Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 (24510 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
cheesy
Ehen!! You will make a good customer sef sad
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Afam4eva(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
samzzycash:
i doubt if Ceec has more fans than him like safari girl said it was all down to experience. Last time he was up with Ceec he beat her but after that he was never up for eviction he was too relaxed while Ceec fans are busy Registering different sim cards for OTP. They were more prepared..
Ceec had more fans than him. Ceec's fans increased overtime and got to a point when the only person who could beat her was Miracle. What Tobi had were mostly sympathizers and not fans.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
We ever wrote dis article thank you so much if ur following dis comments I have learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
What's the difference between watching it and following it ? cheesy
By watching, it means sitting down in front of the TV while Following could mean following updates on Nairaland, Instagra, Twitter or wherever like a lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Truckpusher(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sleekyshuga:

Ehen!! You will make a good customer sef sad
sad cheesy
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by samzzycash(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Afam4eva:

Ceec had more fans than him. Ceec's fans increased overtime and got to a point when the only person who could beat her was Miracle. What Tobi had were mostly sympathizers and not fans.
numbers don't lie. Check their media handles.. Sympathizers you say? You can just say her fans are more loyal and ready to waste money..
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by haslaw(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Afam4eva(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
samzzycash:
numbers don't lie. Check their media handles.. Sympathizers you say? You can just say her fans are more loyal and ready to waste money..
But before the finals Tobi had more instagram followers than Miracle. Does that mean Tobi was more popular?

1 Like

Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by rockcitie: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice write up safarigirl. Good analysis with so many lessons for everyone to learn from.

Tobi would have done much better if he had been with Alex from the start. The Cee-C factor was a very big distraction for my guy.

Also, Tobi was hardly ever up for eviction so his fans did not quite realise that they needed to a lot work campaigning for votes in order to make him the winner.

Tobi's fans were too laid back. Cee-C and Miracle's supporters were campaigning everywhere via social media, bill boards, etc.
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Dindondin(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
eezeribe:
I didn't read that epistle up there....
One important lesson I always learn from big brother Naija is how to make mad profit without giving a fucck about who cares or not;as typical of monopolistic capitalists.
Within 90 days of the show,Multichoice will make more pure profit than it would make in a year from selling its Pay TV service on DSTV and GOTV...
Imagine receiving 170 million votes at 30 naira per SMS in less than 90 days,that is 5.1 billion naira out of which the winner walks away with 25 million naira cash and 20 million naira in add-on. The balance of 4.65 billion will be more than enough to offset the logistics cost which was also jointly shouldered by sponsors such as Payporte,Dufil and Minimie,Pepsi,Legend,Dano,Airtel,etc.
BIG BROTHER NAIJA IS PURE BUSINESS;NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.
To hell with those lessons listed by the Op;if I want to learn moral lessons,there are appropriate and more conventional places to do that.
Op,have you already forgotten everything you learnt in Civic education,Sunday school and the ones you learnt at home
Or don't you know where they sell self development books like 'THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE' by Stephen Covey and 'WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO' by Tim Lahaye etc
In addition, to hell with sites that are not creative with updates but just bbnaija updates
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by afroxyz: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why don't you use this email that would ginger naija youths to seize power? We saw the lecturer that cried because people at 24 years of age are still staying with their parents and collecting pocket money. Why not write something that would inspire such people. Na cheap traffic you dey find
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Saliu82: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mrs Safarigirl I disagree with u on number 8 because d way u sell urself dat is hw people will buy u, is God dat Destiny Miracle for d money so dere is nothing anybody can do to change d will of God. So stop writing rubbish and look for ur PVC
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Misternas89(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
blezzy080:
As imperfect humans we all have our flaws but despite that i was still able to learn some vital things from the characters of the MIRACLE #Bigbrothernaija 2018 winner. Here are the 4 vitals things i was able to learn from him which i will like to apply in my daily routine.

1. ALWAYS MIND YOUR BUSINESS: This is one out of the numerous qualities that Miracle possess. You will never see him interfere in matters or issues that does not concern him and that actually helped him. I give kudos to his parents for this..

2. HUMILITY

3. APPRECIATIVE

4. ALWAYS PROTECTING HIS LOVED ONES.
Click the like button if you agree with me
U made a lovely points man. So what the fvck do you still need people to give you likes Do u typed all that for an ordinary likes? If so I’m so sorry to say this, u r not intelligent. Write to express not to impress.
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Misternas89(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
ogbada33:
Thumps up... You'll make a good writer.
It’s “thumbs”up bro and not “thumps “as you just wrote
Re: 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 by Misternas89(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
haslaw:

Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend
You this guy again, okay we don hear u. CeeC dey go back to her Ebuka. Thanks for the updates, but why be say na every thread u dey post this shitss over and over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Out: Download Video Alani Pamolekun Part 3 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2015 / Do You Know The Name Of This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Top 10 Korean Words You'll Always Hear In A Kdrama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.