Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter (31093 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by abujamal: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerians replied Senator Dino Melaye when he announced his arrest on Twitter

2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by oshe11: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerians always react via twitter but cowards in REALITY

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by abujamal: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
That is the platform we can use to fight govt

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Big man arrest grin

SARS for don confisticate our phone first if na poor hustlers like us grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by anath(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol, u can imagine how innocent ppl feel man. I like the responses to his predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by abujamal: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Big man arrest grin

Naa sooo
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by iheanyi40(m): 4:02am On Apr 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Big man arrest grin

lol, no b lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Big man arrest grin

Lol. This one is not arrest na but invitation to rest small from too much singing.

36 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2018
Greet evans and revd king

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by abujamal: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2018
He later escaped but police has traiced him to his residence
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by mema900: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2018
wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by kolawoleibukun: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
That guy who said tell that to your constituency not twitter is savage. correct guy. I like that kinda reply. no chill oh.

but I like Dino and the common sense senator. those two are great men. at least they relate with the public. we have an insight what goes on behind the curtain.

hausa people and some Yorubas hate Dino. gba gbe guys. the guy day live him life. nothing concern me and tinubu. he carry him brown teeth carry buhari go power for no reason.

Adeboye day campaign for church against JOnathan and he prayed for jonathan. make una day see the hypicrisy for RCCG o. see how devilish adeboye is. instead of telling the man the truth he campaigned with rccg to put osinbajo inside aso rock. devils in the church.

imam dem too prayed for jonathan but they campaigned for buhari. imam and adeboye are relatives. devils representing Lucifer. all imams are freemasons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
I sell bags, lace wigs and human hair.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
oshe11:
Nigerians always react via twitter but cowards in REALITY
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
F
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I sell bags, lace wigs and human hair.
angry

What else do you sell? Talk true and shame the devil grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by EmmyDJourno: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Some people said you were somewhere, discussing something

Let them provide the date and time it happened, and if you are innocent provide an Alibi..... Shikenahh

Why are you running away like a guilty man

Clean up the Justice system them no gree, now it is coming full circle to bite them in the behind, let them go and face their Wahala abegg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by stanleyazo(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
When police men excort your billions did you call or twitter anyone ? Oga go where you bath go take your towel

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Donopsiano(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Thank God it was 'replied' and not "reacts" as usual grin
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Lwkmd grin

This man seems so childish sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Watermelonman:

What else do you sell? Talk true and shame the devil grin grin grin grin
You don baff?
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by raph101(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2018
lol... the bbnaija comment got me cracking! Nigerians gay no chill... well enjoy ur days in detention, we no dey follow u enjoy ur money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Phenotech(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Mtcheew.... "Music Video Senator"
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by HMZi: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Dino...Wgaf?!!!!
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Jethrolite(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerians too hate.
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by cyprex: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
That guy who said tell that to your constituency not twitter is savage. correct guy. I like that kinda reply. no chill oh.

but I like Dino and the common sense senator. those two are great men. at least they relate with the public. we have an insight what goes on behind the curtain.

hausa people and some Yorubas hate Dino. gba gbe guys. the guy day live him life. nothing concern me and tinubu. he carry him brown teeth carry buhari go power for no reason.

Adeboye day campaign for church against JOnathan and he prayed for jonathan. make una day see the hypicrisy for RCCG o. see how devilish adeboye is. instead of telling the man the truth he campaigned with rccg to put osinbajo inside aso rock. devils in the church.

imam dem too prayed for jonathan but they campaigned for buhari. imam and adeboye are relatives. devils representing Lucifer. all imams are freemasons.

If only you will listen to yourself, you will feel ashamed to have so foully spoken of a respected man of God simply because his 'choice' of candidate in an election is different from yours

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by Anticqz: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
enjoy ur stay there.
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by kolawoleibukun: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2018
cyprex:

If only you will listen to yourself, you will feel ashamed to have so foully spoken of a respected man of God simply because his 'choice' of candidate in an election is different from yours
common shut up idiot. who is respectable that criminal. embezzler and broad day thief. he got your guys fooled not me. I go slap adeboye comot for your ear now if you talk again. stoopeed pig. you and your criminal pastor that should be jailed. who make am man of God? he is a thief. an agent of demons.
Re: Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter by chrisb2r200: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
common shut up idiot. who is respectable that criminal. embezzler and broad day thief. he got your guys fooled not me. I go slap adeboye comot for your ear now if you talk again. stoopeed pig. you and your criminal pastor that should be jailed. who make am man of God? he is a thief. an agent of demons.
mumuboi!....u dey follow ur religion of peace without sense abi...so na Wetin dem dey reach una for mosque. make una dey insult pastors for "peace" to reign! #dickwashers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Top 10 States With Reported Deaths From Insecurity In 2022 / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.