Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7413 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
I pity this op of she accepts any of these cockroaches and rats crawling out from their hole.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So ibu onye igbo shocked mpia gi eh cheesy cheesy

Before nko undecided

Good pm
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by youngsahito(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
All the ladies here are simply bad market...some of you are suffering from broken heart
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by westlius(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66956160] Is this some sort of consolation or what ? boy your opinion ain't necessary cool[/quo

Hmm very funny woman
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Before nko undecided

Good pm
You too cheesy

How is you cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
highpriestess:
I pity this op of she accepts any of these cockroaches and rats crawling out from their hole.
Why now cry

Allow op accept my multiple pms now cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
your wish will be yours no one can change it, we have seen high percentage of Nairalanders hookup right from various forums including this site!
All the same it a good thing you have kept this open for those interested to see!

many ladies here cant do this though I once went against this act of search here one time ,but life is all about choice and choices are bound to be made, you have just Made yours and I honestly wish you the best of luck and a happy time search and offers from various men!grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martin0:
your wish will be yours no one can change it, we have seen high percentage of Nairalanders hookup right from various forums including this site!
All the same it a good thing you have kept this open for those interested to see!

many ladies here cant do this though I once went against this act of search here one time ,but life is all about choice and choices are bound to be made, you have just Made yours and I honestly wish you the best of luck and a happy time search and offers from various men!grin
What book are you writing Martin cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by goosast: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.
Ok. Start by replying my dm
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by zicoraads: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dear OP, what are you bringing into the relationship? Personally, I don't date ladies whose only contribution is séx. What is on offer apart from the "loneliness?"
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What book are you writing Martin cool

bia nwanya enugu kedu ihe immelu gi ehgrin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Danty37:

you are right.. However, how do you know about it?
Hippolyta's methodology.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamGoke:

Be humble!

U go soon reach menopause..... evening newspapers them.... cheesy
Soniabillion you see them.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamGoke:

Be humble!

U go soon reach menopause..... evening newspapers them.... cheesy
Soniabillion you see them.Asinine comments.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by neezar: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiles

goodluck op
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martin0:

Odima cheesy

Good evening cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martin0:

Odima cheesy

Good evening cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Odima cheesy

Good evening cheesy
evening, how far na?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Odima cheesy

Good evening cheesy
evening, how far na?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by VLongstrider(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah we're two different people......Of cause trust guys here at your own peril cheesy
Of course *
Don't confuse us as you're trying to convince us. Thanks.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by VLongstrider(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yeah 90% of them leave there lives below average cool
You mean '90% of them LIVE THEIR lives below average'?
Forgive me but these errors are too ridiculous and I see your comments everywhere. Care to dedicate more time to Dele Ashade or mastering English? Thank me later.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You too cheesy

How is you cheesy

Am good, how about u ?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you nairaland is the wrong place for her to search for love because guys here are very disrespectful and live below average cool
U never can tell where she might find her gold from.
It would be better to advice her to be smart and observant instead of saying this place is wrong.
Now the question to u is this...
Is this forum a good place to look for a wife?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
highpriestess:
Never underestimate anyone woman.
There are good guys here but u are tagging them cockroaches which is funny.
FYI, I'm not among those sending PMS cause my opinion on love is kind of different from what I see today and only a few people on earth will understand my views on it.
But...
I have noticed that most females here have more bad mouths than the males.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

U never can tell where she might find her gold from.
It would be better to advice her to be smart and observant instead of saying this place is wrong.
Now the question to u is this...
Is this forum a good place to look for a wife?
Yes sir it is.....but ladies no longer takes guys serious on this forum due to their previous experience.....guys meet ladies here only for them to ends up uploading their nudes on this forum that's why I don't reply pm's we have countless stories of the above on this forum..... cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Sister please don't take this guy seriously he is one of those that make asinine comments he post immaturely.
Lolssss...
It is well o.
What if he has changed miss?
Besides, most guys typing things here might be gentle in person and most gentle guys here might be cruel in person so life is mysterious.
We never can judge anyone we haven't really met cause most of them take it as fun though I don't subscribe to such.
There's one lady here called pocochantas last here that people attack cause she is kind of blunt with her ideas and I love her personality for being open and strong, while a lot of people may term her as uncouth and bitter. I see her as someone different.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Am good, how about u ?
I'm doing great thanks cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Innocentchild(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow,they're a lot of emotionally frustrated women on this thread.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir it is.....but ladies no longer takes guys serious on this forum due to their previous experience.....guys meet ladies here only for them to ends up uploading their nudes on this forum that's why I don't reply pm's we have countless stories of the above on this forum..... cool
Seriously
I was opportune to be a close friend with a female here since 2016. We became good friends and it lasted for months, we could have been closer by now if not my nature of being extra careful so I won't hurt people. I have the time to always be online because my work is 5 hours daily and I'm mostly free with my PC and my personal office which made it easier for us to chat but I reduced all those because I don't want to look back and hate myself for hurting someone.
I see things from my angle a lot and I know people can be different from what they post online.
Like u post things that sometimes demean men and I kind of get hurt initially until I discovered u may be doing it for Ur own very fun while I am killing myself unnecessarily unknown to u.
The truth is, people are different but just advice her to be smart that's all.
But please, do u know the lady called pocochantas?
She was the most attacked lady, some guys call her all sort of names but I see her as a very different person.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Seriously?
I made a friend here since 2016 and she's from Texas. We became good friends and no story came up since then. We usually chat everyday then and sometimes talk on phone for hours since I have the opportunity because I work for 5 hours daily, my office is just for myself and my PC is always connected.
I reduced our communication drastically immediately I discovered she was about to marry to avoid story that touch.
People may be different in reality from their comments as some do it for fun even though I don't subscribe to such.
Even ur comments most times against men usually makes me angry until I realized u may be different from Ur posts.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Seriously?
I made a friend here since 2016 and she's from Texas. We became good friends and no story came up since then. We usually chat everyday then and sometimes talk on phone for hours since I have the opportunity because I work for 5 hours daily, my office is just for myself and my PC is always connected.
I reduced our communication drastically immediately I discovered she was about to marry to avoid story that touch.
People may be different in reality from their comments as some do it for fun even though I don't subscribe to such.
Even ur comments most times against men usually makes me angry until I realized u may be different from Ur posts.
Most guys here can't keep a normal level of communication they just want to drag you down....... Like I said don't judge people until you get to know them..... kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 1:12am On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
Why now cry
Allow op accept my multiple pms now cheesy
You disappointed me.cheesy op,don't accept Grey's pm,he's my husby.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zip. Download Travis Scott Rodeo (full Album) / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant / Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.