Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Winners Golden Chance Venture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Winners Golden Chance Venture (1029 Views)

Vacancies At Winners Golden Chance / Winners Golden Bet Cashier Needed At Akute Ogun State / Vacancy @ Golden Chance Lotto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Golden Chance Venture by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good day! Has any one gotten update about the oral interview held earlier this month of April at winners golden chance venture .
Re: Winners Golden Chance Venture by Gydion(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2018
solomondebest17:
Good day! Has any one gotten update about the oral interview held earlier this month of April at winners golden chance venture .

They must have contacted the successful candidate. I am surprised with the way they handled the recruitment process. The test stage which was the first stage was very okay. The second stage which was the first interview was just rubbish. They were supposed to do the interview a week but postponed it to another date for 10am. Got there 8:30am so I can finish up in time and go to my office. Had to wait till 11:30am. The problem is that no one came to even address us by that time.

I took my leave immediately. It's not professional and very uncalled for.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant / RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise / Current Job Vacancy At Fieldcore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.