Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque (42069 Views)

Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) / BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Africanpride123(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Obviously her daddy gave her.

From what i observed about their family their dad spoilt them

Of course. The man worst pass the daughter. Very pompous.
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Oyindidi(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He has been acting strange lately and I don't know what to do about it embarassed
Lol, maybe he is busy with work
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by AdamuAudu: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Typical of dem dem... no respect, no morals.
What is dem dem? Go through my post, examine it, if it is written by these days jet age youths? A girl who in the glare of the world insults her senior without any inch of respect, and always display, throughout her stay in the house, high degree of irresponsiblity and indesciple, you are saying na dem dem. I can bet you that if Cee C goes to marriage with that character, she will not last. If you continue to sing sungs of praises in appreciation of that character, am very sure you will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by haslaw(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Contrary to reports that Cee C was attacked at the airport tonight..

Here is a picture of Cee C and Her Dad as she arrives home safe and sound!

Her fans also presented her a cheque of N2million

That check is as fake as ice in the desert.

1) No identity of person/people that presented it to her
2) No name of presenter
3) No name of bank
4) No one knew when the money was raised. Even her fans that were supposed to have contributed didn't even know about it.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Kobicove(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Who proclaimed this lout winner? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey that's true I saw the designer yesterday on instagram Apart from the 500k a philanthropist gave her one million Naira.... so stop hating on a lady that doesn't know of your existence and go make useful of yourself...... cool

from a 90days show no one can hate ceecee better than herself ... why will i want a bipolar gurl to know of my exsitence anyway .. so she can kill me with her bitter life.
we all saw how useful ceecee was in the house,, as head of house she didnt even last a chicken cum.
i donnt do public toilet not to talk of anytin GENERAL.... ,,i wuld av flirt you to come spend d weekend with me ... so ur eye can tell you how useful i av made myself.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Follygunners: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
AdamuAudu:
What is dem dem? Go through my post, examine it, if it is written by these days jet age youths? A girl who in the glare of the world insults her senior without any inch of respect, and always display, throughout her stay in the house, high degree of irresponsiblity and indesciple, you are saying na dem dem. I can bet you that if Cee C goes to marriage with that character, she will not last. If you continue to sing sungs of praises in appreciation of that character, am very sure you will regret it.

Dem dem = Igbo/Okoro grin grin
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by taylandtea: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Pls this is Photoshop,cee c won nothing ,look at d pix well ,it was drawn ,n cee c hand in in her pocket ,her dad is hold flower ,so who was holding d ATM,or who dropped it on d ground,if truly its hers she would have hold it with her hands,..secondly ,this is Nigeria they don't come home with d ATM ,the money will b paid in their account ,so who Eva that photoshoped this ,...dalu,no signature sef,Pls this is Photoshop,cee c won nothing ,look at d pix well ,it was drawn ,n cee c hand in in her pocket ,her dad is hold flower ,so who was holding d ATM,or who dropped it on d ground,if truly its hers she would have hold it with her hands,..secondly ,this is Nigeria they don't come home with d ATM ,the money will b paid in their account ,so who Eva that photoshoped this ,...dalu,no signature sef,Pls this is Photoshop,cee c won nothing ,look at d pix well ,it was drawn ,n cee c hand in in her pocket ,her dad is hold flower ,so who was holding d ATM,or who dropped it on d ground,if truly its hers she would have hold it with her hands,..secondly ,this is Nigeria they don't come home with d ATM ,the money will b paid in their account ,so who Eva that photoshoped this ,...dalu,no signature sef,

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

from a 90days show no one can hate ceecee better than herself ... why will i want a bipolar gurl to know of my exsitence anyway .. so she can kill me with her bitter life.
we all saw how useful ceecee was in the house,, as head of house she didnt even last a chicken cum.
i donnt do public toilet not to talk of anytin GENERAL.... ,,i wuld av flirt you to come spend d weekend with me ... so ur eye can tell you how useful i av made myself.
It is obvious that you're a pervert from your actions....... you can go back to being useless......

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It is obvious that you're a pervert from your actions....... you can go back to being useless......

God Knows You Have Bad Mouth...
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

having a gurl young enuf to be ur lastborn as a role model illustrates how demented you are grin
show me ur role model n i will tell you who you are ... obviously u are some bipolar loner, wonder who crowds a queen with no king.
did u notice how lonely n useless ceecee felt on stage .. when others were celebrating with miracle..

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2018
MisterGrace:
Fans gave her nothing. The dad just arranged it so that her daughter won't feel bad.

