Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses (48889 Views)

Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
To get your PVC is hard. Mine was not given to me during last registration.
yes. we will keep trying. We can't allow them play us this time around. Votes must count.
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by Oyindidi(f): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:

yes. we will keep trying. We can't allow them play us this time around. Votes must count.

Is election in this country free and fair? I can't stand under the sun if my vote won't count.
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by pemiakd: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2018
U right, pointless show like u say but we will all rise frm somewhere, she was destine to be there, she made it frm d beginning to the end. My dear, its not by her power but God! With God they say all things re possible.
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by alebz007: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by Audray(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Can't stop being shocked at how stûpid my dear fellow Nigerians continue to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by Obidon042: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
If it's not from BIGGIE is not recognized, good for you though. Finally one of her sugar daddies has chosen to compensate her, she can now settle her landlord.
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by Lenashantell(f): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
flyca:
Cheque with no bank name no cheque number is that one cheque? Mtcheeeew

Why am I even commenting on a BBN thread sef undecided
I'm telling u, like she just had to pocket her hands nd use her legs to hold the cheque, have we really gotten so lazy that we can no longer differentiate photokiosk from an original??
Besides Big Agbaya Naija is over.... why are people still carrying it over
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by guyla: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
MisterGrace:
grin And you wonder why so many crazy bitches are everywhere nowadays.

These people supporting her are her real enemies. They don't want her to change for good.

I believe her father stage managed all that gifts and cheques the same way he went about paying people to vote ceec
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by oshe11: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:

Exactly the problem we have been battling.
getting pvc in some regions now is like going after American visa.
While in some, its as easy as buying a satchel water.
Same as my region bro, harder than Ameraican Visa

1 Like

Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by haslaw(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
deebrain:
Please can you guys have sense small?

At least, the shadow of the man's upright stature casted on the floor, by his right.

Where is the shadow of the check?

Besides, does BBN have a bank?

THE LADY DID NOT WIN ANYTHING!! CAN WE MOVE ON?

Whoever did this photo shop did a very poor job. Everything in the picture had a shadow except the stupid check.

The check is fake for the following reasons.
1) No one was seen presenting the check to her.
2) No name of the presenter
3) Her fans who were supposed to be the contributors were not even aware of the check.
4) No name of Bank

Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by JAMESOJAY: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are very stupid..that why the northerns and the western will never learn is English my language. If I make mistakes don't blame me fool and please go tell a Chinese man to use commas that his English is bad wait and see what he will do to you cow
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by olaolutreasure(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
God! And here I am looking for school fee
Re: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses by ctex4real(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
izzou:
Who get A4 paper Abeg?

I wan write something

cool
u no get sense i swear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.