Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (12472 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
This thread is a continuation of this one; https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber-taxify-abuja

I have changed my operating name form oaksfivefarms to taxiappguy. This is to better coincide with the corporate image we are pushing out. And to better align with our specific goal of ride share.

So please, feel free to tag along.

1 Like

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Coming to Nigeria. The newly redesigned app from Uber.

Last week, Uber announced the complete redesign of its new driver app.
About 2 years now, complaints have crept up from drivers about the old Uber apps, and Uber has listened.

It appears that this is a result of Uber’s new campaign of treating drivers better. This campaign was called 180 days of change. During 180 days of change, Uber rolled out driver friendly features on the app, features such as in-app messaging, introduction of airport queues among many other upgrades.

In true post-Kalanick form(Travis Kalanick is the founder and former CEO of Uber), the company has embarked on a driver-centric approach to its policy making.

Make no mistake, the customer is still king and is still at the heart of Uber’s network, but now, Uber is determined to treat its drivers as a close partner, because it understands that drivers are the arteries of the network.

new uber driver app

Instead of taking the traditional Travis Kalanick approach, Uber did the logical thing, the company teamed up with drivers to redesign the new app. It carried out extensive conversation and interviews and came out with a magnificent and simple app. The most obvious feature is that it shows the most important information without cluttering up the screen like the old app.

The new app is beautiful. At the top of the screen lies a real-time earnings tracker, to let drivers know how much they made on the last trip, it also makes it easier to
• track progress,
• quests, incentives, and goals,

The old app was a bit cumbersome and sometimes, you had to scroll down to see your current earnings.
Also, the surge map has been redesigned. There were colored hexagons to show you the surge, now, you can see an integrated module which shows the street names of where the surge is located, so drivers can know how to place themselves relative to the surge.
new uber driver app 2
Notifications are better too. According to Uber, “the Notifications feature lets drivers see messages about upcoming earning opportunities, feedback from their riders, and information about their account”. Notifications now function sort of like an inbox, where you can see cached messages.

Another really important thing is the new app functions better on old android phones and in areas with poor reception. This is very good news for drivers.
There is also a new status bar that shows drivers where to go to get better boost or incentive earnings.

The new app will take a few months to roll out to rideshare drivers in Abuja and Lagos. So the jury is still out on whether this new driver app will be a hit or a bust. Whichever it is, I’m still itching to get my hands on it and try it out.

Thanks for reading this, new articles coming soon.
Please feel free to comment.

I’m the Taxi App Guy, I write more at taxiappguy.

1 Share

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello,
Taxify is giving free rides out again.

Here is the email taxify sent to me.
Hey Taxi App Guy, you’ve got ₦2700 in free rides!
To claim, please apply promo code “NG900X3” in your Taxify app.

Once you have successfully applied the promo code, you will get ₦900 taken off each of your next 3 rides.

So im giving it out to you guys. Go out and have fun, courtesy of Taxify and the Taxi App Guy.
Keep in mind that, even though its free, you have to add a payment method other than cash.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Here are some of our available resources for protecting your ride share business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.03 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by bluezeski(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
I Have a corolla 2003 for taxify or uber, i need a responsible driver who lives around lekki ajah area / or surulere axis with reliable guarantors. call / whatsapp Ik on 08096530007 or 08113951721
Hire purchase - Driver must be ready to drop at least 25% of the total cost before operation and maximum of 12 months payment. Then Rental should be 30k per week

1 Like

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello,
Taxify is giving free rides out again.

Here is the email taxify sent to me.
Hey Taxi App Guy, you’ve got ₦2700 in free rides!
To claim, please apply promo code “NG900X3” in your Taxify app.

Once you have successfully applied the promo code, you will get ₦900 taken off each of your next 3 rides.

So im giving it out to you guys. Go out and have fun, courtesy of Taxify and the Taxi App Guy.
Keep in mind that, even though its free, you have to add a payment method other than cash.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello all,

How is your ridesharing experience going?

