Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) (32350 Views)

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Danialuone: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sowore Court Garnishee your account and the money was frozen ......you are a big fool...pray sense fall on you
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by gozzynes(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Vote Buhari for continuity in 2019 so Igbos can become president in 2023. A vote against Buhari is a vote against the igbo ambition. Let's help the igbos realize their long desired presidential ambition

Not good fr the current situation of Nigeria.

We don't need zonal politics but competent hands from now onwards.

Thanks for your understanding and encourage others to get their PVC for us to see the change we need come 29th May 2019.

Change the change

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by PointZerom: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be daft.

When Buhari tells Nigerians that change no longer exist what is it other than fraud?

You're right
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by dannyville2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
May you get your money back

But please we no need amebor for Aso Rock, Social Media don do for you

We need an intelligent Economist as a President, an equivalent of a Bank CEO who would be at war on the profit and loss margin

Not all these people seeking cheap publicity and a route to the famous cookie jar

You forgot to name a candidate that has your aforementioned specs
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by hush15: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Sowore and blackmail is like Lai Mohammed and lies, inseparable

But i thot he said he didnt have up to that in his account one time like that when the topic came on nairaland..
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Gizer: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
I thought sowore said he doesnt have money...
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by unknownsolja: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
look at what this criminal said in 2017

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend.

Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Ayobami7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
We don hear
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by deebrownneymar: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
I doubt if his accounts can be frozen if his hands are clean.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by ib22003(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
My father is still in court till now over this issue, he never recovered financially. This is the Nigeria we live in
GavelSlam:
Saraki seized the money of several depositors of Societe Generale Bank.

Na him work be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
larion:

Really

That's guy sowore is among the few responsible for whatever good we have left of our democracy and good governance.

Mark you....I do NOT support him for presidency as I am very convinced he is incapable.

Who else is keeping government and it's officials in check at the very least apart from him and someone like Charlieboy.

I Wil tell you what a like about him, he is against PDP today, he is against APC tomorrow..... he was among the influential people that sent Jonathan packing and ensured buhari is in, few months after buhari got in, he has been against him and his governance.... not one sided.

Saraki and buhari are against each other, But one moment is is leaking saraki's bad moves, the next moment is is telling us how the chief of army staff is buying houses in Dubai that his salary cannot afford, before you know it, he is telling us how A PC used underage voters in Kano before jumping to let us know the rot in PDP and how they finished the economy.

Yes he might miss out one or two and make it look like blackmail, but overall....that guy is a saving grace against the evil government pdp and apc inclusive....

He seem to have lost the case against Dino Melaye and his education saga.... it if you follow it, you can tell Dino didn't graduate then and bought his way, many similar cases....he feeds the news about government and their officials, the government and the officials pay their ways to rectify it and he seems like a lair.

Except you are a padi padi to the government,he who have eyes can see.

Cheers!

He's trying, but wake me up when he exposes Tinubu. Tankiu
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by kimjongJezebel: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
hush15:

But i thot he said he didnt have up to that in his account one time like that when the topic came on nairaland..

Don't mind Sowore jare

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Antoeni(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Stupid child,trying to attract the people's Sympathy
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by pssnlimited4all: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
See the the person that wants to be president. Does Sarahi have the the power to seize his money? Rubbish.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by kimjongJezebel: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Kwara folks know how terrible Saraki can be...cross him at your own peril.

When Tinubu was warning PMB about how dangerous Bukola can be, PMB was forming wiseguy

Sowore is to Blackmail....Lai Mohammed is to Lies..... kimjongjezebel is to Saraki ass-tonguing. grin grin grin

Funny thing....Saraki is a Yoruba while you are an IPOB, yet he's your god grin

I'm not Igbo so, use another thing to attack me bro
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by GavelSlam: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
ib22003:
My father is still in court till now over this issue, he never recovered financially. This is the Nigeria we live in

Yet you would find selfish, evil and certainly lazy Nigerians supporting the devil.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by BafanaBafana: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
Sowore may not be the very best messiah; but he is surely better by miles than the APC buhari and PDP atiku's old cargo

Like for Sowore, share for Buhari, as for Atiku - he is not even in the race
Bros Atiku dey call you.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Seun360(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Kwara folks know how terrible Saraki can be...cross him at your own peril.

