Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (12471 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

Welcome to Fleet Man; Fleet Management by Taxi App Guy.

Fleet Man is Taxi App Guy’s  Fleet Management platform where we manage vehicles on behalf of investors who do not have the wish to monitor their vehicles themselves.

Here at Taxi App guy, we know that return on investment and asset security is foremost on our partner’s minds. Our systems and processes ensure that your money is remitted and your vehicle lives its best life.

We submit our driver operators to the most rigorous security checks to ensure that whoever ends up driving your vehicle is well known by us- and by extension- you. Which reduces the risk of mismanagement by drivers or  non-remittance of your weekly returns.

We also have a tried and tested method of recovering your remittance in case the operator driver defaults, refuses to pay or drops your vehicle and moves on to another one.

We know this is one of the most common and challenging scenarios that occurs in the Partner-Driver contract. Our involvement will help mitigate your risks. We make sure your operator remits your money weekly and on time, in the event that the operator does not meet up to his/her obligations, Taxi App Guy will help you follow up on defaulting drivers and their guarantors to make sure your remittances are paid.

We also do this in the event of vehicle damage by operator.

Our fleet management system is fully automated, making sure you have the best experience with your fleet management company

Here are some of the features we include in our service

·         Vehicle Maintenance Scheduling (Servicing, Brake pads, Oil fills etc)

·         Predictive Maintenance

·         Cost per Mile or Cost per hour to keep a tight leash on your accounting

·         Vehicle Papers Renewal Scheduling (Insurance, Road worthiness, Tint permits etc)

·         VIN decoding

·         Asset, Driver and Fuel Management

·         Issue reporting and management (be notified immediately there is an issue with your vehicle and steps on how to solve the issues)

·         Repair Tracking

·         Fleet operation reports

·         Accident documentation (Hopefully, we’ll never have to use this feature)

·         Location and Activity history

Our clients can download our fleet management app and be able to monitor activities on their vehicle, they can get vehicle inspection reports every morning, they can see service history and scheduled maintenance reports, they can access receipts and other important features relative to your vehicle on our platform.

These are just a few of our services, interested clients can call us to find out more about how we do what we do.

As a client, relating with us is a breeze. Once you call our customer care platform, our system can automatically detect your phone number and make your vehicle details available to our customer service agent and you.

We make it very easy for you to enjoy our services, we know and streamline all the usual bottlenecks involved in investing in ridesharing. And make your investment journey as smooth as can be.

Welcome to Fleet Management as it should be.

Give us a call or a chat us up on whatsapp today.

Bibilade Oyeleke,

Taxi App Guy,

+2348186473185
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
I personally believe Uber and Taxify are not doing enough to get customers in Nigeria.
And this is the beginning of all stakeholder's woes.
Granted, everyday; new riders are starting to use ride share as their preferred means of transportation. But also, a lot of drivers and owners have heard you can make some money on ride share, and they are signing up by the thousands monthly.
I don't know what revenue figures these companies are posting (although I have a feeling profits are increasing), but what I do know is that ever since the inception of ride share in Nigeria, earnings have been on a steady decline.

Initially it was that you could make 100,000 per week. Of course a good percentage of this was some sort of incentive or the other.
Requests were easier to find for drivers, this was not because there were so many riders but because the ratio of riders to vehicles was much lower than it is now.

When Uber came to Nigeria, there was a loud bang. Even though everybody heard of Uber at the same time; obviously riders got a head start on Partner-drivers. Think about this, for a rider to begin to use the app, all he had to do was download it and start using the service. A Partner-Driver on the other hand had to buy/own a duly registered vehicle, do an inspection, go through a training session and a test before they could start to use the app. Riders had a 1000 Naira entrance threshold into using the app, that same threshold was about 2,000,000 Naira for Partner-Drivers.

