Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) (21622 Views)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kate Middleton has introduced her third baby to the world.

This happened just before 6pm today.

The 36 year old Duchess of Cambridge looked as flawless as ever as she stepped out in a spectacular red dress with a white Mary Jane collar which she paired with nude heels.

Kate’s outfit was also the spitting image of the frock Prince William‘s late mother Diana wore following the birth of Prince Harry, 33, in September 1984.
More photos below.

https://lailasnews.com/meet-kate-middletons-third-baby-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

This Kate Middleton is obviously a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheet.

With the way she's unleashing these babies, it's safe to say that she is a nymphomaniac.
Can't she be as focussed as Hillary Clinton who has just one kid?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lovely,wlc baby.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by softwerk(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Kate Middleton is obviously a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheet.

With the way she's unleashing these babies, it's safe to say that she is a nymphomaniac.

Every guy loves a freak in the sheets! kiss

That innocent looking Prince may also just be a bedroom bully.....so spare the Lady!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Try and have sense you don't joke with everything.Kate married William in 2011 and they had George in 2013,Charlotte in 2015 and the yet to be named baby 2018. So I wonder how she is unleashing babies like the useless word you used.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
You popped out a baby today and you're already out on the streets in heels parading the baby. Not one of the perks of marrying into royalty. I wonder if the American actress will be able to handle this lifestyle

12 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wentin concern me?
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
so, should I fry water melon ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Powerful people

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by ottohan: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Op address her properly,
She is also known as the Duchess of Cambridge cool
Modified..
U have done dat!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by ebuk4real(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can't she be as focussed as Hillary Clinton who has just one kid?
grin
Hate speech

7 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Delivered today and out on the streets today too, with science and technology, all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
I’m so over the royal family. I sincerely do not get why people obsess over them. What have they done for the United Kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by SamuelTurner(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
AgamaProf:
Arsenal will not win league until the child is 12
and this one will think what he said made sense

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by ooshinibos: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

The 36 year old Duchess of Cambridge looked as flawless as ever as she stepped out in a spectacular red dress with a white Mary Jane collar which she paired with nude heels.

Kate’s outfit was also the spitting image of the frock Prince William‘s late mother Diana wore following the birth of Prince Harry, 33, in September 1984.
More photos below.

lalasticlala
FlirtyKaren wetin concern you British royal family , we have enough trouble in Nigeria , my people will never change

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Monaco2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
These guys are aging terribly..... C as prince b like man wey dey in his late forties n Kate too cheesy nawa even with all the money

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by miqos02(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
I’m so over the royal family. I sincerely do not get why people obsess over them. What have they done for the United Kingdom?
is it your kingdom?

13 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by toluxa1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

More photos below.

lalasticlala

The Bolded is definitely not true. How are the two dresses spitting images? Same color but obviously different.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Welcome royal baby. smiley
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Olukokosir(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Omo ologo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Saff(f): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
miqos02:
is it your kingdom?
did I say it is?

1 Like

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by bodejohn(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Out of nowhere...this baby is the 5th or the 6th in line to throne just by birth!

And thousands of babies are dropped in Nigeria and Africa by the minute with a bleak future only just by the reason of their birth also.

Can life be fair even if it's going to be for just a day?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by dfrost: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations to the royal family.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na so this birth story delayed me for work today. Make them name the child make we break am, they no gree
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Congrats to them sha! Beautiful family!
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
miqos02:
is it your kingdom?
Ahaaa
SAVAGE!!!
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
toluxa1:

The Bolded is definitely not true. How are the two dresses spitting images? Same color but obviously different.

Me sef dey wonder.
Re: Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
-

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.