Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20418 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otabuko(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kuffree:
Hello Npower Team. I mistakenly uploaded my post graduate student ID card instead of my PVC. Is there option for me to correct this error?
Thanks. You guys are doing great
. On the web page address link. Change login to onboard. You'd be able to re-upload.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by innocentjiale(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
otabuko:
. On the web page address link. Change login to onboard. You'd be able to re-upload.
I tried it but the I.d card d still remain d same
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
mercyp001:

sir,I have used the help and support on my profile to make my complaints, but I have not gotten reply and the issue has not been corrected.

If you having issues with uploading Some data’s or documents kindly clear the URL and use www.npower.gov.ng and follow the steps gently again.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by bal4real: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
@Npower, Good day Sir. After this stage of passport and ID card upload, what next? Thnak you.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by dregmaster: 2:49pm On May 01, 2018
@npowerng
I have been selected under the NPOWER Teach and unable to login with the OTP supplied including the ones retrieved on the site. All my efforts have proved abortive.
I will be very glad if the NPOWER Office can find solution to my problem.

My details are:-
Reg. No 291 of Saki West Local Govt Area, Oyo State,
Phone No: 08160720430
Email: toliadahmad001@gmail.com
2017 Applicant

Thanks
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Adetunjane2(f): 2:20pm On May 02, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants,

Having issues with generating a One Time Password to log in to the NPVN portal?

Please use the short code in the image below.

#NPowerNG

Good day Npower team, kudos to you for a job well done. I am one of the newly chosen Npower applicant(2017). I got a message that I have passed through the verification process and so I should proceed to change my password, since then I have been trying to verify the OTP sent to my mail and the ones I retrieved but I haven't been able to move beyond that point. I have tried different browsers, go to different Cafes, used different phones and Laptops all to no avail. I heard that the problem of OTP Failure is only common to the 2016 awaiting lists, but some of we 2017 applicants are also experiencing this too. Please and please kindly look into this. I really need this Npower job as I have been unemployed since I graduated in 2012. I earnestly expect a solution to this. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2018
npowerng:

If you having issues with uploading Some data’s or documents kindly clear the URL and use www.npower.gov.ng and follow the steps gently again.

You are doing a great job here thanks but you really need to talk to the handler on twitter... He or she isn't there as a celebrity and we follow for a purpose
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by 4ormidable(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
Adetunjane2:

Good day Npower team, kudos to you for a job well done. I am one of the newly chosen Npower applicant(2017). I got a message that I have passed through the verification process and so I should proceed to change my password, since then I have been trying to verify the OTP sent to my mail and the ones I retrieved but I haven't been able to move beyond that point. I have tried different browsers, go to different Cafes, used different phones and Laptops all to no avail. I heard that the problem of OTP Failure is only common to the 2016 awaiting lists, but some of we 2017 applicants are also experiencing this too. Please and please kindly look into this. I really need this Npower job as I have been unemployed since I graduated in 2012. I earnestly expect a solution to this. Thanks and God bless.

Hello there!
If you're still having issues with OTP generation, I think you should try the following few steps below as was given to someone who was sometime in your shoes too by Npower. BTW, it worked for me instantly!

AFTER YOUR PHONE No/E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN VERIFIED then..

"Please locate the "Retrieve it here" option and click. Fill in the "Quickly Retrieve OTP" option with selected programme, last 4 digits of your BVN and year of birth."

Wish you the best!
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Timika: 11:08pm On May 03, 2018
Please pardon me for using this thread. I have a question to ask. Is it true that we the 2016 volunteers are expected to log into our npvn platforms and update our details and upload passport and id card afresh. Thanks.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:56am On May 04, 2018
arowz56:

You are doing a great job here thanks but you really need to talk to the handler on twitter... He or she isn't there as a celebrity and we follow for a purpose

Okay, noted sir.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
Timika:
Please pardon me for using this thread. I have a question to ask. Is it true that we the 2016 volunteers are expected to log into our npvn platforms and update our details and upload passport and id card afresh. Thanks.

No, sir. That information is for the new intakes, they have a blank profile until they fill in their details with informations that are required.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:59am On May 04, 2018
4ormidable:

Hello there!
If you're still having issues with OTP generation, I think you should try the following few steps below as was given to someone who was sometime in your shoes too by Npower. BTW, it worked for me instantly!

AFTER YOUR PHONE No/E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN VERIFIED then..

"Please locate the "Retrieve it here" option and click. Fill in the "Quickly Retrieve OTP" option with selected programme, last 4 digits of your BVN and year of birth."

Wish you the best!

Well done, sir.
We appreciate your effort.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:03am On May 04, 2018
Adetunjane2:

. On the “Confirm OTP” page Volunteer should click on “Retrieve it here” Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, last 4 digits of their BVN, Year of Birth and click on submit. Once volunteer clicks on “Submit ” , an OTP automatically generates As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit.
Thank you.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:07am On May 04, 2018
dregmaster:
@npowerng
I have been selected under the NPOWER Teach and unable to login with the OTP supplied including the ones retrieved on the site. All my efforts have proved abortive.
I will be very glad if the NPOWER Office can find solution to my problem.

