to voice my displeasure. l will be 29 soon, a well groomed young man who has had little interest in ladies because of my upbringing and Vision. let me shock you a little. l can authoritatively tell you l have never seen a woman unclothedness though have kissed twice. Not everybody you see on Nairaland you aim a gib at, ok. If you want to know everything about me. l guess nairaland has a record of it. l may well do mine to know who you are and probably made use of my pen.
So you're a virgin shocked

Let's know more about you....... cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by kalu61(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

l know thats what you wanted but l'm simple guys and l hate quarrels. There may not be any lab test for that but I want you to understand that your views about men are absolutely wrong. lf you want to know me more. My fb account is ..........but however, l have lost any form of interest emanating from this trend.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
l know thats what you wanted but l'm simple guys and l hate quarrels. There may not be any lab test for that but I want you to understand that your views about men are absolutely wrong. lf you want to know me more. My fb account is Kalu Chima Chikaodi but however, l have lost any form of interest emanating from this trend.
So ibu onye igbo shocked mpia gi eh cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
More threads on tired single ladies are cropping up. Seems it is becoming a global trend.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by rookiy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
send a msg on whtsap dear ..08183341389
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by BdorianGray(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average and are very disrespectful.....

The major general ...you don't know all Guy Na come on!
Many could be bit not all...

Come on..Queens dont reason the way u just did..let alone a whole General
smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by IamGoke(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Be humble!

U go soon reach menopause..... evening newspapers them.... cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Woman is ifem nneri, send me a pm, TheTrueApostle come and pray for her
SoniaBillion:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner / Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} / When She Is On Her Way To Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.