Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" (13623 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by LadyNaija(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Fomer minister of aviation took to facebook to react on the recent report by US government over the continuation of "grave violations of human rights" in Nigeria.

Post read;

Last friday the United States Government released a damning human rights report on Nigeria, saying "grave violations of human rights" continued to increase in 2017 while officials who perpetrated them were never prosecuted by the Federal Government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
It also said, inter alia, that Nigeria is suftering from "ethnic, religious and regional violence".

This is the bitter truth and the report is a welcome development.

Ethnic cleansing, genocide, mass murder, state-sponsored terror, unprecedented corruption, monumental incompetence, the persecution of opposition figures and their families, the violation of court orders, the intimidation of the National Assembly, the Judiciary and the Fourth Estate of the realm which is the media, the targetting and cold-blooded murder of Christians, Igbo (IPOB) youths and Shiite Muslims, the gradual and incremental Islamisation of the nation, the humiliation of the Church and Christian clerics, the covert support for and encouragement of murderous Islamist and jihadist terror groups like the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and so on and so forth are now the cornerstone and hallmark of President Buhari's govermmemt.

I sincerely hope that these issues will form part of the deliberations and discussions that will take place in the meeting betwen President Donald Trump and President Buhari in Washington on 30th April.

They should also discuss the shameful way in which the President Barack Obama's administration interfered in Nigeria's 2015 presidential election and assisted Buhari to come to power and the $500 million that the Buhari administration contributed, through various fronts and companies like the Chagoury brothers, to Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/04/ffk-react-to-us-release-report-on.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by adadike(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
After visiting Trump, I hope he visit Umaru Musa Yaradua. I don tire for Buhari matter

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Profitbase: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Shithole president

15 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Cyynthialove(f): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
FFK, the nightmare of Yoruba Muslims...... Speak !!! for we Yoruba Christians are strongly behind you.
For no matter how Yoruba Muslims conspire with the caliphate to pull us down, we will always be ahead of them in all ramifications.

May Almighty God bless, protect and guide my Yoruba Christian brothers.
Here in SW, we Christian yorubas lead when it comes to issue of truth, others follow.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Sleemchoko8: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2018
This guy(Buhari) is so lucky. Look at this senile old man gallivanting around with our money without adding any value to the economy. Can his IQ stand a discussion with Trump? Nigeria is the most unfortunate country for Buhari to still be representing us in this digital age

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by highpriestess: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
the man.ffk cool

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Jazzlite: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sleemchoko8:
This guy(Buhari) is so lucky. Look at this senile old man gallivanting around with our money without adding any value to the economy. Can his IQ stand a discussion with Trump? Nigeria is the most unfortunate country for Buhari to still be representing us in this digital age
Hate speech.... LOL

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by RichFoundation(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
K
Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Sirpaul(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't feel good to see an elderly person standing on a bus while am seated it doesn't look good to me,so I just close my eyes and sleep

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by frank41(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:
FFK, the nightmare of Yoruba Muslims...... Speak !!! for we Yoruba Christians are strongly behind you.
For no matter how Yoruba Muslims conspire with the caliphate to pull us down, we will always be ahead of them in all ramifications.

Here in SW, we Christian yorubas lead when it comes to issue of truth, others follow.

Love you comment....making sense!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by GGirll: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
adadike:
After visiting Trump, I hope he visit Umaru Musa Yaradua. I don tire for Buhari matter
grin grin you no go kill me for here o

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Hfavored: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by themonk(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
cry
Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by VanBommel(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Useless Obama..may thunder strike him dead anywhere he is

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by 2016v2017: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
VanBommel:
Useless Obama..may thunder strike him dead anywhere he is
Obama the head and leader of buhari fulani terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by IsaAbubakar: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:

do you know that yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon
asalamualykum bro
Isa Abubakar usman from Kebbi state greets you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhary should be arrested once he step into United States and should be extradited to face ICC in Hague.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by jospepper(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some of us cried, wailed, rolled on the ground and shouted our voices hoarse to sensitize our people about the danger of voting this devil incarnate in the person of Mohammadu Buhari into office as President but we were ignorred. Now see what we have on our hands! Nigeria is today in total darkness.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Amuluonyenaego: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
lazy Nigerian President.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by earthcrust: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari supporters oya make una argue this one if Fanny de lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Icon79(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nwannem nwanyi, isn't that too harsh?

Just leave everything to God, inugo? Leave am for God!

O pari

adadike:
Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by dayskid: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
FFK....The chief reactant of the federation(CRF)
Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
jospepper:
Some of us cried, wailed, rolled on the ground and shouted our voices hoarse to sensitize our people about the danger of voting this devil incarnate in the person of Mohammadu Buhari into office as President but we were ignorred. Now see what we have on our hands! Nigeria is today in total darkness.

Buhari is right. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. A simple check on his history would have prevented this predicament. We supported him because we were too lazy to ask questions and read history. Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Sambai65(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary should be arrested once he step into United States and should be extradited to face ICC in Hague.
tell trump if it's so easy
Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by jospepper(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
HauteReel:

Buhari is right. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. A simple check on his history would have prevented this predicament. We supported him because we were too lazy to ask questions and read history. Hmmm
2019 is around the corner but it will surprise you that many have not learnt anything from the present happenings. We have a large population that is grossly ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
jospepper:
2019 is around the corner but it will surprise you that many have not learnt anything from the present happenings. We have a large population that is grossly ignorant.

We're in trouble. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by Mabpaine(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
adadike:
God bless U my sister! What U commented have been my prayer point for the past few days. You are a true person. I'm def ffw U

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by 400billionman: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some people drinking the Blood of Dogs and Baboons

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" by proprince(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is the defination of wickedness

May God strike you dead for your evil deeds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Wants Igbanke Included In The Proposed Anioma State / President Buhari Visits Abia State Today / Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.