Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

#BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (53085 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by correct7: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2018
THE EVICT WENT WRONG TO ME WHEN TOBI WAS EVICTED INSTEAD OF CEECEE. MIRACLE IS BEST SELECTED TO BE THE WINNER. AND IT WAS OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY. BUT FOR CEE CEE TO BE THE SECOND IS WRONG. SHE DOES NOT HAS THE QUALITY TO BE SECOND MORE THAN TOBI.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by seenter84: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Lets fry casava
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Amba555(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Enjoyment for them...

At last my ear go rest... BBN! BBN!

Cee-C and her fans...how far? Wetin happen? grin

Anyway make I face my work before that cattle herdsman at Aso Rock will call me a lazy youth

I celebrate you bro@Miracle
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
helphelp:
The fact that they did this edition in SA again annoys me so much.

I honestly was irritated, seeing the second tier live show, been held in Lagos. They should kukuma start and end it in SA
But the lazy yoots couldn't not boycott the programme. Very unpatriotic.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Somebodydaddy01: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
ken2012:

believe and become rich or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below

If you are rich ...you won’t be showing we poor people this now ...you will keep it to yourself and go to the bank and borrow loan like $1 billion and stake your 200 odd and boom the next bill gate ...
Idiot hungry lazy Nigerian
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What a shiiit hole country we have, the show is called Big brother Nigeria but everything is South African from beginning to the end . What a better way to promote their tourism and they knew the generation to target, the young Nigerian . Try to recreate same and call it big brother south Africa but based in Nigeria and see if their broadcasting authority will allow it and even if they do the rating and turn ups will be very very poor.

I was of same opinion but I thought it over. Is 100% power supply guaranteed for 3 months in Naija? Mind u the organizers are business men o!
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by sunnysunny69(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2018
DOMAWOLEYE:

I was of same opinion but I thought it over. Is 100% power supply guaranteed for 3 months in Naija? Mind u the organizers are business men o!
Nigeria has 3 or 5 billionaire on Forbes rich list, they all have businesses flourishing power or no power . We tolerate nonsense too much, south Africans don't even like us or any foreigners as such.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What a shiiit hole country we have, the show is called Big brother Nigeria but everything is South African from beginning to the end . What a better way to promote their tourism and they knew the generation to target, the young Nigerians . Try to recreate big brother Ghana or big brother Republic of Benin but all production based in Nigeria as see if anyone will tuned in to watch in those countries. Nigerians are just nuts for anything foreign !

Gbam, it is a shithole jungle, I concur

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:
Why wasn't the show filmed in Nigeria? I think southern and parts of eastern Africa are the most beautiful parts of Africa ,I like that sub tropical climate and atmosphere , it's like California.
The Western and central Africa has rain forest tropical climate which isn't too appealing , especially with the overpopulation in the region. but rain forest tropical climate and atmosphere could be appealing too , though in this case Nigeria is overpopulated and the rain forest environment isn't maintained. the inhabited areas are also underdeveloped ,primitive and crime ridden .
i'm not sure i'll ever vsit Nigeria with all the news and photos I see on this forum everyday. The general impression and vibe I get about Nigeria is an unsafe shiithole inhabited by subhumans .
I've seen news of armed robbers attacking and robbing police stations in Nigeria , armed robbers having more fire power and killing soldiers . plus all those beheading and blood ritual videos . who then is safe ? simply unbelievable . I have no faith visiting Nigeria even with 10 military body guards as the armed robbers seem to have more fire power than the Nigerian police and military.
Even so,the underpaid Nigerian police guards and military guards could conspire to rob you. who then is safe ? what a disorganized shiithole .
Well said cool
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2018
prettyzee11:
Nina, will hold that guy tight ehn
Trust some Igbo girls na. Always out for the muller.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Laple0541(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
So na dis morning alone d guy wear 3 different cloths, change his dread?
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by phemmisky(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:
Why wasn't the show filmed in Nigeria? I think southern and parts of eastern Africa are the most beautiful parts of Africa ,I like that sub tropical climate and atmosphere , it's like California.
The Western and central Africa has rain forest tropical climate which isn't too appealing , especially with the overpopulation in the region. but rain forest tropical climate and atmosphere could be appealing too , though in this case Nigeria is overpopulated and the rain forest environment isn't maintained. the inhabited areas are also underdeveloped ,primitive and crime ridden .
i'm not sure i'll ever vsit Nigeria with all the news and photos I see on this forum everyday. The general impression and vibe I get about Nigeria is an unsafe shiithole inhabited by subhumans .
I've seen news of armed robbers attacking and robbing police stations in Nigeria , armed robbers having more fire power and killing soldiers . plus all those beheading and blood ritual videos . who then is safe ? simply unbelievable . I have no faith visiting Nigeria even with 10 military body guards as the armed robbers seem to have more fire power than the Nigerian police and military.
Even so,the underpaid Nigerian police guards and military guards could conspire to rob you. who then is safe ? what a disorganized shiithole .