U too know book....D father planned all of dat in order to remove shame 4rm his daughter, Im vry sure it was d elder sis idea.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
DeadRat:

God Knows You Have Bad Mouth...
Deadrat it's not what you think embarassed
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by JECU: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
debris:

Her fans gave that check to the father with flowers so much gifts especially fans from south Africa, again iphone x,500k, and 10 designers clothes already packaged to be given to her by a cloth dealer in ikoyi, she was picked with a limosine from d airport while fans gave her 2 million naira check.
bros you can lie ooo.pick with which limousine.pls go n watch thegidigirl video so u see d car that picked her n stop given fake news here.
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

having a gurl young enuf to be ur lastborn as a role model illustrates how demented you are grin
show me ur role model n i will tell you who you are ... obviously u are some bipolar loner, wonder who crowds a queen with no king.
did u notice how lonely n useless ceecee felt on stage .. when others were celebrating with miracle..
The time you spent sticking on Ceec will be enough for you to do something good with your miserable life........ with your face like balloon

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by dalynch(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
debris:

Her fans gave that check to the father with flowers so much gifts especially fans from south Africa, again iphone x,500k, and 10 designers clothes already packaged to be given to her by a cloth dealer in ikoyi, she was picked with a limosine from d airport while fans gave her 2 million naira check.

Deceive yourself
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Deadrat it's not what you think embarassed

You Have Already Destroy The Guy undecided
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The time you spent sticking on Ceec will be enough for you to do something good with your miserable life........ with your face like balloon

comparing you to any living thing we be flattery ... cos their is no difference between a faceless moniker n non living tin.. are u that ugly ever heard of head transplant.!!
is the erikina on ur moniker about to go carry sacrifice grin grin deliverance loro e gba #mfm
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
how did the fans organise themselves like a corporate organisation with such advert cheque?
my take is that this is another publicity for Cee-C. no fans did this. na one man mopol wey wan market the Cee-C more.
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by guyla: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Obviously her daddy gave her.

From what i observed about their family their dad spoilt them

You are so right ceec has no fan her father went about paying people to vote her
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Real names will continue to win while the fake cooked up names will wallow.
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by guyla: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
MisterGrace:
Fans gave her nothing. The dad just arranged it so that her daughter won't feel bad.
Gbagam
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

comparing you to any living thing we be flattery ... cos their is no difference between a faceless moniker n non living tin.. are u that ugly ever heard of head transplant.!!
is the erikina on ur moniker about to go carry sacrifice grin grin deliverance loro e gba #mfm
For the fact that you've failed in life doesn't justify the fact that you'll vent your frustrations on this forum......Go back to the slum where you belong ericsmith cause you're a disgrace to your family....... get well soon

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
DeadRat:

You Have Already Destroy The Guy undecided
It wasn't intentional deadrat embarassed
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by ashjay001(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
rockcitie:
The same father she talked down on while in the BBN house.

Her family should get her a therapist ASAP.

I don't like her, but, I bleeping love d Dad! To get my kids, to speak their minds n damn d consequenceshocked That's, Dad goals, right there!

They should just, not be obnoxious abt it. What she said abt her Dad, was probably a jokey thing, btw them
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by MarvelousMe: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
haslaw:

So this is the terrible parent that brought up this demented child.

I pity the unfortunate men that will marry any of this man's daughters

At least Cee-c can finally get back with Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend.

The show is over, what are you still campaigning against her for?

With this your vile bitterness and hate, how are you better than her?
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by MarvelousMe: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
VellyG:

Nawa oo. Why the hate?? This is not called for now. The show is over and she is just about to start new chapter in her live. Cut her some slack mbok

You mind all of them?

They accuse her of being hateful and bitter and yet either their posts they are showing themselves to be even worse
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that you've failed in life doesn't justify the fact that you'll vent your frustrations on this forum......Go back to the slum where you belong ericsmith cause you're a disgrace to your family....... get well soon

instead of brain naa weavon u carry ... somehow wats left of ur membraine tells yu i'm above slum hence u keep sayin "Go back" ..
U reminds me of that movie slum millionaire no wonder i'm intelligent,, abajo !! grin

after all these e-fight and bashing we suppose fvck but the problem is i donnt do ugly gurls with agbalumo tits.... naa to use pillow cover ur face o grin grin
Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
ericsmith:

instead of brain naa weavon u carry ... somehow wats left of ur membraine tells yu i'm above slum hence u keep sayin "Go back" ..
U reminds me of that movie slum millionaire no wonder i'm intelligent,, abajo !! grin

after all these e-fight and bashing we suppose fvck but the problem is i donnt do ugly gurls with agbalumo tits.... naa to use pillow cover ur face o grin grin
Can't you see how pervert rings from all what you've written above.....?

You just played yourself boy

Re: Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't you see how pervert rings from all what you've written above.....?

You just played yourself boy

yea !! it better to play myself ... than play with ur ugly ass for 2min . thots of what you will look like nauseate me ... ssshuuu !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.