Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism (30646 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Amagite(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mavin artiste, Korede Bello 4 days ago, graduated from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism with a distinction in Mass Communication (HND).

At the 5th convocation on Friday, April 20, the Institute presented one thousand three hundred and forty-one (1,341) “graduands of five academic sessions from 2013-2017 sets”.

According to the HND award list, Korede Bello was among the seven (7) students that graduated with distinction in the 2017 set of the institute.

Apart from graduating with a Korede Bello was also awarded the best student in “Editorial Writing” by the institute.

Bello has now taken to Instagram to explain why he endured to finish his education. he wrote;

"I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons but I was wrong on all counts. I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated ; that you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION.
For this I am grateful to God.

The main reason I endured to the finish line was because I needed to push myself and also to be a light for a lot of young Nigerians who think you cannot be an established Artiste and still achieve academic excellence. I endured because #MyPeople needed a role model.

A few days before I got signed I was still looking for tuition fees, so I understand the experience that some of you go through. But just as HE came through for me , HE’ll come through for you.
No, it wasn’t easy but it was worth it. I was graced and I'm grateful.
And no, I didn’t buy my result but I paid for it through hardwork, commitment and sacrifice (time and music). You can too. I believe in you, I believe in us #DistinguishedNigerianYouths

#NigerianInstituteOfJournalism
#MassCommGraduate
#Godwin
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/korede-bello-explains-endured-finish-education.html

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by timwudz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Make sense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by NwaAmaikpe: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

Are you finally coming out of the closet?

We all know you're gay with that jerry curl of yours
Just like we also know you don't intellectually merit that grade.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let me first cancel his name on our list of lazy youths. I don’t want wahala.”

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Well written fuckery from a cheat.

Person wey dey go class once in a month.

Yeye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Boyooosa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
No be lie.
Fame and money has actually rendered certificates useless these days. I wonder if he will be able to maximise the opportunity therein, well, if he wouldn't, he should just try to maintain his already made status cos the system has made academic excellence irrelevant as it is no more important in nation building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by kayceeD2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Feeling lazy with akorede bello and 75million people

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
angry
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Professor101(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
ok
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by unknownsolja: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
if you pay for am will you come and admit and tell us..comot here

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by SirLakes: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gbayi
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by tfelicityk(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations to him
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by IME1: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
wink
Very mature guy response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by OKorowanta: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Korede know better book if you know him.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Makydebbie role model
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by koolgee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations to him
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
See his mouth like he did not pay for his result grin so if I employ you na Godwin I go d chop
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by GOFRONT(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Micheal Jackson

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by asawanathegreat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Guy u don graduate, who Belle dey pain make em go purge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Fashblonder: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
He was talking about God...how dumb cpuld you be?quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66999227] shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

Are you finally coming out of the closet?

We all know you're gay with that jerry curl of yours just like we also know you don't intellectually merit that grade.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by emmyw(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abeg leave de boy o.

No be one Aboki school for Maiduguri just dash 78 pipu first class? 78!! Una see anytin tok for dat one?

What of BBNaija wey dash one guy 45m?

Una still mugu dey celebrate una voting moni wey den collect give an de change wey dey on top carry de round figure Waka.

Abeg, Korede ride on joo.

From your fellow lazy Naija yoot.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Gullah: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congrats korede. Don't mind all the haters. May God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by prosper21(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
At least no b NEPA bill
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by coolheed: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you truly wrote this Mr Godwin, you have demonstrated brilliance, creative & articulate writing and clarity of expression. It is more likely than not that you are a brilliant chap. For me, I have always believe that greatness is a way of life, if it is in you , then it is in you. #Godwin.

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by coluka: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Those that believe he doesn't deserve it should go and collect it from him nah. Bunch of stupid people. All they do is hate on people who are successful when they themselves have not achieved anything in their miserable lives. Congrats joor, more blessings for you Mr. Korede bello

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Guapismo: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
That's how small doctor and idowest will graduate with distinction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by parzdor(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Guess

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by tolulope1990(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are not lazy like Yusuf

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Eliteklaus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who e concern??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Heritage Bank Hosts Evicted Housemates (Photos) / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.