Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja (41911 Views)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Proffdada: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
i heard he jumped out of the moving vehicle a while ago shocked
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by kenodrill: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Very interesting....if only gej had understood the intensity and the use of power been vested on him by her constitution....hence Buhari understands it better and his using it at the interest of Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by omoniomoade(f): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
so sorry for dino, his mouth has finally put him into trouble, akpabio saw this coming at the onset in 2015 and he tamed his tongue, lesson learnt.......always tame your tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Ekennedy: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Dino is a common criminal, and he should be paraded as such, period!

You're a fool!!!. Retarded goat!
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by IamPatriotic(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You're not patriotic.
Why would you parade someone as a criminal when he's still an accused?

Sorry, that is the norm in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by abogjohn(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is madness..treating a senator like a common criminal..well we told yall dictators dont change and they didnt listen.
Egbon shey na buhari arrest Dino ni. because I no know wetin join buhari join this matter.. If Earthquake happen for Mexico, una go dey shout Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Vickthore: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by ariesbull: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is Dino before 2015

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamPatriotic:

What makes him a criminal?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by ogunsj: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

GEJ, pls kindly forgive Nigerians.

You were the best but they were blinded by hatred for your person.

Fortunately and unfortunately, Senator Dino Melaye was in the fore front of the Campaign Of Calumny Against GEJ.

Whatever treatment you get from the Buhari's administration, it serves you right, Senator Dino Melaye.
are you sick? he can only forgive you and your family. GEJ your god is gone for ever. deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by IamPatriotic(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ekennedy:

You're a fool!!!. Retarded goat!

All of these for your dad, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Please sit what makes him a criminal?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by abelokanlawon: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
OK thank u
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by greatcrown: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
I won't be surprised if Dino is eventually found to be innocent.

It is always in the character of this government, once you go against them, there will always be one charge or the other against you.

The mode of operation of this govt is similar to IBB owns just that during IBB time it is death.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by MTKbudapest(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
When apc tell u u no hear...bubu tell u u no hear...tunibu tell u u no hear... Now the time is right my broda ehh.
Telli person...telli person...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by AlanSugar(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

GEJ, pls kindly forgive Nigerians.

You were the best but they were blinded by hatred for your person.

Fortunately and unfortunately, Senator Dino Melaye was in the fore front of the Campaign Of Calumny Against GEJ.

Whatever treatment you get from the Buhari's administration, it serves you right, Senator Dino Melaye.

Undoubtedly the best thief we ever had... Trash, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is madness..treating a senator like a common criminal..well we told yall dictators dont change and they didnt listen.

if these rogue of a politicians decide to eat themselves how does that affect you or we the masses ..
we the masses are so much in disarray over these same politician that jointly unite to starve us ..they jointly loot our treasure ... when they loot billion who dem share,,they never cared about us,,only time we see them is election period.. who givez a Bleep if an idi ami is in aso rock .who no chop gbi mo go die gbi !!
you never fit defend yourselve naa politicians you wan defend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by unknownsolja: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
abogjohn:
Egbon shey na buhari arrest Dino ni. because I no know wetin join buhari join this matter.. If Earthquake happen for Mexico, una go dey shout Buhari

aboki na GEJ arrest dino..happy now?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by SOFTENGR: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:
Good. I hope he's charged to court. Found guilty and kept behind bars for a long time.
How does that benefit you?
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Jebosh(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
It can't be possible
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:

How does that benefit you?

See jamb question o.

Jailing a criminal isn't beneficial?

I hope you aren't a criminal sah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by SOFTENGR: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Sorry, that is the norm in the country.
When an anomaly becomes a norm.

That's terrible. No more hope.

I'm leaving this country ASAP.
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by jrusky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
I pray he learn his lesson. Now hunter has become the bush meat. I remember how he wildly jubilated the defeat of Jonathan in 2015 but today he is in serious hot soup.

Sorry oo dino

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhari and supporters just wnt to disgrace this man and coin him into joining them.....today I regret working and being a member of the APC here in Rivers state!
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by buhariguy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
fourhayz:
Nigerians When Buhari is finally defeated in 2019 grin
then corruption will now take a full force to consume you.

But that will be after 4 yrs.

Buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by SOFTENGR: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

See jamb question o.

Jailing a criminal isn't beneficial?

I hope you aren't a criminal sah.
An accused remains innocent until proven guilty...
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:

Open your eyes and let the light comes in.

The current terrorist is worst.

So because Buhari is terrible we must begin to paint the devil as a saint?

The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend, ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

So because Buhari is terrible we must begin to paint the devil as a saint?

The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend, ok?

No room for unnecessary grammar.

Democracy gone with the coming of the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Oh, Nigerians miss GEJ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:

so true but do you know how many Nigerians are treated like criminals even when no evidence was brought against them?i am not a politician but yes let Dino be disgraced,when he is out,he should sponsor a bill to prevent innocent Nigerians being treated like criminals until proven guilty!!!
Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by kenodrill: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
What interest me most is the fact that pmb understand's the intensity and the use of absolute power been vested in him by her constitution and he's atleast utilizing 1/10th of it.gej failed to do same cuz of his clueless nature.

1 Like

Re: Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:

So why is he jumping out of a moving police vehicle?

Why have criminals singled him out as their master who gave them illegal firearms?

If he is innocent why is he scared of having his day in court?

But I wonder at Nigerian youths sha.

You actually can point to a Nigerian senator and say he's innocent?

Is it until they come to your house and remove even the water closet before you know that they are all wicked human beings?

Or is it that you're just being paid to launder his image online?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Governor Uzodinma Appoints Cubana Chief Priest As SA Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.