My details are:-
Reg. No 291 of Saki West Local Govt Area, Oyo State,
Phone No: 08160720430
Email: toliadahmad001@gmail.com
2017 Applicant

Thanks

Kindly try the procedure again.
This time use chrome browser preferably.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly try the procedure again.
This time use chrome browser preferably.

Please when will the OTP validation be done because I'm tired of doing it since last week Monday.... I'm 2016 waiting list, Npower please do something
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by herquine(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2018
Pls npower, ow do I quit my application?
I was pre-selelected and verified late last year, also got a message of successful verification..bt d issue nw is that I got a FG job last month and it's like Npower already have my data which can prevent my salary from bn paid..pls kindly assist ..Thank you
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Adetunjane2(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
npowerng:

. On the “Confirm OTP” page Volunteer should click on “Retrieve it here” Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, last 4 digits of their BVN, Year of Birth and click on submit. Once volunteer clicks on “Submit ” , an OTP automatically generates As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit.
Thank you.
I have done this a number of times, its still not going through. Is there any other solution to this OTP Problem?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by johnbuck81(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2018
dear npower.... what are you people doing about the otp verification problem people are facing..mostly the ones from the 2016 waiting list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mattin(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2018
johnbuck81:
dear npower.... what are you people doing about the otp verification problem people are facing..mostly the ones from the 2016 waiting list

npowerng do something about 2016 awaiting list....
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2018
npower please help us find an alternative to this otp issue since last week Monday we av not been able to move pass this stay ...note we have try d retrieve otp, use chromes, uc browser, opera, personally have try 4 different cafés, including note browsing but still smd same error otp validation failed... it not generating d otp DAT is d issue but validating it... please find an alternative to this issue may b we should kuku do it manually
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by kinglahrin7G(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2018
@npowerng please kindly help a brother. Is there a way I can login to my profile to edit details like my email and phone number? reason for this is that I have been pre selected but the number I used in registering got stolen with my phone and I'm unable to retrieve the sim. also, why rushing to complete my application I mistyped my email address. Now I can't input my email to generate OTP and why if I should input the number I used in registering I'm directed to the OTP generation page but can't enter OTP cos the sim is lost. kindly suggest a way out sir ��
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, noted sir.

You respond to almost all queries here the handler on twitter behaves like a celeb...the handler just post irrelavant things not peculiar to what ever most people ask ... Some end up insulting the handler...
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 05, 2018
kinglahrin7G:
@npowerng please kindly help a brother. Is there a way I can login to my profile to edit details like my email and phone number? reason for this is that I have been pre selected but the number I used in registering got stolen with my phone and I'm unable to retrieve the sim. also, why rushing to complete my application I mistyped my email address. Now I can't input my email to generate OTP and why if I should input the number I used in registering I'm directed to the OTP generation page but can't enter OTP cos the sim is lost. kindly suggest a way out sir
Retrieve your line, and drop that lie. You have enough time.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
herquine:
I was pre-selelected and verified late last year, also got a message of successful verification..bt d issue nw is that I got a FG job last month and it's like Npower already have my data which can prevent my salary from bn paid..pls kindly assist ..Thank you
How can I quit the N Power program?

- Write a formal letter to N-power through your state focal person.

- Your state focal person would sign/stamp the letter and scan this to N-power.

- Your resignation letter would be acknowledged and you would be discontinued from the program.

- Failure to do this will result in you being considered as an N-power volunteer and you will be expected to show up in your primary job placement daily or face the consequences of default

Source: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/help
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by boogie2: 8:42am On May 06, 2018
My sister is having issues with the OTP. She gets the OTP alright when she logs in with her phone number but on inputting the OTP we get OTP verification failure message. We even used the "quickly retrieve OTP" function. The automatically inserted OTP still faials.
Please Help.....

Npowerng
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:29am On May 07, 2018
boogie2:
My sister is having issues with the OTP. She gets the OTP alright when she logs in with her phone number but on inputting the OTP we get OTP verification failure message. We even used the "quickly retrieve OTP" function. The automatically inserted OTP still faials.
Please Help.....

Npowerng

Give it time and try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
TommyJidex365:
How can I quit the N Power program?

- Write a formal letter to N-power through your state focal person.

- Your state focal person would sign/stamp the letter and scan this to N-power.

- Your resignation letter would be acknowledged and you would be discontinued from the program.

- Failure to do this will result in you being considered as an N-power volunteer and you will be expected to show up in your primary job placement daily or face the consequences of default

Source: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/help

Well said, Thank you for your contribution. smiley
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:40am On May 07, 2018
TommyJidex365:
Retrieve your line, and drop that lie. You have enough time.

grin grin
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 8:43am On May 07, 2018
Dammie199:

Please when will the OTP validation be done because I'm tired of doing it since last week Monday.... I'm 2016 waiting list, Npower please do something

Good day sir,

We apologize for the inconveniences, Give it time and try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:04am On May 07, 2018
bal4real:
@Npower, Good day Sir. After this stage of passport and ID card upload, what next? Thnak you.

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for the next steps and more Information would be made available in due time.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:06am On May 07, 2018
herquine:

Kindly drop your email address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / 10 Questions Serious Job Seekers Must Ask Themselves Before Every Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.