Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,510,838 members, 5,723,505 topics. Date: Monday, 13 July 2020 at 08:05 AM

How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month (21361 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Vtu (virtual Top Up) Service Business In Nigeria / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 3:15am On Apr 25, 2018
OF COURSE. WHO DOESN’T WANT TO EARN MORE
MONEY?

Not even Baba Dangote.
When I started this business, my hope was to make just enough money to cover my basic monthly feeding, which was about N10,000 then (that’s to show you how broke I was). But after doing this business for the first month I made N83,000 (N83,932 to be precise). As if that was not enough, I made N146,000 (N145,873 to be precise) the second month. It was like magic and I couldn’t believe it myself. Why? Because my
whole life I have been a doubting Thomas and I never believe anyone can make this much in any business. I have started a lot of businesses (about 6 of them) in the past, most of which fail to make a dime. There was a particular business I run for 3 years that
brought me N15,000 for the entire 3 years (not per year, I mean the whole 3 years), thanks to greedy clients.
Then, whenever I see anybody trying to preach getting rich by doing business, I will quickly run out of the place because I was
afraid not to lose the little money I had. But today, I will pay any amount, and I mean any amount, to learn about any opportunity
(legitimate of course) that will make me extra thousand or maybe million. Because I have seen it. And seeing is believing, as they
say.
After running the POS business for a while making that much money, I asked the question YOU might have asked; if this
business is this lucrative, why are people not doing it? The answer is simple. They don’t know HOW. You can’t make money from
a business you know nothing about. Except for the fact that you only know a guy at the corner of your street who is making a lot of money from this business, but the sad thing is that, he is not ready to teach you how. That is about to be change as you will now be exposed to the in and out of the business.

To learn the A to Z of how to set up your POS business, join the online class now at just N5000 https://paystack.com/pay/posbiz

***Bonus
I'm going to show you how to raise more than #700,000 for your business (worth #25,000)

+Free consulting worth #50,000 (you get to ask me any question at anytime)

+How to pay less bank and government charges (usually they get more than 2/3 of your profit but I will teach you how to skip that) - worth #15,000

All these at a one off price of just N5000
.Join now https://paystack.com/pay/posbiz
Have any question?
Whatsapp chat: 08137820379

***In case you don't have the money to do the online class, you can download my FREE e-book here www.posbusiness.com.ng
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by agarawu23(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2018
100k my ass,

The business requires huge capital to make profit daily cos people withdrawing are more than people depositing. so be ready with your money to pay people. All pos in my location can't pay out 50k, they will be telling u it's only 10k that's available. You will need to take the money small small from different pos agent.

Explain how they are making 100-200k monthly with zero capital? They will be waiting for people to come and deposit money before u can withdraw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by xreal: 4:17am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't understand what you both are saying, how does this work?
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by ikbnice(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
100k my ass,

The business requires huge capital to make profit daily cos people withdrawing are more than people depositing. so be ready with your money to pay people. All pos in my location can't pay out 50k, they will be telling u it's only 10k that's available. You will need to take the money small small from different pos agent.

Explain how they are making 100-200k monthly with zero capital? They will be waiting for people to come and deposit money before u can withdraw.
I think they get money from banks to pay to customers withdrawing
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2018
ikbnice:
i don't think so. Most of this paga agents don't have a capital of 200k, If people don't come to deposit, they won't have much money for withdrawer. I wanted to partner with one in my area but his offer is too low for me.
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by biztip: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2018
atop1:
Alright. I think it is time for me to say something after a while. It's been a while I have posted on all my social media channels. Thanks to family and friends who reached out to confirm if I am still alive.
Now to the point, I have been working on a project which I called side project some time ago. It's a business that makes a lot of money, now if you are wondering, it is also legal and ethical. The business I am talking about is the agency banking business also known as the POS business. With this business you can make up to #200,000 every month at a single location. But if you are lucky to have multiple of them, congratulations my friend, you've just hit a home run.
After running this business for some time and making good money. I said to my self why are people not doing this? And the reason was obvious, people don't know how to go about starting the business. Which is why I am creating an online course that explains how to do this business, where to get the POS machine and how much it cost to get one (which is absolutely FREE by the way), how to make cool cash from this business and how to raise funds to start this business.
I will be giving out a FREE eBook that explains this very soon maybe in some weeks to come, (cos I am now lazy). And of course I will be running an online course and that is not going to be for FREE, in fact it is not going to be cheap but it will be affordable (for those who are serious about making making money).
Before I leave, you can leave your contact here if you want to be notified when the course is out (please only leave your active whatsapp number) or chat me up on 08137820379 if you have any question.
so u re more of an info seller than a person who is already into d biz and wants to help people to do d biz. ur profit stated for this biz is fictitious. just to lure people into buying ur info ebook. I always wonder , is it d level of poverty in naija that has turned most people into deceivers or petty beggars. u just wake up and package a useless info and deceive people with unrealistic profit margins just to buy an info u d seller know its hopeless

15 Likes

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by CoolOg: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Exactly
agarawu23:
100k my ass,

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
100k my ass,

I understand your point. I can tell you that I started the business with N30,000 but I must say it wasn't enough. What I later did was to raise money from family and friends. In my course I will definitely show you how I did that and you can do that as well. At the end of the first month, I was able to make N83,000 and for the second month, I was able to make N146,000 as net profit. Trust me, if you have something tangible and you know how to raise money, people will give you the money you need. Again, there is a how for everything.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
ikbnice:

