Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle (82707 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by SalamRushdie: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Morbeta11:

Mumu..... Let him go to court and prove his innocence. Don't ever come to my mention to write nonsense.

Myndd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ... Rule 2 has been broken please let the law apply ..thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
jrusky:

I'm not supporting him at all but looking at the whole story serious set up is going on and may be he knew fully well if he succumb to them it's over with him and be honest the moment he enter kogi game over for him nonetheless let him enjoy the change he campaign for.

I don't understand what you mean by game over. He's going to be arraigned before a competent judge, he should get a lawyer to defend him.

If his lawyer is good he'll be able to prove that he's innocent.

But he's scared. You know why? Because he's guilty. Only the guilty run from their shadows.
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by Lekster(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
SThis story that Senator Dino Melaye jumped out of ARMED POLICE moving vehicle and escaped into the bush on the way to Lokoja from Abuja can only be believed by those who believed that story of someone trekking from Lagos to Abuja.

1. Where was Dino Melaye seated in the vehicle? Certainly, it must be in the middle with one policeman on his right and another on his left. So how could he have escaped?

2. Did he push the Armed Policemen on the side through which he jumped out of the vehicle out first before jumping out?

3. At what speed was the vehicle moving? Even at 50KM/Hr, no one can jump out of a vehicle?

Like I said, this is another Tales by Moonlight and I hope it was not even an attempt to kill the Senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by Morbeta11(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Myndd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ... Rule 2 has been broken please let the law apply ..thanks

You should include Efcc and SARS.... No be only Rule 2...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
When he saw that nobody pitied his tweet on Twitter on him being arrested he decided to do the needful. HE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FAT LIAR
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by steveDpro: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by kabillion(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why not let him die in peace.
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by big3boy: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
this is the worst bastard and criminal i ever know.
if he could threaten to rape mrs tinunbu then he could say it to mrs buhari

Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by big3boy: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
this is the worst bastard and criminal i ever know.
if he could threaten to rape mrs tinunbu then he could say it to mrs buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/3223394/beat-up-impregnate-dino-melaye/1

Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by Peachy14: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
common sense is not common in this country. I have come to learn from Nigeria old politicians that GREY HAIR IS NOT EQUAL TO WISDOM. let him continue acting his time is up. foolish old man. you live or die na who e help
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by ufuosman(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tomorrow u go hear say e one go London for treatment
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by SirBunky85(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
Quick recovery oooo. Ajukun’iya coroner! grin

The useless CHAINGE you brought upon Nigerians will surely consume all of you.

No sinner including the tyrant in the rock and his bloody supporters will go unpunished.

Anyway, life na turn by turn, the last tyrannical display against serving judges was seen as a fight against kworuption without any meaningful end.

Oh ye sinators, your turn has come. grin
dino knows dat he has so much baggages and no political clout yet,he couldnt keep his mouth shut on certain issues.even saraki with all his clout knows when to keep shut.I dont pity him one bit.abaribe shud be careful of his utterances cuz he might be d next.
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by biggie73(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2018
I wish I care
Re: Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
SHARP GUY......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.