Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (17960 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Skye Bank recruitment: Apply for Skye Bank entry level recruitment.

Skye bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria, committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through arrays of electronic banking solutions.

In line with its commitment to improving lives through job creation, the management hereby approves fresh graduate entry level recruitment.

To apply for this job, you have to be passionate and result oriented.

Skye bank offers a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable you meet your career aspirations.

CRITERIA:

1 .A university degree with minimum of Second Class Lower  from accredited institution.

2. Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme or have an exemption certificate.

3. 26 years or younger.

4. Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.

HOW TO APPLY:

1 Log on to Skye Careers on: www.skyebankng.com

2. Fill in your details via career portal.

3. Test Date is Saturday, April 28, 2018.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Signed

Management.

For enquiries and clarity please call: 01-2799500 or 01-4482100 or send email to yescenter@skyebankng.com

https://financengr.com/2018/04/24/skye-bank-recruitment-apply-for-skye-bank-entry-level-recruitment/
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by shams040(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
k
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalasticlala please do the needful...
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by destino24(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
I can't create an account

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by mactoni91(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2018
destino24:
same here
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2018
destino24:

Which network are you applying with?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by beautifulrosa: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
mactoni91:

same here
Same here
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Ojebo: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pls how do I submit??..av filled all the required details but no Submit button o..hw do I go about it,pls

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by JARUSHUB: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ojebo:
Pls how do I submit??..av filled all the required details but no Submit button o..hw do I go about it,pls

Is your browser updated, change browser. Use chrome preferably...
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Goroz: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by amiberry: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
The site is not.going and i am using chrome browser
Anyome with the same problem
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by mickel00(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Just got a confirmation from skye bank... Application successful. I used google chrome.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
amiberry:

The site is currently undergoing upgrade to accommodate increasing traffic, kindly be patient. You are encouraged to use all browsers except Opera mini.

You may also have to contact yes centre for your enquiries on 01-2799500 or 01-4482100
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by mickel00(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Donraqh:

The site is currently undergoing upgrade to accommodate increasing traffic, kindly be patient. You are encouraged to use all browsers except Opera mini.

You may also have to contact yes centre for your enquiries on 01-2799500 or 01-4482100

Bro please how do i get past questions?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Donraqh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
mickel00:

Bro please how do i get past questions?

Familiarize yourself with GMAT questions, banking industry latest development..

Make a research on Skye bank products, know her mission and objectives. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Junior2412: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please, how were you able to submit?
mickel00:
Just got a confirmation from skye bank... Application successful. I used google chrome.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by mickel00(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Junior2412:
Please, how were you able to submit?

Just be patient. The traffic is much. Keep reloading any error page.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by beeyourduhn(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Have you ever dreamt of securing a 3 month all expenses paid internship or perhaps a full time job with the world’s leading investment banks in London, Lagos or any other city of the world? Are you pondering on the right steps to take to become irresistible to these investment banks?
Well, Yes you can!!!

The training is so good, most of the graduates from The Refinery go on to secure positions with leading firms like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), ARM, Afrinvest, among others. For example, 90% of candidates who have interned or got full time jobs with Bank of America Merrill Lynch from Nigeria graduated from The Refinery.

To apply Visit http://tlt.mn/theref
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Junior2412: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
I was able to complete the CV but there was nothing to click and submit with.
mickel00:

Just be patient. The traffic is much. Keep reloading any error page.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Molly17(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Junior2412:
I was able to complete the CV but there was nothing to click and submit with.

Was about to ask you if you have been able to submit. I cannot find the 'submit button' as well.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by alan056: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
"Could not save contact information" , what am I doing wrong, please?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Junior2412: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Did you fill in everything including the referee, skills and co,
Molly17:

Was about to ask you if you have been able to submit. I cannot find the 'submit button' as well.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Molly17(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Junior2412:
Did you fill in everything including the referee, skills and co,

No..
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by CompovineTech: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops Below.

For More Information visit www.compovine.com or call 07030444481.

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by beautifulrosa: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
mickel00:
Pls how did u fill state of origin?
Shows nothing in mine
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by alan056: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Could not save contact information, what is wrong please?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by yvonnechaka(f): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
amiberry:

Their network is too bad.. Just keep trying

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by orshaw(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone please during the registration process did you at anytime submit your CV?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
orshaw:
Hello everyone please during the registration process did you at anytime submit your CV?
No.. we just filled it there on d page.. no uploading
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by jayinfo2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
I can't seem to see anywhere I will fill any form. Someone should help me .
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! by alan056: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Application Succesful!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough? / NBC Management Trainee 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.