Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Men Seek Contentment, Women Seek Happiness? Really??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Seek Contentment, Women Seek Happiness? Really??? (360 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Seek Contentment, Women Seek Happiness? Really??? by LotusFan: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
I’m not sure if this is true or not but I would like sample the thoughts of The Nairaland populace.

Rian Stone is of the opinion that men just want contentment in a marriage so they learn to put up with what they have. Women on the other hand, seek to be happy and no matter how happy they are, there'll always be someone or something else that can make them happier.

He goes on to say that a whopping 70% of divorces are initiated by women Thoughts?

***I totally disagree by the way

(1) (Reply)

. / A Good Business Opportunity / Kidney Donation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.