Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. (2674 Views)

Peruzzi Expose Bbnaija Cee C ,see Inside I Go Dye Mansion Now Isolation Center / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by miracle956: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
The big brother naija program might have come to an end but it still has some interesting drama trailing it. One of the dramas is Tobi that was spotted starring heavily at cee c. A picture surfaced online today showing cee c and some of her fans taking selfie and we couldn't help but notice Tobi starring at her immensely. He might still be into her or who knows maybe cee c just insulted him. All we know is that starring is not ordinary.

cc
mynd44
lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by Franzinni: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by miracle956: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
d
Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by mikejj(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Franzinni:
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?! If you have
Shame on you.
. sad one brother

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by adegeye38(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Franzinni:
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

i have not, lets keep praying for her
Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by Crystalclara(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol maybe his jealous cos she still got fans.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Crystalclara:
Lol maybe his jealous cos she still got fans.
I tell you a typical example of a Nigerian man always scared of successful ladies cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by Franzinni: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
adegeye38:

i have not, lets keep praying for her
God bless bro and thanks for making me know my effort is not in vain, the Internet has successfully desensitized humanity... We have seen too much evil to care anymore. But i know some still care and I pray you realize that prayers alone won't do anything we all need to wake up and realize Nigeria is not a government.... It's a people.and if the government doesn't care, what about the people?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by Yoshy: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you a typical example of a Nigerian man always scared of successful ladies cheesy

You probably do not know what you're saying, guys are super interested in successful ladies, no body wants a liability nowadays. Infact, the first turn on for me is a lady in that class
Re: Bbnaija: Is Tobi Still Inlove With Cee C? See What He Was Caught Doing. by nanakgh(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
And you people thought it was over..Nigerians welcome to una own private hell

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Lands Inside Intensive Care Unit For Drug Overdose (photo) / Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married / Update Latest Music ..... Davido Ft Wizkid And Mayorkun -HOPE.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.