When Tinubu was warning PMB about how dangerous Bukola can be, PMB was forming wiseguy

Sowore is to Blackmail....Lai Mohammed is to Lies..... kimjongjezebel is to Saraki ass-tonguing. grin grin grin

Funny thing....Saraki is a Yoruba while you are an IPOB, yet he's your god grin

Saraki is a Fulani man though.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Saraki did not seize his money rather the courts froze So wore assets because of the suit instituited by Saraki.

Reading a story is now so big that calling you a Lazy youth will be an insult to a Lazy Nigeria President
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Seun360:

Saraki is a Fulani man though.

Yes he's Fulani. His parents, siblings and children all bear Fulani names grin

Olusola, Morenikeji, Laolu, Gbemisola, Teniola and BUKOLA are all Fulani names

Let me know when you wake up.

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by toye440: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Bae hear urself, so u would prefer this old cargos to continue ruling than hv a fresh blood with fresh ideas who understands that d youth need to b empowered for d country to grow. Omalucha mwa pls dont b Ccee.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

you don't she to know Saraki's past. he seized the life savings of thousands of depositors in Societe Generale and you're still calling this blackmail?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

you don't seem to know Saraki's past. he seized the life savings of thousands of depositors in Societe Generale and you're still calling this blackmail?
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by 36STATES: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
unknownsolja:
look at what this criminal said in 2017

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend.

Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

I read it too. Very difficult to meet an honest Yoruba man.
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by kimjongJezebel: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
toye440:

Bae hear urself, so u would prefer this old cargos to continue ruling than hv a fresh blood with fresh ideas who understands that d youth need to b empowered for d country to grow. Omalucha mwa pls dont b Ccee.

I'm not against his ambition. I know he's courageous but I was only stating the obvious
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by larion: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

He's trying, but wake me up when he exposes Tinubu. Tankiu

I have read about evil LCC and Visionscope that took over from LASTMA from him...

Here you go

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/30/two-companies-linked-tinubu-ambode’s-aide-collect-land-use-charge-lagos-state

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/08/lagos-new-land-use-charge-revives-tinubu-alphabeta-and-lagos-funds-controversies

http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/17/fraud-name-“toll-collection”-lekki-epe-expressway

http://saharareporters.com/2013/10/11/so-what-has-lekki-concession-company-achieved-suraj-oyewale

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/26/wailing-remi-tinubu-modiu-olaguro

From they above reports on Tinubu and his companies...I hope you can WAKE UP and smell the coffee!!!
Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by kense88: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Vote Buhari for continuity in 2019 so Igbos can become president in 2023. A vote against Buhari is a vote against the igbo ambition. Let's help the igbos realize their long desired presidential ambition
We don't want Igbo presidency, we want want good governance. I will rather try sowore than vote for buhari or atiku

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Your brain need to be check at any near by psychiatric hospital as soon as possible

Meanwhile you all should support OMOYELE SOWORE 2019 is the only hope we have in the country at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Your father supported Saraki's father, you are now supporting his son, I hope you are preparing your children to serve Saraki's son?

QueenOfNepal:
Saraki did not seize his money rather the courts froze So wore assets because of the suit instituited by Saraki.

Reading a story is now so big that calling you a Lazy youth will be an insult to a Lazy Nigeria President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO) by Ejiphill09(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin
If anyone can trust and believe this dude then I find it difficult why you can't trust and believe LIA MOHAMMED.

I find it also difficult why you can't trust and vote Back APC and Buhari back.

I rather sleep on my bed on the day of election rather than voting for this guy, Buhari or Even Atiku.

Useless People.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / President Buhari Meets With Portuguese President Marcelo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.