Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Supply Beads And Accessories - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supply Beads And Accessories (3168 Views)

Event| Makeup | Beads And Wirework| Cake Making| Small Chops Training In (lagos) / Event| Makeup | Beads And Wirework| Cake Making| Small Chops Training In (lagos) / For Your Doors,locks And Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Beads And Accessories by wizup(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
hye!! people,

i'm in need of beads and its accessories, can someone supply me. I'm interested in starting up a home made bead business and i need the raw materials to start up production.

i await your replies.

thanks
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by drogal(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
to get beads and its assessories is no big deal d willingness to supply is the problem.u can come to ibadan @ aleshinloye market they have a variety of stores to shop from or u can just shop @ balogun market in lag.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by teekay: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2007
hi, ist of all where r u presently,, where do u want d supply, and wat r ur terms, mail me back @ ann051470@yahoo.com, for further details
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by Fredaogb: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2007
I make beads though! where do u reside? and how do u want them? you can mail me on gists4winnie@yahoo.com
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by cyberpaul(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2007
Hi, if you really need the beads and accessories, the best person to talk to is Yewande on 08028587497. She'llhook you up real fast and did i also add that shes the most creative beadmaker I've met.
Talk to her.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by wizup(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
smileyThank you all for your responses. I am actually resident in PHC. so i'll need to have them sent to me, but plese the price has to be resonable. so i can make a profit out of making and selling the beads. thanks.

i'll appreciate it if someone can post various types of beads and their accessories with prices attached.

thanks.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by drogal(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
you have 2 b careful d way u demand for things especially with people you dont know.i live in ph but actually work in ibadan i am into beads too and the best way is to go to the market yourself.i advice u get all d info u want and go to aba for the beads d difference btw lagos,ibadan price may not be much besides u stand a chance of gettin beta customers that will pay well.i was in ph in feb and all d beads i made in ibadan i actually sold 70% of them in ph.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by tontona: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2007
actually i have a sisi in india and she brings in glass beed from india. amazing thing is that they are relatively cheap. been to the market to check out what niga has and found out that what we mainly use here and call glass beeds to our customers are actually acraylik beed. glass beed brake like glass when you smash them on the floor or step on them.anyways i couldnt start the supply business cos its a little difficult to change the niga orientation. still have a whole load i got the last time. if you are intrested you could holla me. no is , on second thought let me know online. dont want funny people calling me. you know Niga now!!!!!
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by wizup(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2007
@ tontona

i'm real curious to see what your indian beads look like, since ur skeptical about giving out your number although i see that as strange from a bizness point of view.

you can call me on 08057269559 or mail me at jabzonline@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon and God bless.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by wizup(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2007
@ drogal

thanks for your advice, did'nt know they sold beads in aba, kinda new in this environ. could you kindly give me the aba
address? I would appreciate it if we could meet when next your in ph. my contact details are 08057269559 or you can mail me at jabzonline@yahoo.com.

thanks and God bless
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by onyoibo: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2007
hey,i like d idea of self employment,if u need precious stones like tamanine and odas,u can get in touch with me on dis mail addy,onyoibo@yahoo.com.its sold in kgs and d price ranges differ frm stone to stone.just let me knw if u want to work wit precious stones dey are beautiful.
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by Gafg: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
my name is umoru Abdulgafar.... Am based in ibadan and a graduate of the university of ibadan... I make beads of different designs and also teach people on how to make beads too.... am here to just advertise my self and for more details abt me... u can contact me on 08140619191 or ping me via dis pin.... 7A0C3EE6... Tanx and God bless
Re: Supply Beads And Accessories by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gafg:
my name is umoru Abdulgafar.... Am based in ibadan and a graduate of the university of ibadan... I make beads of different designs and also teach people on how to make beads too.... am here to just advertise my self and for more details abt me... u can contact me on 08140619191 or ping me via dis pin.... 7A0C3EE6... Tanx and God bless
Bro did u see d date of this post? 2007!

(1) (Reply)

Icsl Interview How Does It Look Like / Imperial Homes Graduate Trainee / Union Bank Recruitment 2018 Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.