Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence (22046 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria is a funny country i swear! See how we are cheering Cee C even with her character. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Stanleysteno(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2018
scholes23:
NFCS
Awon omo auchi poly, moo, Abe?
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Obito555(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Ppl should just leave this real lady alone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Moving4:
but this video says otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lXg7NnK1Y
Seriously
Cause it seems like they were hitting her here
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
kingthreat:
Lazy Nigerian youths cheering a girl with neither home training nor manners.
Anybody who quote me to insult me will have a cee-c as either a wife, daughter or side-chic. Amen.

Babe doesn't even know you exist!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by shamecurls(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is a funny country i swear! See how we are cheering Cee C even with her character. grin grin

What character?

Go find a job please! Mr. Perfect!
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by deepwater(f): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2018
WE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by chuckdee4(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
See as airport full for night, truly 'some' Nigerian youths are lazy sha
What are you doing at the airport at that tie of the night if she is not your direct relative
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
That her Forehead ehn she fit use am bring down skyscraper sad
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by chinonsoc14(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
I love ceecee but liverpool must win ucl
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by funkyfrevy(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
so she should have been stoned to death. He with out sin should cast stone. [color=#990000][/color]sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by kingthreat(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
shamecurls:

Babe doesn't even know you exist!

Who is this scum?
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by positivelord: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Oyebee91:
Ok....lol. ..why is this cee c trending more than the rest grin

Because she is the Real Drama Queen...she kept the show going till the end...everyone was expecting something from her all through and she never disappoint..lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by fitzmayowa: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Neoteny(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
I can't wait for the day Nigerians would learn how to shoot videos.

Rule 1: Hold your phone in landscape.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Neoteny(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
I can't wait for the day Nigerians would learn how to properly shoot videos.

Rule 1: Hold your phone in landscape.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Daddykross.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by DaddyKross: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Daddykross.

Who are they fooling ?

Moving4:
but this video says otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lXg7NnK1Y
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by makydebbie(f): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Who are they fooling ?

These are fans na.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by grandstar(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2018
This is utter nonsene.

These people are no different from me and you. Just this passing December, you would not have made a second glance at any of them. Now because they stay months in a house, they have become celebrities.

We should keep our senses in all things
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by udemzyudex(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2018
folakemigeh:
CEE-C is actually the Real VIP

I took a time to go back to DSTV website and checked the Big broda contestants, i watched Cee-c's speech,she was really a shy person,I realised that this season's Big broda might have been scripted and everything Cee-C did was just for the Fame and popularity of the show (which she is getting now)

I personally didnt watch the show not until i heard she tore her ethnic cloth calling it nonsense,, haba!! thats an ACT..

Imagine the house without Cee-C, it would have been boring, though she over acted, but she did made lots of money for payporte, There is so much publicity for bad news/image

Now that she's out of the house, watch her real character come into play( Someone who was so shy of the camera when she landed the airport)

Exactly my thought
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Freiburger(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Nonsense. People just become popular by exposing their bad attitude.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by chukszsy(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Cee c being attacked by lazy youths in the country, chai hope say dem no touch her lashes, cos that one go pain her die
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by chukszsy(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
na u sabi omini nowest
Freiburger:
Nonsense. People just become popular by exposing their bad attitude.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Prognose: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Viral report and video that seemingly showed Cee C attacked at the Lagos airport, dragged and allegedly molested as she arrived Nigeria with the other Big Brother housemates has been debunked by sources close to the BBNaija 2018 first runner up.

According to an insider who released a video she says shows Cee C NOT attacked at Lagos airport:

Cee C was not attacked…

They were just fans …

Her sister and her brother were trying to tell the protocol that they were her family. So it looked like an attack…

Press play to watch the video evidence below:

https://lailasnews.com/video-evidence-that-bbnaija-cee-c-not-attacked-lagos-airport/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqzPrYtF9cw

lalasticlala

This is , by far, the stupidest video I have ever watched.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by Dreydoe(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2018
mehn... am so disappointed

look at how ds fools are hailing, celebrating mediocrity. Nigeria govt av failed this country

Parents av failed this country..

The president was not to too far from the truth but stating dat in an international atmosphere equals stupidity!!

NIGERIAN youths
wake up
and stop celebrating things that doesn't add any good morals or values to your life.

Common sense should Be common
Even your Religion is against it... yet, u lawd......

Bunch of Hypocrites
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by haslaw(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Cee-c the definition of bitterness.

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by alebz007: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence by blank(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
It seems she has a lot of fans that are South African based.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme / Timi Dakolo, DNA Twins, Waje, Others To Thrill Audience At AMVCA Today / BBNaija: Alex Speaks On Her Relationship With Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.