Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic (42334 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by SleakBuzzPR: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
focus7:

I guess you will tell us here that you an angel without a sin who is qualify to judge Cee-ce.

Hypocrite you calling someone don't see a bamboo for telling you the truth, tell what would you have done if you have seen one on one, i trust you would have tear me apart.

Your English is enough headache...

I can't deal....don't gimme migraine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by focus7: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Your English is enough headache...

I can't deal....don't gimme migraine.

It doesn't matter so far am able to established the fact that you are a worst sinner to Cee-ce and you are therefore disqualify to judge her.

Your type will do worst if you find yourself in the same opportunity like her so stop your hypocrisy, just imagine the tantrum you are throwing on Nairaland.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by thatigboman: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lovely girl CeeC
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by SleakBuzzPR: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
focus7:

It doesn't matter so far am able to established the fact that you are a worst sinner to Cee-ce and you are therefore disqualify to judge her.

Your type will do worst if you find yourself in the same opportunity like her so stop your hypocrisy, just imagine the tantrum you are throwing on Nairaland.

I keep giving you two short lines and you coming back with novels. Tell me who is throwing tantrums.

if anything...I'm glad you got some of your spellings right this time grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by focus7: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

I keep giving you two short lines and you coming back with novels. Tell me who is throwing tantrums.

if anything...I'm glad you got some of your spellings right this time grin

It still does not matter as i have been able to expose the hypocrite and a coward you are.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by SleakBuzzPR: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
focus7:

It still does not matter as i have been able to expose the hypocrite and a coward you are.

i'm making u popular...

u r now a celeb.....yippy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Ayobami7(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okay noted
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2018
I dont hate cee c but after watching I could guess that was so fake calling guys guys upandan....nne tone it down on the guys guys.....

All the best dear
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by zicoisaac: 3:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Ceece, you are beautiful and classy. people can say anything. "it's allowed"
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by leonardosomto(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
No one seem to feel well attached with wrong attitude. Vote out Ill mannered fellows.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by qonso(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
y u guys are busy talking on cee'c what any miracle slmitchew second place lyk first place
gaafara
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by eiat(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
is better for you to go for deliverance than making up your devilish attitude,
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Jimmy231: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Landforce1:
Beautiful bitter Ceecee

For E-book on how to start poultry farming, check my signature
Give me your Watssap number
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by focus7: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

i'm making u popular...

u r now a celeb.....yippy

Unfortunately you are inconspicuous and inconsequential.

Why not do yourself the favour before you make someone else. Again i have proven that you are hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Landforce1: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Jimmy231:
Give me your Watssap number

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by SleakBuzzPR: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2018
focus7:

Unfortunately you are inconspicuous and inconsequential.

Why not do yourself the favour before you make someone else. Again i have proven that you are hypocrite.

I wont let you go till you fix your English...

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by seyoops4u: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
lol
SleakBuzzPR:

I wont let you go till you fix your English...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.