Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (43597 Views)

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Amagite(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian singer, Kcee is still keeping his marriage of 8 years to Ijeoma very private.

It was a real shock when the “Limpopo” master during an interview in 2014 said that Cynthia Ijeoma Oduah who he wed in March 2010, is his sister.

When images of the couple’s traditional and white wedding popped on the screen, he claimed “we were shooting a movie”.

It's still puzzling that of the over 2million followers, 4,153 post on Instagram, Ijeoma’s photo has never appeared.

He is following over 2000 people but not his wife.

In the same vein, of Ijeoma’s over 2000 followers, the 418 posts, and a following of 239, her husband is excluded. No photos of him either!

This is unlike his brother, Emeka Okonkwo aka Emoney who flaunts his wife and children on social media.

Today is their 8th wedding anniversary, and Ijeoma, who runs an event company has shared the stunning photo above and wrote;

"8years+ #FaithfulGod #IgiveyoualltheGlory"

However, Kcee has not posted anything about it.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/kcees-wife-celebrates-their-8th-wedding-anniversary-stunning-photo.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by blackpanthar: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
chei see marriage throwback pics... MONEY is good o, it can change almost ANYONE's looks

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by decatalyst(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
The throwback was:

Before money came

Before he started looking healthy(looks really sick in the TB pic) grin

Before he turned multi-colour dresser grin

Before Harrysong lambasted him and 5 star record label.

Before he started visiting the gym.

Before Airforce1 became 'their' announcement officer grin grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

This woman should not let us open her can of worms.
I am in a good mood.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by oyetunder(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
hmm. confused mode...
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
I will talk to Kcee later
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emokai3(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oboi......na kcee be dis?? grin grin
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by abike12(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
that's the thank you that this woman gets for marrying him when he looked like a worm. later they will be looking for who will suffer with them. radarada

13 Likes

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Whogoblog: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin

MEET KCEE's Family .. Wife Pictured with Son

and Other Pictures - click :
https://aprokogirl.com/3184/kcee-and-wife-ijeoma-okonkwo-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary-see-pictures/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Somebodydaddy01: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
To the unlazy youth out there ....God will grant our request

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Lilimax(f): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Keep your marriage off the social media most especially if you're in the entertainment industry. Happy wedding anniversary to them.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by KINGSP(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai....Seriously,I get hope.
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cute
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by meezynetwork(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ProfEinstein: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
So this one is married and he is still acting like he is 12, grow up niggaa

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Landforce1: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Beautiful people

Check my signature
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by freedomchild: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
The woman is not all that beautiful but she looks more of a wife material.... Cute couple though

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
It's like kcee is not proud of his wife

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by DrToche: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by King4Roller: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am in a good mood.

You need opener?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
I still don't understand this marriage with this lady. The woman I know as his wife with 3 children, the eldest almost 10years old is not this lady here.
I won't be surprised that's the reason for the supposed "private" marriage.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am in a good mood.

Open cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Radicalface: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

I said it! kcee's family are into drugs.
See his stoney face ,when money never show.
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by MarieSucre(f): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congrats man and woman.
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by okerekeikpo: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ugly girl, I can't marry such an ugly lady
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by mercydaniel: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
abike12:
that's the thank you that this woman gets for marrying him when he looked like a worm. later they will be looking for who will suffer with them. radarada
my dear no mind dem, Dem no wan talk for ds one na yeye ppl I'll sey women like ready made now look at her dat went for okrika look at her reward na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sabiboii17(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nah teytey dis kcee Don dey dress mumu mumu dressing.......
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by 1stola: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
When we tell them to stop using posti, dem no go gre...

How many pikin she don born sine undecided
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sabiboii17(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nah teytey dis kcee Don dey dress mumu mumu dressing....see combo
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by IsaAbubakar: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
1stola:
When we tell them to stop using posti, dem no go gre...

How many pikin she don born sine undecided
[/s]
why are you Always bitter against successful people bro
learn to appreciate good things
asalamualykum bro
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Factfinder1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
I like how kcee and his wife keeps their marriage low key and off social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.