Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Describe Your First Kiss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss (17963 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by donenick(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2007
My 1st kisss wow ooohh my God, u guys are remembering me the past

it was good (wit my class mate in sec. sch) i miss her!!!!!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by OmoEko1(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2007
@donenick
That so sweet, so did u ever dated the girl
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by iice(f): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2007
No it wasnt with someone i loved but it was what i expected a kiss to be like - absolutely fan[i]freaking[/i]tastic
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by acidrop(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2007
i trust u
donenick:

My 1st kisss wow ooohh my God, u guys are remembering me the past

it was good (wit my class mate in sec. sch) i miss her!!!!!

yeah, did u date her?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by donenick(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2007
acidrop:

i trust u
yeah, did u date her?
No it was only kiss
by then i was still coming up, i mean i was not strong as i' am right now LOL

Now i have my wife so i do kiss ani time i want (sweet one for that matter)

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by boladonas(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2007
acidrop:

ok, mine wasent and i regrete it, considering the fact that, am his
My first kiss was with a girl with ginger hair
I dreamt so much about her before that kiss and when it came hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
it went beyond a kiss. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by mukina2: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2007
boladonas:

My first kiss was with a girl with ginger hair
I dreamt so much about her before that kiss and when it cameĀ  hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
it went beyond a kiss. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2007
have i ever had a kiss with someone i love?

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by OmoEko1(f): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2007
we are not asking for pic grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kateflow(f): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2007
muyeskin u are handsome grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by OmoEko1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2007
kateflow:

muyeskin u are handsome grin
handsome grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
I know u are not. But thats d way i do my things. ok Soccer

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by OmoEko1(f): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
muyeskin:

I know u are not. But thats d way i do my things. ok Soccer
well u are not even fine talkless of been handsome

However i never told you i was cute or ugly tongue grin grin grin

and moreover if weren't asking you to post your pic. what we asked for was Your Lst kiss angry angry angry angry,

why is it so hard to follow direction abi you can't read angry angry angry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2007
Thanks Kateflow. When i chked ur profile also u are far better than Agbani Darego than won the miss world for nigeria. Keep it up. And will also wanna knw u the more.

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
hi soccer, this one na beef or wat? Why is it that u are the only one challenging me in this rum? Try n be urself. At least u are not my creator. Why are u taking things personal? If u have any correction, Log in to yahoo chat and tell me privately instead of being the other way. Try n think about this.

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by OmoEko1(f): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2007
muyeskin:

hi soccer, this one na beef or what? Why is it that u are the only one challenging me in this rum? Try n be yourself. At least u are not my creator. Why are u taking things personal? If u have any correction, Log in to yahoo chat and tell me privately instead of being the other way. Try n think about this.
well am not beefing with u ohhhhhhhh
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2007
Better soccer, u are now proving to me that u are on ur own. Now i remembered, my first kiss was in a dream with n angel.

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by jgirl3: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2007
My first kiss with my first love has not occurred yet but when it does, i'm sure it'll sweep me off my feet and i'll tell y'all about it
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2007
Kool J-girl, I pray that when u have urs it will be over-nite with an angel also the way i did cos angels are lovely when it comes to kissing.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by fatliar(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
Thanks Kateflow. When i chked your profile also u are far better than Agbani Darego than won the miss world for nigeria. Keep it up. And will also want to knw u the more pls dont push into a well ma ti sii konga
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sw: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2007
I had my first kiss at the age of 7 (Imagine)
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sasha4u(f): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2007
cant actually remeber my 1st kiss, ive kissed a lot of frogs so naturally they dont count. im still w8tin for prince charming to come along and give me some real sugar. mwah

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by MP007(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2007
i had my very first kiss the last day i finished my Gce exam.that was the same day i left the country.It was just awesome and sweet.Had never felt like that in my whole life. iT was great while it lasted.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by IBEXY(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2007
Cant remember which was first. Had too many in my time.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by romeo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2007
wetin be first kiss? me i no know ohhhhh because na for village i grow
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by wasma(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2007
it was like the heaven is about to fall on me
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kmohawk: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2007
I was twelve and he was 14, we were having a deep convo in my bedroom, and pretty soon we were having sex, still havent kissed, then he leaned down and said i want to see how you kiss , and we kissed, it was alright but not as good the rest, you know what i mean[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by bameyi(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2007
well my first kiss took me by surprise this myself and her been talking and you know 9ja girls style you go do i no go do kind of ways we went to college together. after several visit when she no give green light we just become friends i was not expecting any thing so i visit the girl one day na calabar girl so after good edikaikun soup with that thing way them dey suck from shell i told her thank you and decided to leave at the door she pull me back, used her leg to close the door and the rest na story make any body no ask me because i no go tell. make i ask 9ja girl why una dey do that thing "i go do i no go do" if you know like the person tell am what if i done dey talk to another girl nko before that kiss i would have lost all today an with her. and i play that pic in my mind every day. an when i want do those things wey men dey do i go remember that first kiss, just that first kiss have kept me and her together. i wish i had pass out that day may be i would have had more than i kiss by way of first aid/CPR. mama ne my her day be long so i could get more of thos kiss.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by RibaduFan(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2007
i haven't had my first kiss yet, can anyone help me out
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tonte(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2007
soccer u sound like a bully alwayz threatenin et all but sha ma first kiss wuz with this she dummy but it wuz nice 'cos she wuz da hottest in ma class at that time in jss2 then
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by moondust(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2007
cant remember
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Dvampire(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2007
it was easter 2001. my first kiss was a total disaster. the girl's mouth and breath was stinking like a brewery after she had consumed 6 bottles of small guiness stout. i just could not resist kissing her because her lips were lusciously and sensuosly glossed and i was just dying to kiss them. guess i had to pay the price by inhaling alcohol coated breath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / Being Shy: Is this a Good or Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.