Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal (38688 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by activistjohnny(m): 3:39am On Apr 25, 2018
A MUST WATCH!!!
Senator Dino Melaye humiliated like a common criminal in Abuja today.

Your thoughts

video credit:post-nigeria.com. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8QR-AXF9o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by courage89(m): 3:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Ajeku iya ni o je

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by activistjohnny(m): 3:48am On Apr 25, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:52am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by sirusX(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2018
He has been shot at before...so he believes his safety is not guaranteed

But seriously though, I wonder why the police treat citizens with much disrespect when in custody

Even common criminals don't deserve all that. That's what differentiates a well trained force from them

In saner climes ....this is abnormal

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Cally01(m): 3:57am On Apr 25, 2018
And to think the people behind this drama are guilty of same or even worse act sickens me.
Naija which way?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by jerryunit48: 4:29am On Apr 25, 2018
What really is his offense?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Kingspin(m): 4:58am On Apr 25, 2018
I love to see Nigeria fight corruption. I support it to the end but the only side I hate is political fight of it. What we are use to in Nigeria is when someone says to his/her governor or president that they are not doing well or fail to back them up the next day the authority come after such individual. We see them both in APC and PDP government. This is not the way to defeat corruption. In the actual sense corruption is use fighting corruption, witch-hunt you may say and at the end nothing is achieved. I tell people that Nigeria is not a serious country any day they get serious we all will know.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by GavelSlam: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2018
jerryunit48:
What really is his offense?

He was alleged to have armed thugs for political violence and elimination of political adversaries .

The thugs upon being caught by the police mentioned him as their sponsor and armourer.

He was summarily summoned by way of court warrant but all along acted above the law.

He tried to flee the country but was caught in the act, and once again he evaded arrest fleeing to his home, perhaps trying to get a governor who had immunity to secure him as has been the modus operandi of most VIPs but was unsuccessful.

He was eventually arrested and was to be presented alongside his accomplices, but once again made a bail out by trying to either commit suicide or find refuge with those that might shield him.
Yet again, he was unsuccessful and presently feigning injury.

All of these are alleged though so don't quote me.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by GavelSlam: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Kingspin:
I love to see Nigeria fight corruption. I support it to the end but the only side I hate is political fight of it. What we are use to in Nigeria is when someone says to his/her governor or president that they are not doing well the next day the authority come after such individual. We see them both in APC and PDP government. This is not the way to defeat corruption. In the actual sense corruption is use fighting corruption, witch-hunt and at the end nothing is achieved. I tell people that Nigeria is not a serious country any day they get serious we all will know.

The immunity these days is to say something negative against the government because once you are arrested you can claim persecution.

It's strange how such suspects begin to gain the empathy of the populace they stole from.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

He was alleged to have armed thugs for political violence and elimination of political adversaries .

The thugs upon being caught by the police mentioned him as their sponsor and armoured.

He was summarily summoned by way of court warrant but all along acted above the law.

He tried to flee the country but was caught in the act, and once again he evaded arrest fleeing to his home, perhaps trying to get a governor who had immunity to secure him as has been the modus operandi of most VIPs but was unsuccessful.

He was eventually arrested and was to be presented alongside his accomplices, but once again made a bail out by trying to either commit suicide or find refuge with those that might shield him.
Yet again, he was unsuccessful and presently feigning injury.

All of these are alleged though so don't quote me.
is it not false accusations. Is it not when buhari is in the government that you have the effrontery to be speaking this way? well he will be voted out for his heinous crimes and genocide killings against the lives of Nigerians. we were all warned on not to votes Buhari to power. but today we are suffering from it including you. you keep defending buhari as if he knows your entire lineage. so so painful. killing of innocent people in benue state are occurring everyday and still you are defending buhari on every side.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by viktagorion: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Double wahala for Dino...

Good riddance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by GavelSlam: 5:35am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
is it not false accusations. Is it not when buhari is in the government that you have the effrontery to be speaking this way? well he will be voted out for his heinous crimes and genocide killings against the lives of Nigerians. we were all warned on not to votes Buhari to power. but today we are suffering from it including you. you keep defending buhari as if he knows your entire lineage. so so painful. killing of innocent people in benue state are occurring everyday and still you are defending buhari on every side.

