Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Top Business Ideas In Nigerian Universities/ Tertiary Institution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Business Ideas In Nigerian Universities/ Tertiary Institution (878 Views)

Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / 4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Business Ideas In Nigerian Universities/ Tertiary Institution by feodan: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
This write up is mainly for the nigeria youths that are willing to establish their own business and are in need of useful informations that can help them to be an enterpreneur on their own.
Recently a friend of mine and i are going home after leatures and as we are discussing on business ideas, we talked about alot of business that are very profitable but the capital is what we lack. So i decided to write it hear for our fellow nigerian youth.

(1) Transportation - In a place like federal university oye-ekiti, every student of the school can testify to this, that transportation is a major problem in the institution, the school is established in the year 2011 and there's no union of transportation workers in the school yet. For a bike man to be able to boast of earning N9000 Per day, u can imagine how much they are earning per month, so as for a newly established institution like fuoye transportation is an open business you can venture into.
Re: Top Business Ideas In Nigerian Universities/ Tertiary Institution by feodan: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
(2) Cyber-cafe business, internet is one of the major tools for students this days, and in a place like fuoye where network is as bad as something else i think cyber cafe is another profitable business in school environment. Note the school has no free wifi like other institutions.

(3) Snacks making (hot puff-puff) as we all know that almost all of us like hot puff especially in the morning when going to class. Presently as i'm writing this post nobody is doing this business in the school.

(4) Real estates (hostels) This should be my NO 1 On my list, cuz this is the only institution i've seen that the cost of accomodation is even more than the school fee, dats if u want to live in a self-con. Hostels that are close to the schooal are not less than 100 thousand Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Products: 112 Hot Products And Softwares For You For FREEEEE / 3.5kva Luminous Inverter For Sale / Start Your Data/vtu Business With Just 2k And Start Making Daily Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.