Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (27989 Views)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Offpoint: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
g
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by mathew247: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
There is a war going on and only one side knows about it, the other side is still asleep, afraid to call a spade a spade.

It's not a conventional one, but a silent one.

Say whatever you like, but that is fact.

Sad, my people are asleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Turantula(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Haven't heard from Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Osibande. Soitherners should prepare for Crusade, Jihad have long started. Civil war 2.0 loading.... Wonder which side Gowon will be fighting this time around

6 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by humilitypays(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

My thoughts really fail me at this moment. I'm so sad right now.

Why is this happening in the country where I was born, and nothing is being done about it simply because the security agencies support these killers..Why?

I cry.

Who will arm Benue people so that they can defend themselves and their land.
God I believe in you
Please cause chaos among these killers so that they kill themselves
Raise up a leader like David so that he can lead Benue and middlebeltans in wars against the fulani

Lord you've never deprrived me of anything I ask you. Please turn the heart of Benue people into the heart of wild beasts against these fulani people, and make them stronger to fight back and repel the enemy.
Dethrone the sitting President who has failed to be neutral in all these because the killers are his people and enthrone me or anyone else who will value the lives of all citizens.

Lord, with tears I ask you this in Jesus name I pray, Amen
I am so restless as I type, I feel so enraged and angry, i wished I had spiritual powers right now, his entire family and that of VP will be gone right away, this is not fair, oh God of vengeance arise for the people of Benue. for the innocent, poor, defenseless children, old people and women, Jehovah arise!! let your wrath visit every supporter and sympathiser of this evil starting now angry

6 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Eluwilussit(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Why is this happening in the country where I was born, and nothing is being done about it simply because the security agencies support these killers..Why?

I cry.

God I believe in you
Raise up a leader like David so that he can lead Benue and middlebeltans in wars against the fulani

Lord you've never deprrived me of anything I ask you. Please turn the heart of Benue people into the heart of wild beasts against these fulani people, and make them stronger to fight back and repel the enemy.
Dethrone the sitting President who has failed to be neutral in all these because the killers are his people and enthrone me or anyone else who will value the lives of all citizens.

There is a David from Benue already. Just that he lives in Abuja. Look well. angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Rajiolaade: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I am so happy right now. tongue
devil will make it to happen and wipe away your family.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by ikdaddy01(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
My father my father, every person connected to these herdsmen or sponsoring the killing of innocent men women and children.. .... DIE BY FIRE.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays:
I am so restless as I type, I feel so enraged and angry, i wished I had spiritual powers right now, his entire family and that of VP will be gone right away, this is not fair, oh God of vengeance arise for the people of Benue. for the innocent, poor, defenseless children, old people and women, Jehovah arise!! let your wrath visit every supporter and sympathiser of this evil starting now angry
This is so sad
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Monjerk: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people will finish ooh. Something need to be done concerning these attach here and there.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Kgodstime(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
In Mama Peace Voice- Chai.....!!!
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by namio10: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Leaders of Benue state, wake up. Declare your part of Nigeria independent. This is the only way foreigners can wade into your problems and stop the killers..

8 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by humilitypays(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria is at war! it is time to declare war against these demons so everybody will be prepared and not get killed like chicken.

Fulani tribe has declared war against non-Fulani Nigerians and Christians, this is war!

7 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Jackyboy: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Make them no form militia..... That's y I love Ndelta, by now we for done trade crude for arms tey tey.
If no crude make them trade their crops or valuables oh.
This is a genocide in the making.
Hotel Benue loading cry
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Temptee101(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
What is really happening? These criminals seems to have been fortified. They are on a mission to wipe the Christians from Benue, then they will freely operate from there as they spread their tentacles to other states. I urge the Benue youths to mobilize and fight these devils, people can't just migrate from hell and dislodge you from your ancestral land. The hour has come. Two hundred able bodied youths can do the job. The boundaries should be well secured and manned. The governor should champion the procurement of arms for them. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by raphisosky2020: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Arise olord...
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Boyooosa(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Won't fg stop this madness?!
E don tay wey we even hear about BH, we thank God for that. God pass them
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Afobear: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

I cry.

God I believe in you

This is how buhari's re-election will 'affect' your generation,
https://www.nairaland.com/4470442/u-vote-buhari-second-term#66996119
rubbish ,don't either run away or arm your self to confront this marauding killers , keep hoping for a frictional god to come to your succor . The same god that couldn't save himself from large metals driving into his body

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by sapeleboi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
wait o ,which season of the movie is this
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rajiolaade:
devil will make it to happen and wipe away your family.

Amen.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by myright: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jackyboy:
Make them no form militia..... That's y I love Ndelta, by now we for done trade crude for arms tey tey.
If no crude make them trade their crops or valuables oh.
This is a genocide in the making.
Hotel Benue loading cry
HOTEL BENUE will be a hit in the market.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
ihitenansa:
ur so in need of a psychiatrist

Why? Because I don't think like you?
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
The mad goat Ishaq akintola and his mumuric crew won't say anything about this.

As for Osinbajo he is a disgrace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I am so happy right now. tongue
pls Y
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by namio10: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:

Haven't heard from Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Osibande. Soitherners should prepare for Crusade, Jihad have long started. Civil war 2.0 loading.... Wonder which side Gowon will be fighting this time around

Gowon?

But there is crude oil in the delta. So the politicians are united in sharing of crude oil among themselves. Jihad can cover all Nigeria, the politicians from the middlebelt and south don't care.

Moses must spring up from the oppressed groups in Nigeria to separate them from the Jihadists.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by skales67(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2018

@FortifiedCity...Your prayers are in vain. The only thing Benue peeps (esp Tivs) are good in is sex, eating pork and dog meat, brawling and dancing that their weird cultural dance. I doubt the killings will end soon...........

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
This has become worst than Boko Haram. It is unfortunate that our government is watching this genocide happen under her nose. My heart goes out to Benue people. They should seriously think of how to defend themselves since the government has totally failed them.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Where are the security agencies for chrissake
Why is Ortom silent
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:
The mad goat Ishaq akintola and his mumuric crew won't say anything about this.

As for Osinbajo he is a disgrace.

Is Osinbajo the governor

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some religion and Blood are like 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 / Oshiomhole To NLC: Insist On N35,000 For Workers Or No Christmas For Govt, Emplo / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.