Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,761 members, 6,497,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 06:08 PM

Why Your Life Shortens When You Eat More Of This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Life Shortens When You Eat More Of This! (674 Views)

This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / How To Get Your Baby Eat More / Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Life Shortens When You Eat More Of This! by DJurry(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
REDHub Solutions™

The afternoon was serene and the breeze was soft on my skin as I sat outside the gross lab of the Anatomy Department. Back then in 2015, the "gross lab" was the only place in the College of Medicine, where cadavers (dead, human bodies) were preserved for teaching purposes.

Though some of my medical mates were freaked out by the sight of these stone-cold bodies on the dissection board, it was a thrilling experience for me, learning about the human anatomy!

That fateful afternoon, I was having a stimulating conversation with one of the senior lecturers when he bluntly chipped in a thought which didn't just stun but spurred me into another journey of learning, hitherto.

"Simon", he said. "The more we eat, the closer we get to our graves!"

He showed me a glimpse of what is regarded as the Oxygen Paradox in the scientific community. Well, I should present this fact to you from a simplified perspective, based on years of personal study.

The living human body; your body as well as mine, is like a car. As the car requires fuel to serve its purpose, we require food to stay alive. And this food we swallow, when broken down, will not provide us life-sustaining energy until Oxygen, from the air we breathe, reacts with it!

Now, like a car coughs out "smoke" from its rear exhaustion pipe, toxins are produced within us every time our body uses Oxygen to convert food to energy! The more frequent this conversion, the more toxins are made, which consequently cause havoc by opening the gates to virtually all diseases, ageing and premature death, if mismanaged!

We need Oxygen to stay alive but it's this same element that kills us "slowly". What a paradox! And the one food type, this element reacts with are "carbohydrates" (glucose) which abound in our chilled fanta drinks, gala, puff-puff, bread, rice, yam amid others!

However, the good news is that there is a host of things you can do to not just easily (and safely) reduce your intake of carbohydrates but boost your body's ability to mop off these after-toxins! This post is getting long so I'll share just one tip, from the stables of REDHub Solutions!

Consume Dietary Supplements! Think of supplements as a First Aid Kit, designed to sustain your health until the needful is done to put your dietary lifestyle in order, so you won't need them again!

The primary function of Dietary Supplements, which are loaded with antioxidants amid other essential nutrients, is to cleanse your body of the "toxic by-products" of unsmart eating, especially due to consuming higher amounts of carbohydrates, relative to the other 5 vital food groups.

About a week ago, I got a call from one of my loyal clients who purchased two of my supplements which are presently discounted. As usual, my heart leaped with joy when he confessed about how much more energetic he feels, like a 5-year-old child! This was barely, 2 weeks after he began using them!

Are you guilty of consuming higher amounts of carbohydrates, relative to the other food types? Begin by taking advantage of any Dietary Supplement from a trustworthy brand that appeals to you. Consume supplements to aid in cleansing the toxic aftereffects of food, add years to your life and grant you that needed energy to win your day!

What do you think about supplements? Any personal experience? Do you have questions? I'm all ears so do share openly or send a private message via my signature below!

Live Longer! Live Stronger!

1 Like

Re: Why Your Life Shortens When You Eat More Of This! by DJurry(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
You only live once but if you do it right, once is more than enough! Live the life!

(1) (Reply)

Dental Veneers - The Many Advantages You Must Know! / Are There Evil Spirits In Your Room Or Is It Sleep Paralysis? / Please I need an abortion Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.