I am transitioning from Oaks five farms to Taxi App Guy on nairaland,

I believe this switch will bring my readers a better branded experience. You can now get your essential information from
TaxiAppGuy - Nairaland
TaxiAppGuy - Facebook
@taxiappguy - Twitter
TaxiAppGuy- Instagram

You can get such resources as:

1. Guide to uber Ebook: An ebook for partner-drivers who intend to register and make mokney with Uber.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between partner and driver.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between partner and driver.

4. Guarantor's form: A guarantor's form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the driver, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during handover, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out.

You can email me at
Taxiappguy@gmail.com
And call me on

Please check out my new post at taxiappguy.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Insurance is very very important for ridesharing, your car is your business, traversing the city making money for you. It only makes sense to protect that investment.
Uber announced its insurance policy for drivers, and the figures seem good.

Here are Uber’s insurance figures:
Medical expenses Up to NGN 2,250,000*

Ground ambulance Expenses NGN 20,000

Permanent disability (total or partial) Up to NGN 7,500,000

Death Up to NGN 7,500,000

Funeral Expenses NGN 100,000

Annual cost to partner NGN 0

*Medical expenses amounting to less than ₦10,000 are not covered.

But there is one fact that isn’t here, and that fact is very important.
Uber’s insurance only covers Period 2 and Period 3. Period 2 kicks off as soon as the driver accepts a ride request, all the way till when the driver picks the rider. Period 3 kicks off as soon as the rider enters your car.
These are the two periods you are covered for in Uber’s insurance policy for drivers.
This means that Period 1- which is when you are not online on the app or when you are online but don’t have a trip request yet- is intensely risky for Ride share drivers.

This is called the rideshare gap.
Any unfortunate event that happens during this period is not covered by Uber’s insurance.

Needless to say, it is extremely important to safeguard yourself and your vehicle from hazards that may occur as a result of driving around town ferrying passengers all day
Do not treat your Insurance with kid gloves, get a good cover, one that takes into cognizance your job as a rideshare partner-driver.
Taxi App Guy has done research into the best type of Insurance especially for Ride share drivers. I will be releasing an update next week on just this topic, where to get the best rideshare partner-driver insurance policy.

Stay tuned.

My name is Bibilade Oyeleke – the Taxi app Guy, i write more at taxiappguy.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
List of accepted vehicles for Uber (taxify accepts these vehicles too)

Acura: ILX, MDX, RDX, RL, TL, TLX, TSX
Audi: A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, Allroad, Q5, Q7, RS 7, S4, S6, S7, S8, SQ5
Bentley: Flying Spur, Mulsanne
BMW: 3-series Gran Turismo, 5-series, 5-series Gran Turismo, 6-series, 6-series Gran Turismo, 7-series, ActiveHybrid 5, Alphina B7, M5, M6 Gran Coupe, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6
Buick: Enclave, Encore, Envision, LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal, Verano BYDe6
Cadillac: CT6, CTS, DTS, Escalade, SRX, STS, XTS
Chevrolet: Captiva, Cruze , Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu, SS, Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse, Trax
Chrysler: 200, 300, Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, LHS, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town and Country, Voyager
Dodge: Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Charger, Dart , Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, NitroFiskerKarma
Ford: C-Max, C-Max Hybrid, Crown Victoria, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Flex, Focus , Fusion, Taurus, Taurus X
Honda: Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Civic , Crosstour, Fit, HR-V, Odyssey, Pilot
Hummer: H3
Hyundai: Azera, Elantra , Equus, Genesis, Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Sonata, Tucson, Veracruz
Infiniti: JX, M, Q50, Q70, QX50, QX56, QX60, QX80
Jaguar: F-PACE, XF, XJJeepCherokee, Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Renegade
Kia: Amanti, Borrego, Cadenza, Forte , K900, Optima, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Sportage
Land Rover: Discovery, LR3, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport
Lexus: ES, GS, GX, HS, LS, LX, NX, RX
Lincoln: Continental, LS, MKC, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Town Car
Maserati: Ghibli, Quattroporte
Mazda: CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MAZDA3, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, MAZDASPEED3, Tribute
Mercedes-Benz: C-Class, CLS-Class, E-Class, E-Class Wagon, G-Class, GL-Class, GLC-Class, GLE-Class, GLK-Class, M-Class, ML Class, Metris, R-Class, S-Class
Mercury: Grand Marquis, Mariner, Milan, Mountaineer, Sable
Mitsubishi: Endeavor, Galant, Lancer , Outlander, Outlander Sport
Nissan: Altima, Armada, Maxima, Murano, NV Passenger, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra , Xterra
Pontiac: G6, G8, Torrent, Vibe
Porsche: Cayenne, Macan, Panamera
Saab: 9-4X, 9-7X
Saturn: Aura, Outlook, VUE
Subaru: Forester, Impreza , Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, WRX, XV Crosstrek
Suzuki: Grand Vitara, Kizashi, XL7
Toyota: 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla , Prius, Prius V, RAV4, Venza
Volkswagen: CC , Golf SportWagen, Jetta, Passat, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg
Volvo: S60 , S80, XC60, XC70, XC90

