Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Preorder Mess - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Preorder Mess (17357 Views)

My 2014 Mercedes Benz GL450 Preorder From Inspired Autos / Come $ Preorder From Fhemmmy- 2007 VW Rabbit *Some Rust* MANUAL-ONLY 1.45M SOLDD / PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
xandy,
preorders have been in existence well before this site began and they will continue to be the preferred means of buying value cars despite what has happened here.

not all dealers are fraudulent.
Re: The Preorder Mess by calculusx(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
@xandy, you have made your point. Pre-ordering isn't only good bt at the same time its cheaper. We must understand life is all abt risk and it will be too risky for we humans not to take the risk. What if you buy directly as you said,that doesn't mean any unforseen circumstances can't still happen. Our prayer should be God's protection and guidiance.
Re: The Preorder Mess by xandy84: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2010
@calculusx so pre-order is cheaper, then it all about risk and you cant tell what may happen, life is about risk
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2010
xandy,
and to add to what calculusx just said. if a dealer is fraudulent, it doesn't matter whether you buy directly from him or not, he will still find a way to dupe you.

some years back peeps here were careful about buying cars from benin city (edo state) dealers because the general opinion was that when you buy your car from them they will trace you to your house and retrieve the car from where you parked it using the spare key in their custody. now tell me is that a pre-order purchase? you saw the car, inspected and paid for it on the spot only for it to be taken away from you by the same dealer who sold the car to you few weeks later! how's that for fraud?
Re: The Preorder Mess by calculusx(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2010
@ george, what kind of order do we call that one? After making payment, delivered and they come back and pick it again. A honest dealer will always be honest and a fraudulent one will always be except if he have a change of heart. Lots of people are enjoying the pre-ordering their cars and they can testify to it. Pre-ordering could be cheaper or expensive depending on one's budget. As a Yoruba adage says, bi owo ti mo ni ogun n mo, meaning cut your coat as your cloth. Happy Weekend
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
calculusx,
exactly! fraudulent dealers will always be whether you pre-order or not.

imagine a dealer coming to trace you after several weeks you bought your car and using the spare key in his custody to steal the car where it was parked!
Re: The Preorder Mess by calculusx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
lol, lets wait for xandy84 view on this. I actually don't force or lure people to pre-order cos its like im doing them a favour. Except if a buyer wish or suggest pre-ordering cos not everyone have the patience.
Re: The Preorder Mess by gestapo(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2010
calculusx:

@ george, what kind of order do we call that one? After making payment, delivered and they come back and pick it again. A honest dealer will always be honest and a fraudulent one will always be except if he have a change of heart. Lots of people are enjoying the pre-ordering their cars and they can testify to it. Pre-ordering could be cheaper or expensive depending on one's budget. As a Yoruba adage says, bi owo ti mo ni ogun n mo, meaning cut your coat as your cloth. Happy Weekend

Akiika shocked see translation o shocked correct translation is= like money is clean/knows/limitation is medicine/war/inheritance clean/knows/limitation embarassed
Okay, i'm out embarassed embarassed
Re: The Preorder Mess by calculusx(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ gestapo, lol I find it hard to understand ur msg bt didn't mean the english quote is d same as d yoruba quote. I guess I shld hv used AND instead of OR abii. But everyone knows what I mean sha, have a blessed week
Re: The Preorder Mess by sultaan(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
calculusx:

@ gestapo, lol I find it hard to understand your msg bt didn't mean the english quote is d same as d yoruba quote. I guess I shld hv used AND instead of OR abii. But everyone knows what I mean sha, have a blessed week

Over the bar!

