Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20421 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
libracinlagos:
Good day, I was trying to upload my passport and National ID card but the system became unstable and stopped loading the site. I tried refreshing and noticed that it has already submitted without doing the uploads.

I have already sent my passport and National ID with the problem stated clearly to support@npvn.desk-mail.com since yesterday and no response yet.
my email address is oluchingwaogu@gmail.com

please help and resolve this as I am really having sleepless night.

Thank you

This is a network issue.

Kindly refresh the page. Or you can use another browser.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Iseoluwani: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

All is well.

Kindly ask your questions.

All is not well because u are not replying msg

my ACCT is saying ONBOARDED.

DOES IY MEAN THAT MY ACCT HAS BEEM VERIFIED

WHAT NEXT AGAIN?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Djmadrid:

My account number is omitting the 1st digit, its showing 117146962, instead of 011714696.
My profile is showing that my device has been collected and it is showing an address in Ijebu-Ode. I stay in Ilorin, Kwara State and i have never been to Ijebu. And i can't seem to edit the details.
My email address is danjuma.junior@gmail.com phone number is 07065165396.
and i can't upload my passport

We are working to resolve this issue.
Please be patient.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

We are working to resolve this issue.
Please be patient.

@npowerng Please I could not find my selected device and still cant select any device available.
How can I rectify this
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iseoluwani:

All is not well because u are not replying msg

WHAT NEXT AGAIN?

Yes, sir.

Do not panic. Onboarded simply means You are good to go.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by libracinlagos(f): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

This is a network issue.

Kindly refresh the page. Or you can use another browser.

Dear npowerng, I cannot still see the web page where I can do the upload after logging in. It now takes me straight to my profile.

How do I go about it?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
tescoman90:

@npowerng Please I could not find my selected device and still cant select any device available.
How can I rectify this

You can try selecting device later.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by awomuti(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
@npowerng please I discovered that zero (0) is missing from the beginning of my account, then I couldn't pick or see what I have chosen before in the case of device.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by iyrojc(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
iyrojc:
Dear npowerng,
Two persons made complains which are peculiar to me and no response was given
1. My uploaded passport did not show on my Profile, is that a problem?
2. On Payment Status i saw Payroll_exempt. Please what does that mean?
3. My profile is showing that my device has been collected and it is showing an address in Ijebu-Ode. I stay in Aba, Abia State and i have never been to Ijebu Ode.

Please how do i resolve this

Please npowerng, respond to this complaint.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by abdulhamid0(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello, while trying to upload ID card, it lead me to my dashboard without uploading and now no provision was made for editing or uploading ID / passport. What do i do?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Icecreamy: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Icecreamy:
Hello npowerng, I have a few challenges, kindly help me out.
1. I skipped the upload passport and ID card part and now I can't find the link to do that, instead when I log in am directed straight to home page.
2. My device status shows 'no device information' , but I did select a device earlier when I did my assessment.
3. The first 2 digits of my account number is missing, although it's just 2 zeros (00). Kindly clarify please.
Thank you.

npowerng, kindly respond to my complaints above. Thanks
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Icecreamy:
Hello npowerng, I have a few challenges, kindly help me out.
1. I skipped the upload passport and ID card part and now I can't find the link to do that, instead when I log in am directed straight to home page.
2. My device status shows 'no device information' , but I did select a device earlier when I did my assessment.
3. The first 2 digits of my account number is missing, although it's just 2 zeros (00). Kindly clarify please.
Thank you.

On the issue of uploading your Id cards and other credentials, You would be able to do that later.
On your missing account number, We are working on it.
You would be able to select later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Icecreamy:

npowerng, kindly respond to my complaints above. Thanks

Done.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
abdulhamid0:
Hello, while trying to upload ID card, it lead me to my dashboard without uploading and now no provision was made for editing or uploading ID / passport. What do i do?

Kindly try again later. Or you can try using another device.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

All is well.

