Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Cheat? (468 Views)

Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Nigerian Lady Gives Reasons Married Men Cheat And Promise Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by Melissa16: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
This questions has been going on my mind for long.i really will appreciate honest answers from men. Recently i found out my husband cheated on me.according to him,he pick her up,paid her several times to sleep with her. It got me wondering thesame sex,he get from me for free anytime he wants.I told him if anybody has to cheat ,then is me,because he hardly satisfy me,i hardly get sex wen i want,beacause he has to work.yet i hold body.am a beautiful lady,even when am pregnant men admire me,yet i kept ny cool.all this he agrees with me.even as i find it hard to forgive him,am trying to work on my sex life with him.to be honest after i find out of his cheating,sex with him has been painful,cos i feel used,betrayed,infact i feel like a fool. Am a very understanding person,thats why i will like you guys to help me answer this question.why do men cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Melissa16:
This questions has been going on my mind for long.i really will appreciate honest answers from men. Recently i found out my husband cheated on me.according to him,he pick her up,paid her several times to sleep with her. It got me wondering thesame sex,he get from me for free anytime he wants.I told him if anybody has to cheat ,then is me,because he hardly satisfy me,i hardly get sex wen i want,beacause he has to work.yet i hold body.am a beautiful lady,even when am pregnant men admire me,yet i kept ny cool.all this he agrees with me.even as i find it hard to forgive him,am trying to work on my sex life with him.to be honest after i find out of his cheating,sex with him has been painful,cos i feel used,betrayed,infact i feel like a fool. Am a very understanding person,thats why i will like you guys to help me answer this question.why do men cheat

lady, let me be the bearer of bad news....all what happened to you is YOUR fault?!

A) the sex he got from the babe is definitely NOT the same as what you give your husband....if it was, he wouldnt pay some stranger for it, duh!!! so you better check yourself!

B) if he didnt satisfy you yet you stayed quiet and didnt voice your concern, and only now open your mouth, then the blame is on you, and you alone....so you better check yourself!

C) when you were happy to "hold body" when he was supposedly at work (mounting other women), then why dont you continue do that in silence instead? so you better check yourself!

D) the fact that you want to forgive this demon, and foolishly think that he CAN change, while its obvious he has no respect for you... is the reason why you will never understand nor win in this issue. so you better check yourself!

E) this man has tasted the forbidden fruit...no amount of change can make him look at you as refreshing.sweet and sexy as mounting a brand new untouched toto...

FINALLY cheating has nothing to do with how beautiful you are OR many men want to fukc your pregnant self....men dont need BEAUTY to cheat, they just need an opportunity coupled with a disrespectful/deceitful nature. thats why many men will gladly fukc they ugly stinking nasty maids

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Melissa16: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

lady, let me be the bearer of bad news....all what happened to you is YOUR fault?!

A) the sex he got from the babe is definitely NOT the same as what you give your husband....if it was, he wouldnt pay some stranger for it, duh!!! so you better check yourself!

B) if he didnt satisfy you yet you stayed quiet and didnt voice your concern, and only now open your mouth, then the blame is on you, and you alone....so you better check yourself!

C) when you were happy to "hold body" when he was supposedly at work (mounting other women), then why dont you continue do that in silence instead? so you better check yourself!

D) the fact that you want to forgive this demon, and foolishly think that he CAN change, while its obvious he has no respect for you... is the reason why you will never understand nor win in this issue. so you better check yourself!

E) this man has tasted the forbidden fruit...no amount of change can make him look at you as refreshing.sweet and sexy as mounting a brand new untouched toto...

FINALLY cheating has nothing to do with how beautiful you are OR many men want to fukc your pregnant self....men dont need BEAUTY to cheat, they just need an opportunity coupled with a disrespectful/deceitful nature. thats why many men will gladly fukc they ugly stinking nasty maids
All thesame thanks for you time. Let me make sometin clear,he ended the whole relationship before i found out. Am sure he respect me. He told me the whole truth when i confronted him,that shows how sorry he is.(how do i know,i chatted the girl up pretending to be him) how do i know about the cheating(she kept calling him,but he never picks or call back (true caller) ) .how do i know about her,he blocked her on watsaap( he has never block any1b4). Why did he cheat(i did a cerclage,which made it impossible to have sex with him for sometime. Now back to my question. All my married friends are complaining of their cheating husband.(even those that had decree in sexytology).
This is a general issue.just curious to know why

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Melissa16: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

By the way your coment is full of blame.meaning you didnt answer anything

(1) (Reply)

NASS Members Notorious For Seeking Bribe, Says Former INEC Chairman / Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals / Who Is Daniel D'third III? Nigerian Singer, D'banj Son Is Died In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.