Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic (32112 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by wakeupafricanyo: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by lereinter(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Even the op is somehow a bigot.
Must you put religious colouration?

Idiotic pigs of Biafra are actually lazy.

A priest will allowed himself to be killed, he must have committed a sin not to have faith in Christ.

Nevertheless, his soul rest in peace..

Meanwhile, the story does not add-up.

They are sponsored killer herdsmen by PDP

what happened to them shall befell u
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
if dead gadafi could launch deadly/unchallenged attacks on Nigerians, Nigeria is on autopilot!

this shithole needs a president.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by lereinter(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
is there a day fulani herdsmen has not killed innocent people in benue
a place where there is a governor and country where there is president
the governor of the state must step down he has been defeated
finally
remember buhari and osinbajo today, send a curse to them fulani herdsmen will make them cry
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilymax:
And we have a president cry
Who is the head of Lazy youths association.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by vertueptime: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
FreddyKruger:
The indigenes of benue all of a sudden lost their bravery? I thought they said they single handedly stopped the migration of the Fulani marauders on rampage from migrating south and personally fought to keep nigeria one. So what's the difference between the foolanis then and the herdsmen now or are all the brave men and heroes of benue dead? undecided

D truth is we all knw fulanis cant b in benue after all this crises, their numbers are very few , cal a spade what it is by just saying criminal, how come no one ever captured d said fulanis on camera ? Do they vanish after the attack?
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Defend yourself...please don't just depend on God ooo

Even Jesus himself was killed...Mohammed (SAW) died of old age

No dulling

Who told you Muhammad die of old age?

The guy die of poison from a Jewish woman.

Lol, naa pusssy kill the guy
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by wingmanII: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:

A priest will allowed himself to be killed, he must have committed a sin not to have faith in Christ.

It will never be well with you. Wretched animal. May you meet a faith worse than these slain Christians.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by OyinO: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Where was his colonial god? I thought he is the apple of an Almighty imperial god? This man screamed the name of his god but he was forsakened. Lesson to dumb fellowsheeps.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by pope777(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
AN ILLITERATE AND VERY VERY LAZY PRESIDENT!
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by proprince(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Hope you know you are going to hell undecided

Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by vezycash(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
yeman1:

My brother!
I understood but what can we do about this ?
Should we let them kill us all?
To run a reputable office now is not a joke.
How many ppl even have such money to be in high places.? Or know so. Called politicians to run an office ?
Hmmm
It is well oh

Second way to be safe is what I'm pursuing myself. Pursue money, grab enough and leave this godforsaken dump.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:

sarrki this is you from your comments, well I will only say that it's only God that will judge you from supporting buhari. karma is a bitch, it will surely backfire.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pontaboki:
My people it is finished
i am telling you.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by steveDpro: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~Federal Government
But this same TIV people were jubilating during Operation Python Dance 2. I visited one of their FB forum and i was just bowing for them. I couldn't believe "Christians" could have such hate in them.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by guiddoti: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nehemiah's approach is required for samballat syndrome. Dont think God will force herders to stop.
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Lilymax(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Who is the head of Lazy youths association.
Lol, that man is not a youth
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilymax:

Lol, that man is not a youth
He gree?
Re: Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic by gidgiddy: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Malawian:

But this same TIV people were jubilating during Operation Python Dance 2. I visited one of their FB forum and i was just bowing for them. I couldn't believe "Christians" could have such hate in them.

That's why nobody cares about them when Herdsmen are dealing with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" / Young Man Nabbed For Stealing Clothes In Bayelsa (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.