Is it not your people and party killing innocent people in Benue?
Continue supporting evil because your party did not win one day it would come to your doorstep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Continue supporting evil because your party did not win one day it would come to your doorstep.
I repeat my statement again, buhari will be judged for his genocide mission he has perpetrated in this nation. is it not shameful for him to resign from that seat for his incapacitated state. you keep defending him on every side as if he knows your and your family. if he escape God's judgement on earth, I know that he will be judged accordingly in heaven. he will explain everything to what he has done to the good people of this nation when he was the president of Nigeria for 4 years.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by xtianh(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Lolz... we are Nigerians we are not from Ghana. So it's Ghanaians that should be humiliated and killed ba.... cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by neezar: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

guy please don't vex us here, you are putting the attack on pdp's head because of the mere 30k u are collecting, don't worry karma will start with u all and I promise u it will be very heavy and help will never come your way

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Jakumo(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2018
I really like the design of Oga Dino's stripey red socks. They make him look like the AKSON man that he claims to be.

I am determined to own a pair of stripey red socks like that, so that I too can look EXACTLY like my idol, Dino Ferrari Malaye, even after he is killed in custody like a chicken, and then secretly buried in the desert outside Abuja.

On a serious note, it would have been nice to see footage of a government agent shooting Oga Dino in the leg in order to bust it apart at the knee, just to get his attention, and make him understand that his arrest is not a joking matter, which in turn will encourage him to shut the phuck up and cooperate with the arresting officers, until such time as he can be silenced forever.

With that necessary measure implemented, all that would be left is the matter of liquidating by auction, ALL Dino's cars and houses in order to refund the Nigerian treasury which this arrogant toad has been looting for so long.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

The president would serve another 4 years.

You guys tried to poison him and that's why you were celebrating his obituary if not for providence and modern science he came back even more youthful.

You keep calling my family and the presidency does your councillor even recognise the head of your home?

Numbskull.
the likes of you like tonyebacanista and others was here in 2015 campaigning for good luck then, but please what's the outcome hmmmmmm? Gej was defeated and rejected at the poll. the same cynario is going to repeat itself in 2019 presidential election. what buhari will be remembered for is shedding innocent blood and genocide killings against the Nigeria people. buhari didn't know your family neither did he know your lineage. you are here on nairaland campaigning for him. well you are not part of victims of radical Fulani herdsmen terrorists killings. you will have change your words for some time now.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by neezar: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

i am a Low brained paramecium thinking I have an opinion. Is it my fault that I am lazy and i cannot find something responsible to do?
I am a big failure
fixed

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Kingspin(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

The immunity these days is to say something negative against the government because once you are arrested you can claim persecution.

It's strange how such suspects begin to gain the empathy of the populace they stole from.
Nobody is empathizing for anyone both past, present or APC/PDP members even the public. The fact remain the way we fight corruption is not always the best that will yield any result. This is like a cut and join fight for corruption. Infact people are tag corruption without taken them to court. I'm not surprise because this is the same way Nigeria are failing in every sector be it in Agriculture, power, election, education, economy etc. You think is by coincidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

The president would serve another 4 years.

You guys tried to poison him and that's why you were celebrating his obituary if not for providence and modern science he came back even more youthful.

You keep calling my family and the presidency does your councillor even recognise the head of your home?

Numbskull.
it's not deadly like this during pdp government. we all were warned on not to vote the murderer buhari in the government. Nigerians only want to change party, but not know that the same buhari only come to steal, kill and destroyed destinies in this nation.it is so pathetic that he didn't know you and your family. we will all here the other side of when we have another different government in power.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by GavelSlam: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
the likes of you like tonyebacanista and others was here in 2015 campaigning for good luck then, but please what's the outcome hmmmmmm? Gej was defeated and rejected at the poll. the same cynario is going to repeat itself in 2019 presidential election. what buhari will be remembered for is shedding innocent blood and genocide killings against the Nigeria people. buhari didn't know your family neither did he know your lineage. you are here on nairaland campaigning for him. well you are not part of victims of radical Fulani herdsmen terrorists killings. you will have change your words for some time now.