Your reasons are very baseless and it appears yo ice lack foresight with this thought of yours .
You must have emerged from the bloodline of one of the men Moses sent out to spy the promise land in the holy bible. only to come and spew gibberish about Nigeria .
please I like it that way that you don't wanna visit Nigeria cuz you'll add nothing to this Nation . Thank you
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by adegeye38(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What a shiiit hole country we have, the show is called Big brother Nigeria but everything is South African from beginning to the end . What a better way to promote their tourism and they knew the generation to target, the young Nigerians . Try to recreate big brother Ghana or big brother Republic of Benin but all production based in Nigeria as see if anyone will tuned in to watch in those countries. Nigerians are just nuts for anything foreign !

nah ,nigeria is a shithole
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by phemmyfour: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
helphelp:

I honestly was irritated, seeing the second tier live show, been held in Lagos. They should kukuma start and end it in SA
same with last edition
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by fisfat(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:

There was a reason why the show is being hosted in South Africa. This is a snip of an interview held with Eyo bassey. Owner of payporte.

There was a backlash on Payporte for taking the contestants to faraway South Africa. Why wasn’t the house created in Nigeria?

When we were told that the show will be staged in South Africa, we initially felt the way most Nigerians felt. So we took a tour to South Africa and on getting there, we found out that there was a history with Big Brother Naija there. Ten years ago when Big Brother was hosted in Nigeria, there’s was a power outage for four hours and as Payporte, we were not going to be associated with that. The English Premier League we watch – which is one of the biggest contents – is played in England and we watch it here. The world is now a global village, what is most important is that content is beamed to viewers and quality content for that matter. Nigerians deserve the best and Payporte went out for the best.

One thing that Nigerians did not understand is the entire production was by Nigerians. Every equipment and gadget in the house was from Nigeria. The brooms used to sweep were from Nigeria and Payporte was involved in providing most of these things. The show was taken to South Africa for logistical reasons but that does not take away from the fact that it was a Nigerian show sponsored fully by a Nigerian company. By the way, this is the first time it would be sponsored by a Nigerian company.

Does Payporte plan to sponsor the next Big Brother Naija or build a Big Brother house in Nigeria?

We can build a house if we are able to get all the logistics right. The problem is not the house; we have finer houses in Nigeria. From the house where Big Brother was beamed, there’s an eight terabytes of fibre cable that carries data almost real-time from where the show is happening to Mnet office. We don’t have anyone that has invested in content infrastructure in Nigeria. People that have invested in content in Nigeria have studios at the most, then they bring an OB van and try to beam. But where we are, we have an eight-terabyte capacity with a fail over on microwave that beams this signal to over 51 countries. This is a wake-up call for content providers who are looking at investing in content infrastructure. Payporte is an e-commerce store, we can’t go ahead to invest in content infrastructure. On sponsoring the next Big Brother, of course, Payporte will bring Big Brother to Nigerians. We are going to bring it back better and bigger in association with our other partners, Multichoice and DSTV.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by phemmyfour: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:
Why the lie now? These guys were put in a house for 3 months. They didn't go out for any sight seeing

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Timagex(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
rockcitie:
Tobi is my winner any time any day.
give him the money na
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Oga no vex but lemme ask you do you have steady power in your country? Do you not appreciate the fact that you saw 3 months of uninterrupted power supply. Can you boast of 1 hour power supply in 24 hours in this shithole you live in. You are just a fool you never crawl but you wan fly.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
helphelp:

Do you have steady power supply in your country? Better thing dey hungry you but you never baff mumu
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by rockcitie: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Timagex:
give him the money na

Ebuka did not win BBN but you & I would agree that he's doing very well for himself.

Tobi will forever stand out!

He is a STAR!
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
helphelp:

K
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by sunnysunny69(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
grantgrason07:

Oga no vex but lemme ask you do you have steady power in your country? Do you not appreciate the fact that you saw 3 months of uninterrupted power supply. Can you boast of 1 hour power supply in 24 hours in this shithole you live in. You are just a fool you never crawl but you wan fly.
Look at this bastard with irresponsible father calling me a fool online, you should devote your time looking for your irresponsible father instead of abusing me on nairaland, and one word for your mom , she's the biggest b1tch in the word for opening her pussssy for your useless father. Next time stay away from abusing me or my comments.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by jagorinho: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Anything is possible in this hole of a country!!! even big brother burkina faso wont be held outside that country, it is a very big shame, forget all those logistics problems those organisers are claiming is holding them back from hosting it in nigeria, for a country that has hosted all african games, fifa u17 and u20, i think hosting 20 youths in a house for 3 months should be the least of all problems, even an individual can pull it off in this country, i think our national pride is it an all time low and we are cool with it

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Timagex(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
rockcitie:

Ebuka did not win BBN but you & I would agree that he's doing very well for himself.

Tobi will forever stand out!

He is a STAR!
huuuuuunnnn!! Wat about me? embarassed
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by rockcitie: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Timagex:
huuuuuunnnn!! Wat about me? embarassed

grin
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by theDEVILisHERE: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Has any edition been done in Naija? It's always been in SA bruv

First season
BBN 1
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by deedondavi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jadenmcfadden:

You think you have sense. Shithole brain.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by steveDpro: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
-
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Timagex(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
rockcitie:

grin
wat about u? sad angry
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by Nonny0147(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!! / Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.