All vehicles must be 2003 or newer unless otherwise stated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by dru23(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
taxiappguy:
List of accepted vehicles for Uber (taxify accepts these vehicles too)

Acura: ILX, MDX, RDX, RL, TL, TLX, TSX
Audi: A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, Allroad, Q5, Q7, RS 7, S4, S6, S7, S8, SQ5
Bentley: Flying Spur, Mulsanne
BMW: 3-series Gran Turismo, 5-series, 5-series Gran Turismo, 6-series, 6-series Gran Turismo, 7-series, ActiveHybrid 5, Alphina B7, M5, M6 Gran Coupe, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6
Buick: Enclave, Encore, Envision, LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal, Verano BYDe6
Cadillac: CT6, CTS, DTS, Escalade, SRX, STS, XTS
Chevrolet: Captiva, Cruze , Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu, SS, Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse, Trax
Chrysler: 200, 300, Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, LHS, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town and Country, Voyager
Dodge: Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Charger, Dart , Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, NitroFiskerKarma
Ford: C-Max, C-Max Hybrid, Crown Victoria, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Flex, Focus , Fusion, Taurus, Taurus X
Honda: Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Civic , Crosstour, Fit, HR-V, Odyssey, Pilot
Hummer: H3
Hyundai: Azera, Elantra , Equus, Genesis, Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Sonata, Tucson, Veracruz
Infiniti: JX, M, Q50, Q70, QX50, QX56, QX60, QX80
Jaguar: F-PACE, XF, XJJeepCherokee, Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Renegade
Kia: Amanti, Borrego, Cadenza, Forte , K900, Optima, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Sportage
Land Rover: Discovery, LR3, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport
Lexus: ES, GS, GX, HS, LS, LX, NX, RX
Lincoln: Continental, LS, MKC, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Town Car
Maserati: Ghibli, Quattroporte
Mazda: CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MAZDA3, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, MAZDASPEED3, Tribute
Mercedes-Benz: C-Class, CLS-Class, E-Class, E-Class Wagon, G-Class, GL-Class, GLC-Class, GLE-Class, GLK-Class, M-Class, ML Class, Metris, R-Class, S-Class
Mercury: Grand Marquis, Mariner, Milan, Mountaineer, Sable
Mitsubishi: Endeavor, Galant, Lancer , Outlander, Outlander Sport
Nissan: Altima, Armada, Maxima, Murano, NV Passenger, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra , Xterra
Pontiac: G6, G8, Torrent, Vibe
Porsche: Cayenne, Macan, Panamera
Saab: 9-4X, 9-7X
Saturn: Aura, Outlook, VUE
Subaru: Forester, Impreza , Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, WRX, XV Crosstrek
Suzuki: Grand Vitara, Kizashi, XL7
Toyota: 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla , Prius, Prius V, RAV4, Venza
Volkswagen: CC , Golf SportWagen, Jetta, Passat, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg
Volvo: S60 , S80, XC60, XC70, XC90