So very quickly, rider numbers swelled, and when partner-drivers began using the app the riders were waiting.
At that time Uber was all over the blogs, it was new so it was on everybody's social media timeline. People wanted to be the first to tell their friends about rideshare. The cool new way to get around.
But the novelty has long since worn off now, in fact in some cases, rideshare is beginning to get a bad rap among riders. You can go on social media to see how many negative reviews are starting to creep up on Uber and Taxify, despite their usually excellent service.

and, it's almost beginning to feel like demand is starting to out weigh supply.
When Uber first came, they had great programs for getting new users on board. There was the Uber brand ambassador program, there was their partner referral program, there were all sorts of incentives. He'll, everybody was talking about it. "Make 400,000 Naira per month with your car, signup on Uber!"
I still remember those days with a warm smile.
Uber stopped almost all of these except for partner referrals and one or two scattered incentives here and there that seem more like plastic gimmicks than true incentives.

No customer acquisition programs, no ads. Just a boring "Get 500 Naira discount upon registration" that nobody knows about.

Thankfully, I have begun seeing and hearing Uber adverts in Nigeria now. I still think they are missing that human, word-of-mouth feel that their old programs gave them, where your friends and family wanted you to use an Uber. But what do I know.
Please Uber especially (because you take 25% and hence should have a bigger marketing budget) a lot of us are depending on you getting your act right.

We are waaaaay more heavily invested in this than you are, we need the the realities to reflect this. You need to reinvest more of that money into customer acquisition. We need to see you actively trying to get us more customers.

You all need to pay extra focus on getting new riders especially if you insist on taking 25%(and 15%). There are too many vehicles on the platform and too little riders. If you do not work on getting new riders for your investors to feed on. It's your 25% they will start looking at next, and if they can't get a part of it, they will go to a platform that offers them more riders/earnings, Taxify, please take note.

If you all don't invest in more programs that will get us stakeholders more riders, someone else will.
This is not a shade or a sub, it's a piece of advice.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by Konquest: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2018
taxiappguy:
Coming to Nigeria. The newly redesigned app from Uber.

Last week, Uber announced the complete redesign of its new driver app.
About 2 years now, complaints have crept up from drivers about the old Uber apps, and Uber has listened.

It appears that this is a result of Uber’s new campaign of treating drivers better. This campaign was called 180 days of change. During 180 days of change, Uber rolled out driver friendly features on the app, features such as in-app messaging, introduction of airport queues among many other upgrades.

In true post-Kalanick form(Travis Kalanick is the founder and former CEO of Uber), the company has embarked on a driver-centric approach to its policy making.

Make no mistake, the customer is still king and is still at the heart of Uber’s network, but now, Uber is determined to treat its drivers as a close partner, because it understands that drivers are the arteries of the network.

new uber driver app

Instead of taking the traditional Travis Kalanick approach, Uber did the logical thing, the company teamed up with drivers to redesign the new app. It carried out extensive conversation and interviews and came out with a magnificent and simple app. The most obvious feature is that it shows the most important information without cluttering up the screen like the old app.

The new app is beautiful. At the top of the screen lies a real-time earnings tracker, to let drivers know how much they made on the last trip, it also makes it easier to
• track progress,
• quests, incentives, and goals,

The old app was a bit cumbersome and sometimes, you had to scroll down to see your current earnings.
Also, the surge map has been redesigned. There were colored hexagons to show you the surge, now, you can see an integrated module which shows the street names of where the surge is located, so drivers can know how to place themselves relative to the surge.
new uber driver app 2
Notifications are better too. According to Uber, “the Notifications feature lets drivers see messages about upcoming earning opportunities, feedback from their riders, and information about their account”. Notifications now function sort of like an inbox, where you can see cached messages.

Another really important thing is the new app functions better on old android phones and in areas with poor reception. This is very good news for drivers.
There is also a new status bar that shows drivers where to go to get better boost or incentive earnings.

The new app will take a few months to roll out to rideshare drivers in Abuja and Lagos. So the jury is still out on whether this new driver app will be a hit or a bust. Whichever it is, I’m still itching to get my hands on it and try it out.

Thanks for reading this, new articles coming soon.
Please feel free to comment.

I’m the Taxi App Guy, I write more at taxiappguy.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Driver Search by Taxi App Guy.
If you need a driver for your vehicle in Lagos or Abuja; and would like us to get one for you.
We can link you up with a driver in minutes.
We can also verify them for you.
Chat us up on whatsapp.