The limit of money is the limit of juju
Re: The Preorder Mess by xandy84: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
George_D:

xandy,
and to add to what calculusx just said. if a dealer is fraudulent, it doesn't matter whether you buy directly from him or not, he will still find a way to dupe you.

some years back peeps here were careful about buying cars from benin city (edo state) dealers because the general opinion was that when you buy your car from them they will trace you to your house and retrieve the car from where you parked it using the spare key in their custody. now tell me is that a pre-order purchase? you saw the car, inspected and paid for it on the spot only for it to be taken away from you by the same dealer who sold the car to you few weeks later! how's that for fraud?

so it not pre-order that is risk, , i will buy a car from Edo people and start vigil because of that, It time for all Nigerian to have get a gun, guess i will get my own tomorrow, thanks for correcting my views on pre-order, thanks bro. dont worry, i will contact you when am buying my car but money never complete now oooooooooooooo
Re: The Preorder Mess by calculusx(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2010
@ xandy, With GOD all things are possible. Money will Complete and with pre-order you wont have to drain your pocket before getting your Car. Happy Weekend
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2010
xandy84:

so it not pre-order that is risk, , i will buy a car from Edo people and start vigil because of that, It time for all Nigerian to have get a gun, guess i will get my own tomorrow, thanks for correcting my views on pre-order, thanks bro. dont worry, i will contact you when am buying my car but money never complete now oooooooooooooo

one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the gun barrel! grin
Re: The Preorder Mess by Osama10(m): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2010
This Pre-order thing is not as straight forward as it sounds.
Re: The Preorder Mess by Busybody2(f): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

What do you expect when those at the helms refuse to have a steering committee in place to oversee their questionable conducts undecided Hence anything auto related is "buyer beware" with customers needing to do their homework undecided
Re: The Preorder Mess by Igwe9(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^

What do you expect when those at the helms refuse to have a steering committee in place to oversee their questionable conducts undecided Hence anything auto related is "buyer beware" with customers needing to do their homework undecided
Compliments of the season! smiley
Re: The Preorder Mess by Busybody2(f): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2010
Igwe.:

Compliments of the season! smiley

shocked OMG, Igwe my sexytime loff and my lolo, where did you dissappear to shocked Her hook was longer yeah so she won tongue grin Congratulations and happy plenty plenty everything babes kiss May the New Year bring you happiness, good cheer and sweet surprises to you and all your dear ones IJN kiss
Re: The Preorder Mess by Igwe9(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2010
Busy_body:

shocked OMG, Igwe my sexytime loff and my lolo, where did you dissappear to shocked Her hook was longer yeah so she won tongue grin Congratulations and happy plenty plenty everything babes kiss May the New Year bring you happiness, good cheer and sweet surprises to you and all your dear ones IJN kiss

She didn't win anything, cheesy you know that grin I was only dealing with a handful of issues which I'm sure you don't want to know, or do you? Even if you do, I don't think I'd tell you.
BTW,
How has it been? Much love darling!
kiss
Re: The Preorder Mess by RawVirus: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
Why pre order a car? The dealers in Nigeria wants to make 100% profit on accidented cars from auction, so people start looking for trusted individuals that can help them with a higher quality cars with less price.

Anyways, I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla from the US for sale here in Lagos. N1.2M Only

Its Manual Transmission, extremely clean interior and exterior. I need to sale it fast to clear other cars

Call Dayo 08059346640

I

Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2011
raw,
to your question: why pre-order a car? i'd say its the most sensible way of beating the shylock naija car dealers to their game-provided you follow a tried and trusted route.
Re: The Preorder Mess by sonety2k(m): 5:48am On Jan 20, 2011
George_D:

raw,
to your question: why pre-order a car? i'd say its the most sensible way of beating the shylock naija car dealers to their game-provided you follow a tried and trusted route.

Chief George_D ,
That's true fact you said , Well in case you or your Friends need any Pre - Order Cars / SUV /BUSES next time, kindly drop your request to our link below , maximum 6weeks you have your Car/SUV in Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-564367.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329350.0.html

Thanks
SONET AUTO
LEXUS IBADAN
sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
sonety,
sorry i already commenced a pre-order with a renowned dealer here.
thanks for your offer all the same.
Re: The Preorder Mess by sonety2k(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2011
George_D:

sonety,
sorry i already commenced a pre-order with a renowned dealer here.
thanks for your offer all the same.