All vehicles must be 2003 or newer unless otherwise stated

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
dru23:

I would be glad to help you
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Taxi App Guy takes care of your fleet management tasks, especially for ride-sharing purposes ( Uber, Taxify)

If you wish to invest your car in ride sharing but you don't have the time or knowledge, you can use our service.

We take good care of your vehicle and make sure your payments reach you promptly.

Call us today
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

I was looking through the Uber website and saw this timetable,
it relates the best times to drive so that drivers can plan strategically and efficiently.

Also i am giving out discounted Uber rider codes on my wordpress blog today, taxiappguy..
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
A friend of mine just sent me this.

Get a discount of 50% off your next 5 trips on Uber Abuja.

Use the discount code ABJ-KTWQ

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Taxi App Guy is launching its fleet management service.
This service is reserved for people who want to register and make money with their vehicle on Uber or Taxify in Abuja but do not want to monitor it themselves.

We have experience and a vast well of knowledge on ridesharing. We are conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices.

We are the number 1 fleet management company in Abuja.

Our process;

*We carry out consultation and adminstration

*We receive your vehicle

*We interview drivers to partner with your vehicle

*We verify the driver chosen

*We manage your vehicle;

*We send your remittance weekly

CALL US TODAY
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 10:55am On May 01, 2018
Do you really know who is driving your Uber vehicle for you?
Do you have an ironclad agreement with your partner-driver?
How protected is your Uber and Taxify investment?

Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1. Guide to uber book: A book for partner-drivers who intend to register and make money with Uber.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4. Guarantor's form: A guarantor's form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the driver, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Call us Today

Taxiappguy@gmail.com
TaxiAppGuy - Nairaland
TaxiAppGuy - Facebook
@taxiappguy - Twitter
TaxiAppGuy- Instagram

Please check out my new post at taxiappguy.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
Hello,

Free taxify code time

Enter MAY1NG to get 2000 Naira off your trip today.

Only valid through May 1.

Happy workers day from the taxi app guy.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 6:17pm On May 02, 2018
Hello all,

This is my first taxify centred post, since taxify came to Abuja late 2017, a lot has happened. Uber had full control of the ride share space in the Federal Capital of Nigeria. They had all the partners, all the the driver's and of course, all the passengers.

No other ride sharing app had any real traction on the Abuja market, there was a horde of pretenders, to be sure.

Enter quite suddenly, taxify. And the story changed.
Taxify came into Abuja with a mission. They had the lowest ride fares, they had the lowest percentage cut on trips.

Because taxify understood the business model, they knew there was no point appealing to vehicle owners,
who would provide the cars to any rideshare company provided there was profit to be had.

The groups they needed to appeal to was the driver's and the passengers.

To start with, the registration was simplified and the drivers could register the vehicle on taxify's platform with minimal input from vehicle owner.

Then they reduced their fees, which meant drivers could take home more money despite lower fares.
Lastly, they courted the passengers, with the best incentive possible; lower fares, same quality. 

Taxify knows everyone loves a bargain, and its operating in the most affordable band for its business model, even the passengers are happy with taxify fares.

The greatest coup taxify played on uber though, was piggybacking on the latter's success on the Abuja market. 

At the point when taxify came in, uber had made ride sharing popular, the passengers were already used to the idea.

Uber had gathered all the vehicle owners, drivers and passengers in a nice neat bundle for taxify to take advantage of.

And boy did taxify take advantage of it, suddenly taxify seems to be the more popular ride sharing app approximately six months in. 