Where were you when the schoolbells were ringing?
I bet you were busy under the mango tree eating away your future.
Now you must vent your frustration on anyone who doesn't think in your low aptitude way.

Whose fault is it you cannot spell scenario? We both know that was no typo.

Whose fault is it that you cannot string a simple sentence in the lingua franca of your nation?

Euglena go read a book and stop hating on people.

Nobody owes you anything.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Guestlander: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Dino ti o ni na to ndena deni
Ajekun iya lonje.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by kenny5811(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
plz o dnt b offended. i do hv a few questions to ask dis PMB haters/fans (i) did dis fulani herdsmen story start in 2015? (ii) isnt it beta to fight corrupt "opposition" than not fightin any corruption @all? (iii) i accept PMB isnt wat i xpected bt plzz who is beta? (iv) kwankwaso, atiku, rochas, babangida, fayose, GEJ, orji kalu, ali modu sheriff, etc.? (v) is Ben murray bruce not a vocal critic of buhari, y police no dey chase am up n down? (vi) can u tel me y i shldnt gv up on a failed state named nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Where were you when the schoolbells were ringing?
I bet you were busy under the mango tree eating away your future.
Now you must vent your frustration on anyone who doesn't think in your low aptitude way.

Whose fault is it you cannot spell scenario? We both know that was no typo.

Whose fault is it that you cannot string a simple sentence in the lingua franca of your nation?

Euglena go read a book and stop hating on people.

Nobody owes you anything.
you will rant and rant on this nairaland platform when the murderer buhari is out of power in 2019. blood of innocent souls are been shed daily and you are here ranting and defending murderer buhari. he never know you nor did he know your lineage. you will always be deceiving yourselves here. as you can see out of 30 comments here in this thread, you are only the first person that is defending the murderer buhari. he didn't know you here.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2018
kenny5811:
plz o dnt b offended. i do hv a few questions to ask dis PMB haters/fans (i) did dis fulani herdsmen story start in 2015? (ii) isnt it beta to fight corrupt "opposition" than not fightin any corruption @all? (iii) i accept PMB isnt wat i xpected bt plzz who is beta? (iv) kwankwaso, atiku, rochas, babangida, fayose, GEJ, orji kalu, ali modu sheriff, etc.? (v) is Ben murray bruce not a vocal critic of buhari, y police no dey chase am up n down? (vi) can u tel me y i shldnt gv up on a failed state named nigeria.
Hmmmmmmm of course alot of people are living this nation cos' of injustice in this nation. it so painful that Nigerians has witnessed hot and deadly government during buhari era. it's so painful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by GavelSlam: 6:04am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
you will rant and rant on this nairaland platform when the murderer buhari is out of power in 2019. blood of innocent souls are been shed daily and you are here ranting and defending murderer buhari. he never know you nor did he know your lineage. you will always be deceiving yourselves here. as you can see out of 30 comments here in this thread, you are only the first person that is defending the murderer buhari. he didn't know you here.

Does that change the fact that you are a dropout?

Does it make Fayose or Dino or even the councillor in your community recognise your head of family?

Illiterate, go get an education and stop spewing you ignorance across the nation.

Honestly, your type of people should be neutered. Otherwise the whole Africa would continue to breed low aptitude dummies.

I would continue to repeat on this forum, if you don't like the president vote him out.

I know even if we had Clinton as our president your likes would still be unemployed and unemployable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by kenny5811(m): 6:09am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
my question remains - did dis fulani tin start now, y credit it to PMB? i'm quite disappointed he hsnt handled it though bt note that most of d bloodshed/hardship now is as a result of d foundation laid by odas.. boko haram, herdsmen, no NEPA, unemployment, kidnappin, etc.. sumbori shld plz help me tell PMB dat i'm tired ofgvin xcuses for him cuz he isnt takin d step i tot he wld.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by rex444(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2018
My one wish: would all the corrupt politicians face something like this from d masses?
My judgment: is he any different from the rest?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.