Thanks for your prompt respond , hope will seal some deals in the nearest future .
Re: The Preorder Mess by stillgreen(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
I just started dealing on cars recently, and i introduced a particular method to reduce suspicion among prospective buyers. I dont collect any form of advances because am based in nigeria, and to prevent disappoints when the cars are ordered for any body i insist on checking out your credibility with your lawyer or banker without which i cannot do business with you. Still customers make statement like ''you are doing business the really wrong way by trusting Nigerians''. I think that its a two way thing and I admire the work the guys at the auto- section are doing. Big ups.
Re: The Preorder Mess by SleekReek(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2011
I just started dealing on cars recently, and i introduced a particular method to reduce suspicion among prospective buyers. I dont collect any form of advances because am based in nigeria, and to prevent disappoints when the cars are ordered for any body i insist on checking out your credibility with your lawyer or banker without which i cannot do business with you. Still customers make statement like ''you are doing business the really wrong way by trusting Nigerians''. I think that its a two way thing and I admire the work the guys at the auto- section are doing. Big ups.

@Still green can i have your email address.
Re: The Preorder Mess by larger20(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
You can pre-order your vehicle from USA. Will give you a generous idea of how much it will cost from start to finish so there is no surprises and you know what to pay for in each step. Generally steps includes the following.

(1) You will get email with the book value of the car you want to order.
(2) if the book value meets your budget, then get ready for taxes, shipping and handling + clearing fee at the port of entry.
(3) All of these will be paid by you at each step before a service is rendered. We strictly adhere to No pay No service. 

We strongly advice that You find the difference b/w buying the car in nigeria and the final tag from pre-order calculation before commiting your money. Thats usually our advice. What we have found out is that pre-order is usually significantly cheaper. We operate in honesty, integrity and with highest standard of professional conduct in business. We carefully evaluate all cars in USA to perfectly match your needs. 

If you are intrested, please send email with details of the car to the address below,

info@largerinc.com or call our business line at 650-877-2438

Thanks for your business
Re: The Preorder Mess by stillgreen(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
Sleek Reek:

@Still green can i have your email address.
@sleek reek, my email add:stillconqueror@yahoo.com
Re: The Preorder Mess by CATLANTIC: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2011
Some companies are changing the game. See www.circuitatlantic.com

or go to their office at 8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Ave. Ikeja Lagos. They offer a highly professional service that provides value for money and rest of mind.
Re: The Preorder Mess by KOMBE: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
You need to be extremely careful as majority of this dealers are criminals. See your ride with a MOPOL, pay and drive it away. ALL THE BEST.
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2011
kombe,
will the mopol be always around to guard the car for you when the same dealer that sold the car to you comes around with a spare key to drive it away where it is parked?
Re: The Preorder Mess by metrixauto: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
In any business you will see people with genuine interest and and also with bad interest,its not perculiar with cars alone.In Metrix Autos we are currently working on Getting Bank Guaranty from our banker for any of our prospective buyers to assure them of the safety of their money deposited with us and the genuinesss of our business,with this it will distinguish us from all these mess that people are talking about,thewhole nairaland house will be informed in due course.- Tel-08029091965,07035039114
thanks
Re: The Preorder Mess by JosephD3: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2011
Pls, a phoney clearing agent said I shud pay =N=260,000 just 2 clear n bring 2 lagos an LT31 Volkswagen bus. Isnt dat 2 much?
He said I'll pay 4 a battery, port n portasé n security. Do u pay 4 battery separately wen buyin a vehicle at Cotonou? Pls I'm tinking of using anoda agent if all dis isnt true. Tank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20% off on all vehicle inspections! 090-3370-4148 / 2015 Model BMW X3 Toks Full Option / 2003/04/05 And 2007 Model Toyota Highlander Limited Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.