Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 (42097 Views)

Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Rochas Okorocha Hosts Miracle, BBNaija Winner, At Imo Government House. Photos / Nina Caught Giving MouthAction To Miracle #bbnaija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by davekata: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Women and money are two synonymous words : tongue

It's only a difference of "Y and W".. undecided if you know you know grin

Be regretting shocked..

Awon mofo olosho upadan
Yansh and Waist grin grin grin
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by hadjipapiey(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
davekata:

Yansh and Waist grin grin grin

Waasheere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by showafrica(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
With that fallen Olympus.. She should gerrarahere men

1 Like

Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by adetes: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by mediclife1987(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian lady identified as "Omotoke Dacoco" has regretted that she ignored the 2018 Bbnaija Winner "Miracle" when he was wooing her in 2016.

Source & See More Pictures Of Her:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/lady-regrets-ignoring-2018-bbn-winner.html

No wonder the guy hol Nina tight like sey e wan die, hin like bleached biatches.

1 Like

Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by kechywillz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
I been wan wave this topic but this wan vex me reach my diaphragm n my soul,I will fĂșck her up if she finally meet me,hoe gold digger
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by steveDpro: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by anoda(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
charain:
Lazy youth, go and get a job.
she's got a job cool
charain:
Lazy youth, go and get a job.
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by Ayobami7(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Lolz
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by xtenxive(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
Teespice:

so what do you do when you slide into a girls DM?

preach the gospel of christ?

Ok, let me reveal this to you today,
I read your diaries & know you are a Lawyer based in the North.
Sometime ago, a colleague based in Lagos told me about an opening for a Lawyer which he needed to refer someone, I tried reaching out to you (of course i wasn't your friend) to ask if you would be interested but you never responded to the mail request.
Though you may not be interested in getting the job in Lagos but definitely not everyone has "dating intentions" when they slide into DMs.
I just had to say this today because of your response.

1 Like

Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by Teespice(f): 6:18am On May 02, 2018
xtenxive:

Ok, let me reveal this to you today,
I read your diaries & know you are a Lawyer based in the North.
Sometime ago, a colleague based in Lagos told me about an opening for a Lawyer which he needed to refer someone, I tried reaching out to you (of course i wasn't your friend) to ask if you would be interested but you never responded to the mail request.
Though you may not be interested in getting the job in Lagos but definitely not everyone has "dating intentions" when they slide into DMs.
I just had to say this today because of your response.

awwwww. I am so touched.

thanks for being so thoughtful.

Asides that, I never got that email. if I did get it and did not reply, then my apologies.

let's be sincere to ourselves, I agree when you said that not every dm slider has dating intentions, but that number is in the minority.

you would also agree with me when I say that majority of those who send direct messages are looking to shoot their shot. it is such that if A doesn't reply, then B would.

then again, if you read my diary as you said then you would have known my feelings as regards the north and lagos.

good morning.
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by xtenxive(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
Teespice:

awwwww. I am so touched.

thanks for being so thoughtful.

Asides that, I never got that email. if I did get it and did not reply, then my apologies.

let's be sincere to ourselves, I agree when you said that not every dm slider has dating intentions, but that number is in the minority.

you would also agree with me when I say that majority of those who send direct messages are looking to shoot their shot. it is such that if A doesn't reply, then B would.

then again, if you read my diary as you said then you would have known my feelings as regards the north and lagos.

good morning.

I agree with you.
otutu mmadu ndi nwere ezi ebumnuche emewo ka o sie ike ighota mmadu ole na ole ndi nwere ezi ebumnuche
Re: Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 by Teespice(f): 4:54pm On May 03, 2018
xtenxive:

I agree with you.
otutu mmadu ndi nwere ezi ebumnuche emewo ka o sie ike ighota mmadu ole na ole ndi nwere ezi ebumnuche

phew

ka Chineke mezie okwu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Children Rocking Military Uniform (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS] / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.