But despite the popularity, I have noticed a trend.

Uber seems to have better service, the driver's seem more polite, as if adapting their services to fit with the higher fares on uber. I know of a driver who makes candy available for uber rides but closes the tray for taxify trips.

Also I have a feeling Uber is resisting the urge to enter into a pricing war with uber, so it has decided to cater to passengers who can afford more for better service.
Who really knows? I guess time will tell which way the graph will curve with these two ride sharing giants 
Have a great week.

They had the lowest ride fares, they had the lowest percentage cut on trips.

Because taxify understood the business model. They knew there was no point appealing to vehicle owners.
Who would provide the cars to any rideshare company provided there was profit to be had.

The group's they needed to appeal to was the driver's and the passengers.

To start with, the registration was simplified and the drivers could register the vehicle on taxify's platform with minimal input from vehicle owner.

Then they reduced their fees, which meant drivers could take home more money despite lower fares.
Lastly, they courted the passengers, with the best incentive possible; lower fares, same quality. 

Taxify knows everyone loves a bargain, andits operating in the most affordable band for its business model, even the passengers are happy with taxify fares.

The greatest coup taxify played on uber though, was piggybacking on the latter's success on the Abuja market. 

At the point when taxify came in, uber had made ride sharing popular, the passengers were already used to the idea.

Uber had gathered all the vehicle owners, drivers and passengers in a nice neat bundle for taxify to take advantage of.

And boy did taxify take advantage of it, suddenly taxify seems to be the more popular ride sharing app approximately six months in. 

But despite the popularity, I have noticed a trend.
Uber seems to have better service, the driver's seem more polite, as if adapting their services to fit with the higher fares on uber. I know of a driver who makes candy available for uber rides but closes the tray for taxify trips.

Also I have a feeling Uber is resisting the urge to enter into a pricing war with uber, so it has decided to cater to passengers who can afford more for better service.

Who really knows? I guess time will tell which way the graph will curve with these two ride sharing giants.

Have a great week.
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 11:15am On May 03, 2018
Hello,
Are you a partner on Uber?
Do you have a watertight agreement with your driver?
If you dont, have you ever thought of what happens during a dispute?
As a fleet manager, i have seen many different situations and scenarios on Uber and Taxify.
And this is one i see a lot; driver mismanages the car, fails to remit and then returns the car to the partner.
Yes, usually partners have some type of insurance cover.

But this type of situation is slightly different, there are small gaps partners can fall through.
The type of damage might not fall under insurance coverage , i'm sure the failure to remit by driver is definitely not covered by insurance.
You might experience a brief window where you as a partner are neither covered by insurance nor the law.
You could end up being the one stuck with the bills.

And you could potentially lose massively on your investment.
In my experience this is one of the top reasons partners lose hope in their Uber investment and call it quits.
You need to protect yourself.

You need to sign a comprehensive and total agreement with your driver today!
Its very very important.

All you need is the Taxi App Guy's Guide to Uber Packet.

Here is what it contains

1. Guide to uber book

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template

4. Guarantor form

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists

You need to protect your investments Today

Call or Whatsapp (Whatsapp allows us serve you better)

Cheers.

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 3:42pm On May 03, 2018
Protect your investment Today
All you need is the Taxi App Guy's "Guide to Uber" Packet.

Here is what it contains

1. Guide to uber book

4. Guarantor form

Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 4:23pm On May 03, 2018
IMPORTANT TO NOTE

The Taxi App Guy Uber "Guide to Uber" Pack is free upon engaging us for your fleet management needs.

Let us manage your fleet for you.

Call us Today
Re: Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy by taxiappguy: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
Protect your investment Today
All you need is the Taxi App Guy's "Guide to Uber" Packet.

Here is what it contains

1. Guide to uber book

4. Guarantor form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements) / Traders Count Losses As ‘mysterious’ Fire Wipes Out Section Of Katangowa Market / The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.