Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed (1031 Views)

"You Don't Have Shame" - Nigerians Slams PDP Spokesman For Defending Gov. Wike / What a shame - Nigerians reacts at Buhari after participating in the TheCandidat / It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by sweetsandy4luv(f): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are wondering if the Change Begins With Me Campaign is about stealing because just after it was launched, two men- Mr. Akin Fadeyi and Omo Bazuaye- said the concept was stolen from them.

What do you say to that?

It is unfortunate that some Nigerians don’t believe in industry, honesty, integrity and hard work. But they should realise that there is no shortcut to success except by being honest and straightforward.

This is the case with these two young men because I will show you evidence that proves that by October 14, 2015, the entire thematic production of Change Begins With Me had been completed.

And by October 31, the theme songs had been completed. Fadeyi was sent to me by Simon Kolawole (a former Editor of THISDAY Newspaper) in December or January and when he came, we compared (our works).
Continue reading here>>>https://www.newsflashngr.com/why-is-nobody-praising-us-for-all-weve-done-lai-mohammed-wonders/

However, this is a campaign that will last the entire administration. So, I said to him, ‘if and when we need contents and your contents match our own, we will contact you’.

And that was why I told him, we can’t even take your material because we are not changing our theme -Change Begins With Me- because everything we have done is on that and yours is Not In My Country; and he went away.

The next time we heard from him was in June 2016, when he wrote a letter to request for partnership. We did not make a secret of this campaign. As soon as I became minister; I told the whole world what I was going to do. I will read this out to you. The correspondence was dated October 14, 2015 and was sent at 3.04pm on that day.

Some Nigerians are incredible people. Fadeyi came in January. We thank God for technology. As soon as I became minister, I called a meeting of all the directors to say that I was going to launch this campaign and after that, I received proposals from more than 20 people, including Jimi Johnson.

And to all of them, I had just one message- wait for me to launch my campaign, if your material matches our own, we will call you.

In December, I came to Lagos to seek the support of Don Jazzy, Sunny Ade, Kwam 1, Tiwa Savage, P Square, all of them.

I met them at the Southern Sun and told them that they could produce a theme song for me. So how can anybody now wake up and say this was his idea?

Honestly, it is just inspiration from God and I worked with a team of more than five people. We invited Brian from CENTERSPREAD.

All the time I was telling the world that I was going to launch the campaign, why didn’t anybody say it was their idea?

But some Nigerians have questioned the timing of the campaign, describing it as diversionary and that it appears as if the government is pushing its change agenda on the people after it failed to keep its promise. What do you say to that?

Continue reading here>>>https://www.newsflashngr.com/why-is-nobody-praising-us-for-all-weve-done-lai-mohammed-wonders/

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Of course nothing is ever true from either Lai Muhammed or the APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2018
The topic has absolutely nothing to do with the body of this message..
Meanwhile;
Lai, truthfully... we dont know what to believe with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by NothingDoMe: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Which Nigerians? I thought Festus said the common man appreciated Buhari. Abi are you speaking of the so called elites?

1 Like

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Someone's hould shut this clown up

When you do well praise will naturally follow

So if people are not praising you and you have to resort to.propaganda it only means that there's nothing to praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by pedel: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hey sweetsandy4luv, you posted half of the content because you want people to click the link and go to your website. You rendered the news in this post meaningless.
Imagine yourself watching a program on TV and towards the tail end they tell you to go watch the conclusion on DVD.

You can't grow your blog like this.
Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liar u don carry ur own come abi, wetin una don do?

1 Like

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by CodeTemplar: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
This man is all-round shameless. What have you done for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
The most use less minister in the history of Nigeria, he can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by justtoodark: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
na easterner propaganda is causing it....

goverment shouldnt care if people are seeing it....they should just do their job and dont listen to easterners....

from ipob to vaccination drama then crying than the people that suffer under herdsmen....

they even call nigerian army fulani army....

easterners are useless....
Re: Big Shame Nigerians Are Not Praising Us For All We've Done – Lai Mohammed by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
none of us should vote an igbo to become president....

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) / Progress On The Dualization Of Ibadan-ilorin Road By Buhari(photos) / Massive Crowd Welcome Engr Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso In Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.