Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" (17584 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Racylucy(f): 4:15am On Apr 25, 2018
The founder and CEO of 360 group, Noble Igwe, took to his instagram page to predict that Cee-C and Bambam of the just concluded 2018 Big Brother Naija show will be the most successful.

See screenshot of his post on instagram below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/cee-c-and-bambam-will-be-most.html?m=1

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Racylucy(f): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2018
I see
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by YeyeGirl(f): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari free us biko angry we have superman,Batman,Cowman..

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by goldbim(f): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2018
You never can tell!the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly.everyone should do their thing ..most importantly, GRACE should find their them like it found Ebuka!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by switdick(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2018
I like Cee-c but she will not ultimately fit my description of a classy lady,although it subtly defines her, since no one single trait fits all,she has some grace going on for her but she doesn't completely identify with other factors or categories.

Bam is definitely classy I agree.

However, if Cee-c is considered classy then Nina should be included. She has poise,style and grace. She's calm,she dresses well and her makeup is on fleek. She might struggle with her speech but like we know,class isn't defined by one trait alone. And no one has it all.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by salesforce: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2018
ok
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

Lushkid the bahd guy.

Where does having a low mileage mean a girl will be successful?

They'd just be successful in ruining themselves in my honest opinion.
This race is for Rico and Ifu Ennada.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Victorakats(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
I see.. Next
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by ckmayoca: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
OK ooo
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Bustincole(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Neva can tell sha

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Dpharisee: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Tired and bored of BBNAIJA making FP

The South Africans raked in N5b from this show but they still go ahead to burn our citizens to death and here we are still concentrating on BBN.
LAZY MODS pushing it to FP angry
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by oneitalia: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm.. Nobstradamus.
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol...is he God? Joker. I wish them success though. But this mumu better shut it.

That Ame girl has no chill. Funny girl. I like her already. "Homeless power ranger" Oh my days!!! grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
"coloured pants like a homeless power ranger"

How do people come up with these insults for god's sake...Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Demonicide(f): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
But you ain't God buddie.
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by PenisCaP: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
lipsrsealed u mean Bambam the toilet fucker
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by oshe11: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Being classy is not a measure of HEIGHT THOUGH
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by godG: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Prophet Igwe.
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by oshe11: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpharisee:
Tired and bored of BBNAIJA making FP

The South Africans raked in N5b from this show but they still go ahead to burn our citizens to death and here we are still concentrating on BBN.
LAZY MODS pushing it to FP angry
Dnt talk about things u know ntin about.

5b ké

Who tell you say the 170m votes were SMS votes?
Na only copy n plasta una know

orisirisi sumburry
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by debris: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2018
switdick:
I like Cee-c but she will not ultimately fit my description of a classy lady,although it subtly defines her, since no one single trait fits all,she has some grace going on for her but she doesn't completely identify with other factors or categories.

Bam is definitely classy I agree.

However, if Cee-c is considered classy then Nina should be included. She has poise,style and grace. She's calm,she dresses well and her makeup is on fleek. She might struggle with her speech but like we know,class isn't defined by one trait alone. And no one has it all.

Sorry to bust your bubble.....your just one of Cee's haters admit it or leave .

Ceec is Classy dear hater.

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Shey Ronaldo go score today?
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Senseless man

Playing God

Fool
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by switdick(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
debris:

Sorry to bust your bubble.....your just one of Cee's haters admit it or leave .

Ceec is Classy dear hater.
Lol I'm more interested in your pretty face than your struggle to make sense quoting me. kiss

By the way,I didn't completely disagree about her classlessness or the lack of it.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by debris: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
switdick:

Lol I'm more interested in your pretty face than your struggle to make sense quoting me. kiss

By the way,I didn't completely disagree about her classlessness or the lack of it.

Whatever u say who cares just to let you know...Ceec is Classy and beautiful...bye hater
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
These idiots use us to practice their vocabulary. BamBam classy? The same BamBam that Teddy A opened her leg so wide in the toilet and fvcked the sh*t out of her pvssy is classy? Even Cee C, i love her so much but i will say the truth. There is nothing classy about being quarrelsome and condescending angry
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by DIKEnaWAR: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
I hear he is a 2incher. True?
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lushkid the bahd guy.

Where does having a low mileage mean a girl will be successful?

They'd just be successful in ruining themselves in my honest opinion.
This race is for Rico and Ifu Ennada.
sad

Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by switdick(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2018
debris:

Whatever u say who cares just to let you know...Ceec is Classy and beautiful...bye hater
Come lemme wisper to you. I voted Cee-c,Nina and of course the fly boy himself,Miracool...

Even if I tried,I could never be a hater in this life,I'm too blessed to be termed one.
Now can we hookup? smiley you fine girl.. You Cee-c lover.

Ssssh. Don't answer just PM.
Re: Noble Igwe: "BBNaija's Cee-C And Bambam Will Be The Most Successful" by oruma19: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Racylucy:
See More Screenshots Here >> http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/cee-c-and-bambam-will-be-most.html?m=1
I for comment, just that I dont know if the predictor is very successful in his own career. Abeg someone should educate me on who this predictor is and what he does.. I sincerely don't know make Una no curse me...just inquisitive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? / Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday / BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.