Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With (23822 Views)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
I didn't stay in camp so I don't know them.

Why? Were u sick or u legged it?
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by olasco18(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
who ask u...if u dnt knw them then pass

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by cecymiammy(f): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Are u motivated! motivated motivated!!
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
olasco18:

who ask u...if u dnt knw them then pass

I have pass....you ok now?
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Barnext(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Solja Be Shoutin "Kai" "Ajuaiya" Wen U Dnt Match Wel, #anambra waz fun den!!
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by idris4eva(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning dis morning fellow my corp member

DG ondo camp
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Neyoor:

Why? Were u sick or u legged it?

Lol I had health challenge.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Benjom(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
grin

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

or

Write a great CV with this Editable CV Template: https://.com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Surulady: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
that means your growing up was boring grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Amazon24(f): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2018
Wee wee wee.waaaa waa waa.
Attention number scored 1
Attis my number scored 1�

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

I thought as much. Perhaps, the regimented and atmosphere of the camp doesn't comply with your health.

Which state did you serve?
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by taylandtea: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
if u stand u are wrong
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by olasco18(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

I have pass....you ok now?
better.....u wan show ur self bfr or wat
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by kmaster007: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Corpers weeee-- waaaa.... weeee-- oooooo.---- waaaa ,---- oooo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Valfrankie(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
Same here, stay just a week before signing out of camp. Was taking a serious toll on my health and I broke down almost immediately I touched home. EN/15A. All those foaming in the mouth think it's all fun and games. SMH.... What batch were you
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by sujexy(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
I served my fatherland in Kaduna, precisely KSCI Ikara. The black gold camp was a very interesting camp. I really miss Sgt Daga, Sgt Mad dog, Corporal Nonsense and Capt O.O. Nafiu. I used to like their slogans alot. The ones I was so fond of include:
1. Morale, High
2. Are you motivated? Motivated, Motivated, Motivated.
3.If you are standing, you are wrong
4.Otondo
5.This environment is regimented.
6.If Corper marry Corper dem go born wowo.
Add yours...
If you are standing, you are wrong..loll
Kw16A Ilorin South...With peculiar state code 0027 hahaha

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Redhot111(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
1stola:
For my time, this kain parole wey I do no make me remember any slogan grin

That ur girl, I use eye gage run am HIV test and it shows positive. U stay well make I run ur own test too cos my mind dey tell me say u don collect from her.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by DonPikko: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
If you're still waliking you're wrong, Hungry Corper food is readyyyy
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by DonPikko: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Amazon24:
Wee wee wee.waaaa waa waa.
Attention number scored 1
Attis my number scored 1�
i don't even know those parade commands
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Surulady:
that means your growing up was boring grin

Really? Then we have to meet just to prove you wrong
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by harlems02: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Do me...Do me small small Officer...e dey pain me ooo Do me...Do me small small Officer...e dey pain me ooo ...........................................................
By the left, a jogging begin...Ayooo By the left, a jogging begin...Ayooo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Neyoor:

I thought as much. Perhaps, the regimented and atmosphere of the camp doesn't comply with your health.

Which state did you serve?

Yea. ....Rivers state
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by uuzba(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

Your health was challenging you, you challenged your health or you and your health met at Challenge bus stop?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
You were busy prostituting abi
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Valfrankie:
Same here, stay just a week before signing out of camp. Was taking a serious toll on my health and I broke down almost immediately I touched home. EN/15A. All those foaming in the mouth think it's all fun and games. SMH.... What batch were you

Aiya....I can relate sha. RV/16B
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Crystalclara(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2018
DonDemu:
You were busy prostituting abi

I'm not ceec so no insult bro kiss
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

Yea. ....Rivers state

Oh! Still better compare to some northern states where everything about their weather is extreme
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
I served my fatherland in Kaduna, precisely KSCI Ikara. The black gold camp was a very interesting camp. I really miss Sgt Daga, Sgt Mad dog, Corporal Nonsense and Capt O.O. Nafiu. I used to like their slogans alot. The ones I was so fond of include:
1. Morale, High
2. Are you motivated? Motivated, Motivated, Motivated.
3.If you are standing, you are wrong
4.Otondo
5.This environment is regimented.
6.If Corper marry Corper dem go born wowo.
Add yours...
daga still dey that camp? That tall slim fool
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by suco01(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
sujexy:
If you are standing, you are wrong..loll Kw16A Ilorin South...With peculiar state code 0027 hahaha

Yikpata people. 0519

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by echobazz: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Sister you fine oooh,but your something dey do wine wine wine....
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by prettyJoy22(f): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2018
Soldier: how are you? Coper : no option sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.