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here. We give out 5000 Naira to you for every successful referral that gets to 50 trips.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
[/size]
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

If you have previously bought any of the previous versions of the book, you don't have to purchase it again!
As usual, I am pushing the update to your email absolutely free of charge.
All you have to do is check your inbox in the morning. It's sure to be sitting there.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Guarantor form

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

If you have previously bought any of the previous versions of the book, you don't have to purchase it again!
As usual, I am pushing the update to your email absolutely free of charge.
All you have to do is check your inbox in the morning. It's sure to be sitting there.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
- Compare quotes
Simple as ABC!

-Guarantor form

How to get the book?

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
- Compare quotes
Simple as ABC!

-Guarantor form

How to get the book?

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by Skale1990(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Attract refeatch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unitrrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

http://zamoney.site/8343369020466/
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,

-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
- Compare quotes
Simple as ABC!

-Guarantor form

How to get the book?

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
This thread is a continuation of this one; https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber-taxify-abuja

I have changed my operating name form oaksfivefarms to taxiappguy. This is to better coincide with the corporate image we are pushing out. And to better align with our specific goal of ride share.

So please, feel free to tag along.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
This thread is a continuation of this one; https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber-taxify-abuja

I have changed my operating name form oaksfivefarms to taxiappguy. This is to better coincide with the corporate image we are pushing out. And to better align with our specific goal of ride share.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
T
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,

Here are some of our available resources for protecting your ride share business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.03 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
taxiappguy:
List of accepted vehicles for Uber (taxify accepts these vehicles too)

Acura: ILX, MDX, RDX, RL, TL, TLX, TSX
Audi: A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, Allroad, Q5, Q7, RS 7, S4, S6, S7, S8, SQ5
Bentley: Flying Spur, Mulsanne
BMW: 3-series Gran Turismo, 5-series, 5-series Gran Turismo, 6-series, 6-series Gran Turismo, 7-series, ActiveHybrid 5, Alphina B7, M5, M6 Gran Coupe, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6
Buick: Enclave, Encore, Envision, LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal, Verano BYDe6
Cadillac: CT6, CTS, DTS, Escalade, SRX, STS, XTS
Chevrolet: Captiva, Cruze , Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu, SS, Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse, Trax
Chrysler: 200, 300, Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, LHS, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town and Country, Voyager
Dodge: Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Charger, Dart , Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, NitroFiskerKarma
Ford: C-Max, C-Max Hybrid, Crown Victoria, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Flex, Focus , Fusion, Taurus, Taurus X
Honda: Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Civic , Crosstour, Fit, HR-V, Odyssey, Pilot
Hummer: H3
Hyundai: Azera, Elantra , Equus, Genesis, Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Sonata, Tucson, Veracruz
Infiniti: JX, M, Q50, Q70, QX50, QX56, QX60, QX80
Jaguar: F-PACE, XF, XJJeepCherokee, Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Renegade
Kia: Amanti, Borrego, Cadenza, Forte , K900, Optima, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Sportage
Land Rover: Discovery, LR3, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport
Lexus: ES, GS, GX, HS, LS, LX, NX, RX
Lincoln: Continental, LS, MKC, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Town Car
Maserati: Ghibli, Quattroporte
Mazda: CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MAZDA3, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, MAZDASPEED3, Tribute
Mercedes-Benz: C-Class, CLS-Class, E-Class, E-Class Wagon, G-Class, GL-Class, GLC-Class, GLE-Class, GLK-Class, M-Class, ML Class, Metris, R-Class, S-Class
Mercury: Grand Marquis, Mariner, Milan, Mountaineer, Sable
Mitsubishi: Endeavor, Galant, Lancer , Outlander, Outlander Sport
Nissan: Altima, Armada, Maxima, Murano, NV Passenger, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra , Xterra
Pontiac: G6, G8, Torrent, Vibe
Porsche: Cayenne, Macan, Panamera
Saab: 9-4X, 9-7X
Saturn: Aura, Outlook, VUE
Subaru: Forester, Impreza , Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, WRX, XV Crosstrek
Suzuki: Grand Vitara, Kizashi, XL7
Toyota: 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla , Prius, Prius V, RAV4, Venza
Volkswagen: CC , Golf SportWagen, Jetta, Passat, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg
Volvo: S60 , S80, XC60, XC70, XC90

All vehicles must be 2003 or newer unless otherwise stated
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by hadura29(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=taxiappguy post=75679289][/quote] me

Can you do feasibility study on a business?
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
hadura29:
me

Can you do feasibility study on a business?
What business?
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by hadura29(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
taxiappguy:

What business?