Kindly ask your questions.
please npower have use different type of browser even cafe but all I keep getting is error otp validation failed... plez help out here
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Presh21:
Chat me on WHATSAPP to be added to the 2017 npower WHATSAPP group O902II42347. Chat with request 'ADD ME'

Please note: Npower do not have official whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
please npower have use different type of browser even cafe but all I keep getting is error otp validation failed... plez help out here

On the confirm OTP page, Kindly click on retrieve OTP. Quickly fill the retrieve OTP option and fill in your details then click submit.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

On the confirm OTP page, Kindly click on retrieve OTP. Quickly fill the retrieve OTP option and fill in your details then click submit.

that is what have been doing in fact d otp automatically is in it box after I retrieve it I jst click submit but it still always say error otp validation failed.... my number is 07069606372
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Icecreamy: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

On the issue of uploading your Id cards and other credentials, You would be able to do that later.
On your missing account number, We are working on it.
You would be able to select later.

Thank you so much.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
All this nonsense to keep people busy. before them deployed pple now til 2019. Nrubbish

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
that is what have been doing in fact d otp automatically is in it box after I retrieve it I jst click submit but it still always say error otp validation failed.... my number is 07069606372

At this point, It has to be a network issue. Try again later or use another service provider.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
All this nonsense to keep people busy. before them deployed pple now til 2019. Nrubbish

This thread is strictly for volunteers, Please if all you think is negativity.
We wish you well.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
awomuti:
@npowerng please I discovered that zero (0) is missing from the beginning of my account, then I couldn't pick or see what I have chosen before in the case of device.

You don't need to panic. It would be rectified as soon as possible.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
iyrojc:
Dear npowerng,
Two persons made complains which are peculiar to me and no response was given
1. My uploaded passport did not show on my Profile, is that a problem?
2. On Payment Status i saw Payroll_exempt. Please what does that mean?
3. My profile is showing that my device has been collected and it is showing an address in Ijebu-Ode. I stay in Aba, Abia State and i have never been to Ijebu Ode.

Please how do i resolve this

Kindly refresh your page.
Kindly login using another browser to check again, If no changes you can now make your complaint via your NPVN profile, Kindly click on the help and support option and Follow the instructions, fill the form gently click on submit.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ubty:
Seems most people using Glo sims to get their OTP are having similar error messages. That's the same thing I am passing through. Please can this be resolved

Kindly follow the instructions back to the OTP page, click on retrieve OTP after that kindly fill the "Quickly retrieve OTP" options with your details then proceed to submit.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iseoluwani:

WHAT NEXT AGAIN?

You are good to go, sir.

You are about to experience a wonderful time with MUCHMORE.

2 Likes

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
libracinlagos:
Good day, I was trying to upload my passport and National ID card but the system became unstable and stopped loading the site. I tried refreshing and noticed that it has already submitted without doing the uploads.

I have already sent my passport and National ID with the problem stated clearly to support@npvn.desk-mail.com since yesterday and no response yet.
my email address is oluchingwaogu@gmail.com

please help and resolve this as I am really having sleepless night.

Thank you
Kindly refresh the page Or try using another browser.

You can make your complaint via Your NPVN profile kindly click on support and help option.
Follow the instructions and fill the form.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
jessykings:
Dear npower, please I there an option to edit id card o o platform? I mistakenly selected a wrong photo while trying to upload my Id card. Thanks

Kindly login using another browser to check again, If no changes you can now make your complaint via your NPVN profile, Kindly click on the help and support option and Follow the instructions, fill the form gently click on submit.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

My profile
UNDER SELECTED DEVICE says
you have no device information

Please what can I do
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
coolkim:
Hello Nairalanders, I am still having issue imputing my OTP on the platform, each time I put the OTP, I still get an error message. I have tried UC BROWSER, CHROME (phone and desktop), FIREFOX (desktop) etc. I have also used TECNO, FERO phones, I have tried MTN and AIRTEL data. Still I get the error OTP validation. Who can advice on the way forward please. Thank you

Have you tried generating the OTP code via the retrieval option.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
tescoman90:

My profile
UNDER SELECTED DEVICE says
you have no device information

Please what can I do

Okay, Noted.
This would be resolved shortly.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
philoo:

Same issue with mine.....
the same information

On your device, You would be able to select device later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / 10 Questions Serious Job Seekers Must Ask Themselves Before Every Application / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.