Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lazy Nigerians Dstv Subscription Plus Voting.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lazy Nigerians Dstv Subscription Plus Voting.... (313 Views)

New DSTV Subscription Rate From June 2020 / Cheap Go Tv & Dstv Subscription / The Definition Of Lazy Nigerians That Will Leave You In Stitches ...TGIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerians Dstv Subscription Plus Voting.... by Mdaz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
I saw something on BIG BROTHER NIGERIA website and some other Socia-Network pages that shock me somehow and am beginning to think that PMB speech on Nigerians youth is somehow correct even though am still very much angry with the old man.
I want someone to tell me that below is not true.
They said BBNigeria recorded a total vote cast of:

170 million votes
PER SMS cost 30 Naira
170millon X 30 Naira
=5.1Billion Naira.
I understand that BIG Brother gave out a total package of 42Million Naira to the winner.
That means the balance is now 5.58 Billion Naira.
Trust me the entire cost of logistic of that program will not cost 1.5Billion Naira.
Lazy Nigerian Youths used their hard earned money to cast votes for BBN without benefits and you refuse to register for your PVC to cast a vote for incoming general election that will change our generations.. Aren't you lazy??
You see why I beginning to believe PMB is right in is words. Am beginning to think Nigerian youth are actually lazy youth.
#GetYouthPVC
Copied ......

(1) (Reply)

Female Libya Returnees Arrive Pregnant / What Is The Hardest Part Of Being A Nigerian? [video] / Quality Vs Quantity Education, When JAMB Is A Waste Of Time And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.