Car wash, car shop and amala joint...
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
hadura29:

Car wash, car shop and amala joint...
I might be able to direct you to someone who can for car wash
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello,

Welcome to Fleet Man; Fleet Management by Taxi App Guy.

Fleet Man is Taxi App Guy’s  Fleet Management platform where we manage vehicles on behalf of investors who do not have the wish to monitor their vehicles themselves.

Here at Taxi App guy, we know that return on investment and asset security is foremost on our partner’s minds. Our systems and processes ensure that your money is remitted and your vehicle lives its best life.

We submit our driver operators to the most rigorous security checks to ensure that whoever ends up driving your vehicle is well known by us- and by extension- you. Which reduces the risk of mismanagement by drivers or  non-remittance of your weekly returns.

We also have a tried and tested method of recovering your remittance in case the operator driver defaults, refuses to pay or drops your vehicle and moves on to another one.

We know this is one of the most common and challenging scenarios that occurs in the Partner-Driver contract. Our involvement will help mitigate your risks. We make sure your operator remits your money weekly and on time, in the event that the operator does not meet up to his/her obligations, Taxi App Guy will help you follow up on defaulting drivers and their guarantors to make sure your remittances are paid.

We also do this in the event of vehicle damage by operator.

Our fleet management system is fully automated, making sure you have the best experience with your fleet management company

Here are some of the features we include in our service

·         Vehicle Maintenance Scheduling (Servicing, Brake pads, Oil fills etc)

·         Predictive Maintenance

·         Cost per Mile or Cost per hour to keep a tight leash on your accounting

·         Vehicle Papers Renewal Scheduling (Insurance, Road worthiness, Tint permits etc)

·         VIN decoding

·         Asset, Driver and Fuel Management

·         Issue reporting and management (be notified immediately there is an issue with your vehicle and steps on how to solve the issues)

·         Repair Tracking

·         Fleet operation reports

·         Accident documentation (Hopefully, we’ll never have to use this feature)

·         Location and Activity history

Our clients can download our fleet management app and be able to monitor activities on their vehicle, they can get vehicle inspection reports every morning, they can see service history and scheduled maintenance reports, they can access receipts and other important features relative to your vehicle on our platform.

These are just a few of our services, interested clients can call us to find out more about how we do what we do.

As a client, relating with us is a breeze. Once you call our customer care platform, our system can automatically detect your phone number and make your vehicle details available to our customer service agent and you.

We make it very easy for you to enjoy our services, we know and streamline all the usual bottlenecks involved in investing in ridesharing. And make your investment journey as smooth as can be.

Welcome to Fleet Management as it should be.

Give us a call or a chat us up on whatsapp today.

Bibilade Oyeleke,

Taxi App Guy,

+2348186473185
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 1:56am On Feb 21, 2019
taxiappguy:
To protect your Uber business, 2 things are involved.
You either purchase any of our books or use our fleet management service.
If you choose to purchase our books, 2 books are involved.
You can either purchase our Guide to Uber for Partners or buy our Guide to Uber for Drivers.
If you choose to purchase our Guide to Uber for Partners, 2 agreements are involved.
It is either you choose the Rental agreement or the Hire Purchase agreement,
If you choose the Rental Agreement, 2 documents are involved.
You can either choose the Classic Rental Agreement, or choose the newly modified #Assurance Rental Agreement.
This new form is designed for partners who want to move forward with security deposits.

From here, only one thing is involved.

Get it on Whatsapp.

Free Taxify trip
Use code TECHPOINT
29th May.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by libero05(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=taxiappguy poshit=75679289][/quote]
Hi, please what is the least car accepted on the uber platform in terms of year as at 2019, i plan on starting with the least acceptable corolla though, your response would be appreciated, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Count Losses As ‘mysterious’ Fire Wipes Out Section Of Katangowa Market / The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Jigawa: Local Rice Price Up By 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.