Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen (37235 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by 10Ebisco: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye is currently receiving treatment along with 30 Police officers.

Recall that Dino was said to have jumped off a police vehicle conveying him to Lokoja and was equally reported to have injured and taken to Zankli Hospital in Mabushi area of Abuja.

However, reports have it that the police have arrested two persons (a man and a woman) said to be staff for unknown offence.

The policemen summoned the official of the hospital and demanded to know where Melaye was.

Details later:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/dino-melaye-jimoh-moshood-30-police-officers-storm-hospital/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
When will Jimoh Moshood storm Benue with 30 police men to get the killers of 17 Catholics today

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by shobroy10(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When will Jimoh Moshood storm Benue with 30 police men to get the killers of 17 Catholics today
When u bcom the IG and send him der

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Sirjamo: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When you give him the accurate location of the killers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by rusher14: 3:34am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

When you begin to use your brain.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by chuka5000(m): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2018
salamrushdie made a statement and people are attacking him. is he wrong? are people not dieing in benue? can 30 police men not save a community?

I really pity how misled our youths are now.

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Goodman2030: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2018
chuka5000:
salamrushdie made a statement and people are attacking him. is he wrong? are people not dieing in benue? can 30 police men not save a community?

it's truly unfortunate how some think... I was surprised at the backlash..

when he only stated the simple truth...

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Goodman2030: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2018
rusher14:

and you think you have one..
you're just blessed with a neocranium that houses nothing

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Sagamaje(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

rusher14:

Sirjamo:
When you give him the accurate location of the killers
shobroy10:

May herdsmen in Benue pay you all and your families a visit Insha Allah. Now it's so obvious many of don't give a fùck about the killings

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by calaway: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2018
is is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by edo3(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Sagamaje:

May herdsmen in Benue pay you all and your families a visit Insha Allah. Now it's so obvious many of don't give a fùck about the killings
Amen to that my brother,, some people are just bastards.

84 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by SternProphet: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

They have police, military and DSS in Benue already

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Sirjamo: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Sagamaje:

Back to sender in ten fold.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Sirjamo: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Sagamaje:

Back to sender in ten fold, because I troll him for asking a silly question, does it mean I don't care about the senseless killings?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Jazzlite: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
Back to sender in ten fold, because I troll him for asking a silly question, does it mean I don't care about the senseless killings?
You don't.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by uridadole: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Goodman2030 post=67005959]

it's truly unfortunate how some think... I was surprised at the backlash..

when he only stated the simple truth... [/quotel

You guys know nothing about the killings. Better get sponsors than saying police guide every community.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Omololu2121: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2018
chuka5000:

nairaland politics section is filled with mad ethnic bigot, though there are few normal people.

What's happening in Benue is an insult on Nigerians, if it was in sane countries, the security chiefs and president would have resigned, cause they have failed.

48 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by PlsBanMe: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2018
If those 30 useless policemen deployed to one man was deployed to Benue,that church attacks might have been stopped.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Durosure(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by nelsonebby(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
chuka5000:

They are paid account

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by goldenceo1: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Yesterday I was telling an officer friend of mine that I pray military take over this country someday. People like Dino and our present generation of leaders are the reasons while the average Nigerian is suffering.

how can a civilian/man who went tru the same system with me suddenly become rich tru our corrupt democracy.

Dino Melaye and all those who steals our common wealth in the name of politics should D*E for all I care after all none of my friends or family member have benefitted anything from them.

Dino Melaye and all Politicians ass lickers who na Fa*a!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by jegz25(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
U see our problem in this country ba. The same people here saying Dino should not be arrested or it's a witch hunt or whatever are the same people that accused the NF whenever a poor man is arrested, saying the law didn't apply for rich and powerful people. For me I salute the NF for going after a serving senator. Nobody is above the law. If Dino is Innocent let him go free, if he's not jail the idiot. Finally, if Dino jumps out of a moving van he will die,if Dino didn't jump he will still die. So it's better he jumps and die than to face justice I guess. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by superlanny(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
dino, no go believe am, e go still be like dream for him eye, they really want to fck the guy up, but him self, get mouth wey dey run like draw soup.

DINO- Season1

FAYOSE-Season 2

FANI KAYODE- Season 3

plus all of una wey dey always digress, please lets focus on the message in the thread, which is dino melaye, if we wnt to tell ourselves the truth, why is no one talking about Leah and the remaining Chibok girls, make una chill small, i believe many of this deaths are propaganda by the opposition against the govt,but the govt self dey very incompetent to handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Samusu(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Arrogant Jimoh Moshoodi and the 30 thieves

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Abbeyme: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Jimoh Moshood is not even mentioned in this article.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Bedlecturer(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:
Leaders of tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by SOFTENGR: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
rusher14:

Intelligent people don't insult.
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

PDP paid dog doing a good job. This is about DINO not Benue!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by igahdavid(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.