Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) (2551 Views)

Good Morning N-power Build Beneficiaries,how Is It Going At Your Training Centre / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Good Morning, N-agro Beneficiaries, How Are You Doing? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
hi,
I want to say congratulations to all 2017 Pre-selected Applicants who have transitioned to beneficiaries. Now is the time to login with the email address or phone number you provided during the online registration and physical verification exercise.
you will be sent a one time passport OTP (a 4 digit number) to complete your status on the npvn portal. if these is not sent to you or you are yet to receive via your mobile phone number, please dial the codes below to get it and continue learning.
*347*5*88#

CC. Lala pls deserve front page as many of the beneficiaries are confused about how to login and the OTP thing.this will go along way in assisting them
Thanks
Valentine Uwakwe
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by proudlygunner: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dialed the code but still didn't get the OTP
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by Advans(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dialed d ussd code, got OTP but it didn't work. wen I input d code. it says OTP validation failed
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by Godrocks: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
I got the congratulatory message but when i entered my email and phone number they said my records is not found, what do I do?
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by Nizguy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
wot next wen u get to dashboard??
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nizguy:
wot next wen u get to dashboard??
update ur information and status
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by princewilordu(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please any1 with good idea should help. am done with the OTP stuff, i proceeded to the the change password part, which i did successfully, i navigated around My portal although no passport yet because network was really bad, I tried to login again it's returning me back to congratulatory page and i clicked next it's taking me to OTP again. please what should i do.
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by adekunle4uall(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
try the code alot of times without receiving any otp
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
adekunle4uall:
try the code alot of times without receiving any otp
I kept getting "try again "
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by beycity(m): 2:28am On Apr 24, 2018
princewilordu:
Please any1 with good idea should help. am done with the OTP stuff, i proceeded to the the change password part, which i did successfully, i navigated around My portal although no passport yet because network was really bad, I tried to login again it's returning me back to congratulatory page and i clicked next it's taking me to OTP again. please what should i do.
Since you have changed your password, it should request for ur password but request for another OTP if necessary.
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by beycity(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Advans:
I dialed d ussd code, got OTP but it didn't work. wen I input d code. it says OTP validation failed
This is due to bad network... Keep trying.
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
you can now use the last four digit of ur BVN as ur OTP if the number you have been dialing doesn't send your ur otp.....try it.. it will work and continue ith ur profile update..cheers
Re: Npower 2017 Final Beneficiaries- How To Get Your One-time-password (OTP) by Nizguy(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
update ur information and status
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Cormart Nigeria Limited Newest Openings / Fcmb Update: Offer Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.