Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari (378 Views)

A Call For Deep Reflection; Southeast And The Lingering Politics of bitterness / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari by NFFGG: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola, the national president of the Council of Concerned Youth of Nigeria (COCYON) , has taken to his face book page to react against the incessant harassment of senator Dino Melaye of Kogi State.

pastor condemn do or die politics and admonished Nigerian youths to use their PVC in 2019 general election to defend democracy in Nigeria.

Pls read the full story below :

MELAYE UPDATE: Senator jumps out of vehicle, flees into bush enroute Kogi

My take!

Nigeria is becoming a comical country. It's all about 2019 election. Unfortunately many of the so called politicians do not have salvation. They think too much about 2019 general election but feel too little about their salvation.

All is vanity...

Only God knows what will happen before 2019. So, why this politics of intolerance, bitterness, hate, power tussle, dictatorship and tyranny. I am surprised that do or die politics has once again been revived in the country.

This is quite unfortunate. Those behind the revival of do or die politics has forgotten that power belong to God and the electorates. The power they took from the people will return back to the people in 2019. Why the hullaballoon?

As much as night passes away, time dissolves, and people die, liberty will never perish.

In 2019, I admonish Nigerian youths to rise up and unite against tyranny, leadership failure, dictatorship, disrespect to court orders, human right abuses.

Arise Nigerian youths and let's fight with our PVC in 2019 and free our democracy from dictatorial tendencies.

May God help us.

Pst Olumide Akinrinlola, National President, Council of Concerned Youth of Nigeria (COCYON).
Re: Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari by mustmust(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK...
Re: Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't know that lazy youth.

Next....
Re: Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari by NFFGG: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
who is the lazy youth here sir? are you also referring to Nigerian youth as lazy just like your pay master did and receive backlash from Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Dino Melaye My Vice President-Chris Sylva / Possible Reasons For The Drama In The Senate Revealed. / Lazynigerianyouths Gets A Page On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.