All the money they use to run their business belongs to them and not the bank. Which means they have to have some cash, for withdrawal as well as money in their bank account for those who wants to make deposit.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2018
As with every business, you need to start with what you have. If people see your level of seriousness, and the demand for what you do, they will help you with more capital or refer you to people who can help you.
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by agarawu23(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
biztip:

so u re more of an info seller than a person who is already into d biz and wants to help people to do d biz. ur profit stated for this biz is fictitious. just to lure people into buying ur info ebook. I always wonder , is it d level of poverty in naija that has turned most people into deceivers or petty beggars. u just wake up and package a useless info and deceive people with unrealistic profit margins just to buy an info u d seller know its hopeless
i just laugh when I see threads like this. There is no hot lucrative business In Nigeria that we haven't make findings about grin

He makes 140k monthly and still wants to sell e-book to gullible people. Op there is no logic in that business. if you don't have 200k upward to push that business, u can't make 50k in a month talk less of 100-200k

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by sweetdream11(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
my phone number is 09037170746
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by ABIODUN2016: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
In my humble opinion. This business is what am doing as a side hustle, and i can say categorically, that its lucrative if you know your way, and you have capital up to 200-250k and above. You can start small, then once the demand for your service is high, you will need to upgrade your capital capacity. Its not a business you can look down to.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by jaychubi: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Except for people in villages n semi urban areas
With ATM everywhere plus internet and mobile banking how can this not be dead on arrival in any city

1 Like

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
agarawu23:
i just laugh when I see threads like this. There is no hot lucrative business In Nigeria that we haven't make findings about grin

He makes 140k monthly and still wants to sell e-book to gullible people. Op there is no logic in that business. if you don't have 200k upward to push that business, u can't make 50k in a month talk less of 100-200k

Yes I make N140,000 in a month. But my problem is that I want to make more. And if I can make more by teaching you how you too that can that much isn't that a win win for both of us. Why will Dangote invest in new business?

1 Like

Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
ABIODUN2016:
In my humble opinion. This business is what am doing as a side hustle, and i can say categorically, that its lucrative if you know your way, and you have capital up to 200-250k and above. You can start small, then once the demand for your service is high, you will need to upgrade your capital capacity. Its not a business you can look down to.

I will say seeing is believing
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2018
jaychubi:
With ATM everywhere plus internet and mobile banking how can this not be dead on arrival in any city

Considering the few numbers of ATM centres and bank branches, you will agree that people who live far from the banks will need a place to perform transactions and if you are close by they are ready to pay you a stipend for your service.
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Here is what I will do. If you want to take the course there is a 100% money back guarantee if at the end of the course you think it is not worth it, I will give you your money back on one condition, if you actually start the business and you still don't make money.
Better still I will give you the opportunity to take part of this course for free and if you think the course is worth it you can pay to take the rest and if you think it is not you can leave without paying a dime. I think that is fare enough
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by chosen4now: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Interested okani600@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
chosen4now:
Interested okani600@gmail.com

Alright. I will notify you when the e-book and the course are ready
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by atop1(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2018
Finally, here is a copy of my e-book on HOW TO EARN N100,000 A MONTH FROM THE POS BUSINESS

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://posbusiness.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/How-to-earn-N100000-a-month-from-the-POS-business.pdf

Dont forget to share with friends too
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by imhere: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pos business is very lucrative like any other business you have to keep upgrading in other to make more money. If you buy our machine we will guide you on how to succeed in the business. Pos machines are of different types with different grades just like 2G, 3G, 4G etc. That is why you have to get a machine that will serve you better in other to remain the business.

The price is 70k
If you are interested call 080 359 six 5 four 0 five
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by imhere: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
That pos business is very lucrative is not in doubt; that is why the number of persons going into the business is increasing every day. But wait a minute! Do you know that there are downsides to this business? It is very important for you to know especially if you are considering pos business or you are already in it and have started having issues.

Some of the challenges are; connectivity, security, credit reversal.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/challenges-of-pos-terminal/
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by IdJack(m): 6:16am On Mar 19
Good info
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by MGDIMA4: 4:49pm On May 12
Nice info
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by Famouslabod(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18
agarawu23:
100k my ass,

may I know your area pls? I won't mind bringing one outlet there if its not too far from me
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Jun 22
jaychubi:
I guess you NOW sight POS almost everywhere in URBAN areas
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by airminem(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22
grin
Famouslabod:
may I know your area pls? I won't mind bringing one outlet there if its not too far from me
TRUE TRUE
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by Chrisakuneme(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25
Following
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by udumosam23(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25
agarawu23:
i don't think so. Most of this paga agents don't have a capital of 200k, If people don't come to deposit, they won't have much money for withdrawer. I wanted to partner with one in my area but his offer is too low for me.

Partner with me, i pay 5% monthly.
Re: How To Start A POS Service Business And Make N100,000 Or More In A Month by udumosam23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25
Exclusively for existing agents who can guarantee 200 transactions monthly.

Our POS charges customers 10 for all transactions below 10,000 and 26 naira for all transactions above 10k-200k.

Our organization charges the agent 30 naira flat rate for all transactions. Generally the total amount is 40 naira for transactions below 10k and 56 naira for transactions above 10k-200k.

Everything you spend from registration to the point you acquire the POS is 48-50k depending on location. POS takes two weeks or less to get to you after payment is completed.

POS is ETM (electronic transfer machine) which means you get instant payments for your transaction.

POS is enabled for third party transfer. Which means you can transfer directly from one account to another account with the use of ATM card.

If interested call or watsapp 08066016141

(1) (Reply)

Olawunmi Otedola Celebrates Her Birthday In Style / Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark / Everything You Need To Know About Value Added Tax (VAT)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.