Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back (10707 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Wants Séx Every Night, I Can’t Satisfy Her, What Do I Do? / Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back by healthlink: 4:17pm On May 17, 2010
Does he or she still call you? If your ex girlfriend calls you often, then know that her mind is still towards you. If she also sends you love text messages, then know that this sign signifies that they still think about you.

Does she send you email? Do you open your box and see an email from him/her? If he/she does the above, believe me; she still has you in mind. It doesn't always have to be an email; it might be a poem or something romantic without any love message in it. If she also sends you card online, know that something usual is attached to it, which is the sign that she wants you back.

Does your ex girlfriend visit your MySpace, Facebook or hi5 profile? If she visits your MySpace, Facebook and hi5 profile, she still needs you. If she also posts messages there, bear in mind she thinks about you.

He/she asks about you: if your ex does ask about you either through your friends or his. Sometimes he may ask your friends - did my man/girl ask you anything about me? These are signs to show that she wants you back.

If she comes to visit you. It doesn't have to be as frequent as she visits you when both of you were still together. Though this rarely happens when you've broken up with your ex but it still happen. It's one of signs of willingness to make up.

Smiles at you: if your ex does smile at you, know that he still wants you.

Talks to you: if after the break up she still talks to you. Believe me, she wants you back. Normally, when you've broken up with your ex, she will choose to keep to herself and avoid talking to you. But the situation where she still communicates with you, then know she still wants.

Sends you gifts: if you ex sends you gifts, love letters or poems, then know that she needs you back.

Stares, winks or looks at you unnecessarily. If she does this, then know that she wants you back.

Sends her friends to talk to you. Sometimes your ex could send your friends or her pals to talk to you about the break up. If this happens, know that your ex girlfriend still needs you back, For its details and other loves secrets visit.
www.lastinglovecode..com
Re: Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back by Madukaele(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2010
fu-ck her, who kias. i dont deal with demons.

(1) (Reply)

Ipledge10 And Nubian999 Love Thread / Lola's Corner / (18+) Whatsapp Group Chat For Adults Only... Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.