Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) (54926 Views)

"Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Currently at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport right now waiting for the 5 finalist of the Big Brother Naija Show

Family, friends and fans of each of them are here.

Below is the crown and flowers Tobi fans brought for Alex their "iyawo" that's what they call her. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
I like Tobi's people sha.

If one of their children like you, they will treat you well.

Meanwhile...

Any nairalander here let us take a selfie o

31 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Enough of Big Brother nah

Since morning no better story

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Siki355(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
All dis show up to get Cee c more bitter

8 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by tobillionaire(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
in Tobi's mother's voice "omoluabi ni Omo Alex yen"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by tobillionaire(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Meanwhile...

oga Na wa for you o! you create topic finish, com still thief first to comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by oshe11: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
CC rainow

15 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just imagine the so called assumed leaders of tommorow....

6 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na wah o!!!! My leaders of tomorrow
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Motolank: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Iranu
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by kenzysmith: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
THIS BIGBROTHER MATTER NON FEEL. ALLOW PERSON EAT AGAIN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Slimcase: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
BBN matter no dey tire this mods angry
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by habbyy03: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
crazymommy:

will you keep quiet??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by geostrata(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
ok
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy youth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Olalan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
At least after this week we will stop seeing BBN news flooding NL frontpage
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by CharlesJok3r: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS

2 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
crazymommy:
ekems2017:
Na wah o!!!! My leaders of tomorrow
U
futprintz:
Now this BBN is getting young ppl really stewpid! angry
U

2 Likes

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Now this BBN is getting young ppl really stewpid! angry
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK, good for them, I hope it last.
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Where is uti wen u need him
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by fajob: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
ok,
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Set of jobless people, ìṣe wọn o ka wọ́n lara
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
tobillionaire:
oga Na wa for you o! you create topic finish, com still thief first to comment.

If i bite you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by samuelgodson(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Motolank:
Iranu
abasha grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
How beneficial is this news to us?
People never just cease to amaze themselves, not me. How mediocrity and vulgarity manages to top the news list baffles me. This is a definition of poo!
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by Geofavor(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yes, I agree with the OP. Liverpool are winning the UCL

1 Like

Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by nictech: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
No limit to eat the right fruit
Re: Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Meanwhile...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.